S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty much all personal preference I'm afraid. I'm in the UK and use Nippon Yassan if I want it quick, though that is a bit more expensive, and anime Island if I don't mind waiting an extra month. Both are fine with marking the items value down and marking as a gift to avoid customs if you ask them, which is why I use them.

I pre order every figure, because while you can just wait, if you don't keep track of the day they go on sale they are usually out of stock almost immediately.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheers for the reply. (I take it you are 'Big Deano Reviews' on youtube? I sub and watch a fair few of your reviews, even the bootleg ones. Your profile link to youtube doesn't work btw).

Are the SS3 Goku + Vegeta available on AmiAmi not that popular as they are still available? Got to grab the Vegeta and Piccolo that are available, look great

Hey thanks haha! Yep that's me, could never get the link to work for some reason.

No idea honestly, maybe more are being made, but usually they do.

Hey thanks haha! Yep that's me, could never get the link to work for some reason.

No idea honestly, maybe more are being made, but usually they do.

Is there a decent site with a more formal list of upcoming releases/preorders rather than constantly checking the thread?

To be fair, I think I'd be done with Goku/Vegeta/SS Goku/Piccollo/Raditz/Nappa/Buu/Cell

The Super Saiyan God Goku prototype seems to be the final product. They had 2 of them out for display. I'm curious why they changed it. The only updates the original prototype needed were articulation designs. The sculpt itself was spot on.

If finally that is the case, there is no sense for me to get one character whose main peculiarity (along with the red hair), it's not even close to be present.

Give me a proper SSGod Goku and not a Frankenstein adding parts from here and there to save a few dollars in your account balance...

I saw this on FB.

It's a nice checklist.

3Jvz4fa.jpg

Saiyan Pod, Frieza Pod, and Time Machine aren't part of Figuarts. Cool checklist though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was looking through some auctions on eBay for the Kaioken Goku and...

57f2cd1c895e7b0ef5453419734855ef.jpg

But on a good note, SSJ3 Goku is up on Amazon for Pre-Order.

Line control was very ****** at first. Some people got multiple papers and went right back to buy more. Then some people were spaced out in the line. One person buys 2, goes back to the other person. They buy 2, they go back to the other person. Etc.

I was looking through some auctions on eBay for the Kaioken Goku and...

57f2cd1c895e7b0ef5453419734855ef.jpg

But on a good note, SSJ3 Goku is up on Amazon for Pre-Order.

That's ****ing ridiculous. Get your two Goku's and leave. People like that make me sick. Scalping to the max [emoji36]

Shame on the workers at the booth too for letting that stuff happen. At the end of the day they don't really care who buys how much but it should be more tightly controlled for fairness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is Kaioken Goku going to be at SDCC? I'd guess it would be since the Mexico Goku was released before SDCC and it ended up there as well.

Last edited:
Line control was very ****** at first. Some people got multiple papers and went right back to buy more. Then some people were spaced out in the line. One person buys 2, goes back to the other person. They buy 2, they go back to the other person. Etc.

Pathetic (them, not you Ang:lol)

So is Kaioken Goku going to be at SDCC? I'd guess it would be since the Mexico Goku was released before SDCC and it ended up there as well.

My bet is yes. It will be without the World Tour sleeve and possibly the brown shipper box. It's the cheapest and easiest solution for SDCC and they know it will still sell like hotcakes.

Someone think that Bandai will make a 2.0 Krilin in the future?

Sure, if there's a demand for him.

Back