S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been bit pretty hard by the figuarts bug with the new scooter vegeta. Preordered him and Nappa.

Does anyone know if Majin vegeta is for sure coming out? Or is it still just a display piece for cons?

Here's my collection. Need to replace the rock structures with risers but struggling to find a set I like.
aac4dbf6b56cefebdef68ebefd7b72c7.jpg

Majin Vegeta is only a prototype at the moment but it is more than likely going to be released at some point. Tamashii Nations knows how much in demand he's in.

Edited: I found a couple custom made photos for future releases of Buu Saga Vegeta and Android/Cell Saga Yamcha.

This seems like an easy enough release. Would still like to see Tamashii Nations add more striations in the hair for Majin Vegeta which would benefit them in this release as well. Add a halo to both heads and you have Buu Saga Super Saiyan Vegeta post-Majin Vegeta.

Spoiler Spoiler:

All Tamashii Nations needs to do for Yamcha is create a new head/hair sculpt. Hopefully they'll us the profit from the Saiyan Saga version to put towards the Android/Cell Saga.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Edited: These are for blood...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd really hope so. They haven't touched the Buu saga aside from the first SS3 Goku AND Ultimate Gohan, so it would be nice to get a newer Goku with the new body that comes with three heads. Normal, SS1 and SS2.

SS2 Goku is incredibly neglected. I've always really liked his hair design over all the other SS2s.

3ikiTxd.jpg

We also got Vegito. I can't see Tamashii Nations scheduling a multiple head release for Goku. He's too popular and profitable to be given fewer releases.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We also got Vegito. I can't see Tamashii Nations scheduling a multiple head release for Goku. He's too popular and profitable to be given fewer releases.

Yeah there's truth to that. Just give us SS2 already.

MHToyshop has Yamcha for $59.99.

Likely the cheapest of the Western sites you're going to see for him. I recommend pre-ordering soon as they might bump the price up a little (like they did with SSJ Vegeta 2.0).

Does anybody expect anything newly revealed at SDCC? We have EIGHT S.H.Figuarts scheduled from now until January.

Also, I heard Scouter Vegeta and Nappa will be pre-sale items at SDCC but I'm not sure how credible the source if from Facebook.

Does anybody expect anything newly revealed at SDCC? We have EIGHT S.H.Figuarts scheduled from now until January.

Also, I heard Scouter Vegeta and Nappa will be pre-sale items at SDCC but I'm not sure how credible the source if from Facebook.

In the past there really hasn't been too many reveals at SDCC correct? Besides the "mess up"last year with them showing Yamcha and Tien briefly before pulling them off the display.

In the past there really hasn't been too many reveals at SDCC correct? Besides the "mess up"last year with them showing Yamcha and Tien briefly before pulling them off the display.

Correct! I believe the only "official" reveal last year was Super Saiyan 4 Goku Figuarts Zero EX. I'm really curious to see what Tamashii Nations will be bringing with them from Japan to display.

Yeah, SDCC isnt what it used to be, tamashii seems to be steering back to Japan cons for reveals now that most releases are regular and not web ex. I used to be really excited for sdcc, now im more excited for NYCC and tamashii nations events haha!

Tamashii Nation's Japan event every October/November has been the best place for reveals but Tamashii Nations did have some great reveals at their New York World Tour Event. The majority of prototypes at both events have been given release dates which is great to see.

I may get back into S.H.FiguArts when they make a Zamasu and black and fused zamasu and Hit.

Would love to see a release date for gotenks lol.

Got this head in the mail yesterday. Broly should be in today!

1913db58093bd1025e57209383f62ff6.jpg

Would love to see a release date for gotenks lol.

Got this head in the mail yesterday. Broly should be in today!

1913db58093bd1025e57209383f62ff6.jpg
Let us know how this is! My friend got this and said it was really nice. I've been tempted to buy one.

Back