S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah. I like that Kid Goku a lot.

Can anyone tell me the appeal of getting a Yamcha? I'm on the fence about getting him. He just wasn't that cool on the show. The completionist that lives inside me is bugging me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He and Tien both had bigger roles in the original Dragon Ball. By the time we're at DBZ, they've both been relegated to scrub status and have little-to-no impact on the show after the Saiyan saga. Tien has a few moments where he's helped (like holding back Cell from the Androids), but the characters like Vegeta, Gohan, and later on Goten and Trunks end up essentially replacing them. They end up mostly as part of the stay-at-home crew with Chi-chi, Bulma, etc. The new main cast also vastly outpowers them. It'll be interesting to see how Tien does in the Tournament of Power. He's the only one of the pair that still shows up in support fights.

However, they have a beloved standing amongst the community because of that history. Yamcha's death in the Saiyan saga is a running joke now and fans have been clamoring for figures for a while.

I'm mostly getting them as a completist. I really don't care much for the characters but respect their place in the DB history and am happy for my friends here who really want them.

Sell them to who?:rotfl

It's too bad you need actual feet for a Goku head swap.
Think Ryu's are too big because I've been thinking about that. Easy release for Tamashii Nations though if they decide to release a Goku that would go with Raditz.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

what are the chances of Gotank being released? and hwould Gotank come with black/poiple hair and SS3, as well as ghost kamikaze

acksing for a friend

FYI, Anime Island has special for pre-orders over this july 4th Holiday.

USA Pre-order Coupons:
11% OFF above $50.00: JULY11
13% OFF above $100.00: JULY13
15% OFF above $150.00: JULY15

International Pre-order Coupons:
5% OFF above $50.00: JULY5OFF
8% OFF above $100.00: JULY8OFF

what are the chances of Gotank being released? and hwould Gotank come with black/poiple hair and SS3, as well as ghost kamikaze

acksing for a friend

I think the chances are greater now that we've seen Tamashii actively identify long-time prototypes as legitimate releases like Shenron.

I would say that the likelihood rises as long as we see the Gotenks prototype continuously appear at conventions. If it disappears...then we know he's on the backlog.

Has anyone ever pre-ordered from Kirin hobby? I recently made all my preorders through them from Vegeta/nappa - shenron and am now seeing LOTS of bad reviews about them. I'm very worried [emoji30]

Has anyone ever pre-ordered from Kirin hobby? I recently made all my preorders through them from Vegeta/nappa - shenron and am now seeing LOTS of bad reviews about them. I'm very worried [emoji30]

I've never preordered there but I have ordered stuff with no issues

InstaTamashii posted a photo of Kid Goku saying his is officially joining the line and the Dragon Balls that he's holding is still a mystery.

I'm extremely excited to see how much this line is growing at such a fast rate.

InstaTamashii posted a photo of Kid Goku saying his is officially joining the line and the Dragon Balls that he's holding is still a mystery.

I'm extremely excited to see how much this line is growing at such a fast rate.

In his hands is the 4 star dragon ball, that's for sure. Bulma had the two star ball and Master Roshi the three star ball if i'm not wrong. It would be awesome that every character from this line from now, would include one different dragon ball until the set of seven is completed for Shenron's base.

In his hands is the 4 star dragon ball, that's for sure. Bulma had the two star ball and Master Roshi the three star ball if i'm not wrong. It would be awesome that every character from this line from now, would include one different dragon ball until the set of seven is completed for Shenron's base.

yes Big Deano, i was just kidding, but anyway, thank you for your answer ^^,

Can be just me but, the Shenlong have a darker green, correct? the normal would be something like light green, savvy?

How posable do you think Shenron is? It looks like that majority of his body is made up of large solid "chunks" that connect with each other. Only the neck area has multiple segments that seem to be posable, similar to King Ghidorah's head from Monsterarts. His arms seem like they can be rotated and have a swivel as well. His mouth can open as shown in one of the pictures.

I'd have more desire to buy him if all of his parts were segmented like King Ghidorah. I'd like to be able to pose him fully stretched out and then put Goku and gang on his back or maybe make little Gohan run there like in the ending credit scene of the original Dragonball series.

If I do end up getting Shenron, first thing I'm gonna do is make him fight Godzilla lol :) What a very expensive year for Dragonball toys, makes me happy and sad at the same time lol! I've been saving up Amazon gift card credits to help buy stuff like Nappa haha :) Hmm there's the new Scouter Vegeta, Nappa, SSJ3 Goku, Redheaded God Goku, Yamcha (who's an expensive exclusive!), and then Shenron.

Back