S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prediction: next time SS4 Goku is shown will be with a brand new SS4 Vegeta prototype. You heard it here first :lecture
...That is a very likely possibility. Brilliant.

Tamashii Nations now knows how great Vegeta sells. It could very well be Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta or Super Baby Vegeta.
Yea I hope that's what happens. I've been holding off on the Figure Rise ones in hopes that they will have both. I think that will be my deciding factor. If they show SS4 Vegeta next time SS4 Goku is displayed, I won't get the Figure Rise ones. If he isn't shown I'll get the models. I keep putting off taking pics of the Cell Model kit. The one downside to them is that they feel cheap because they are lightweight. Wonder if there is a good way to give them a little weight.
Super Saiyan 4 Goku/Vegeta Figure-rise Standard are well worth the money. They are light weight model kits but they're the best Super Saiyan 4 figures in the market and will be until the S.H.Figuarts are released. Which we honestly don't know when that will be exactly or by estimate.

Unfortunately the Figure-rise SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta are way out of scale, I got them both hoping that they would at least kind of fit the figuarts line.

ssj4 is quite a bit taller than base form anyway though, so it could be fudged into a display. I think Goku in ssj4 is something like 7ft tall compared to his usual 6ft.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, as Deano said, Super Saiyan 4 transformation in Dragon Ball GT was displayed as significantly bulkier and taller than normal form.

6d2974e18adf840055a46fbf050a58e7.jpg

bc5aff713bfa6cd6fbbc06fca4b3bc6c.jpg

Something that I actually wish Tamashii Nations would have done but understandable why they're only adding onto a regular Goku body. Which appears to be similar to Dragon Ball Heroes since it seems to have made changes regarding the height of Super Saiyan 4.

Hah, that scene always gets me, if Vegeta were involved he would have become ssj God [emoji14]

does anybody know where the best price for teen gohan n pc cell would be. any help thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

All I know is it had something to do with some executive order Donald Trump signed

The same happened with Premium Color Perfect Cell and Super Saiyan (2) Gohan. They'll eventually be put back up for pre-order.

I found this photo on Facebook. It's the same company who sculpted Bardock's Last Stand and Piccolo's Sacrifice. It looks amazing. Makes me really miss Tamashii Nation's Figuarts Zero line. There's some scenes that action figures can't capture as good as solid figures.

17309808_1665260890167235_763196860101778689_n.jpg

Urgh the more I see the Time Patroller the less I think the cape will be removable. The back parts look like they will come off but the piece over the shoulders looks to be non removable.

Thanks for the photos, Orbital. I'm looking forward to the Tamashii Nations World Tour stop in New York next month. Maybe we'll see something new!

@blogness Tamashii Nations is making the Xenoverse Time Patroller as accurate as possible. He's never shown without the cape or the scouter so it's more than likely they aren't removable.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was hoping it would be because with a minor repaint of the shirt to black, cape removal and headswap, bam! Trunks 2.0!

I was hoping it would be because with a minor repaint of the shirt to black, cape removal and headswap, bam! Trunks 2.0!

I wouldn't put it past Tamashii Nations to release an Adult Trunks reusing the majority of that body.

Their best solution would be to resculpt the top portion of the torso to the black tank top. Sculpt the jacket separately into a softer plastic that can be removable. Add the arms from Super Saiyan Trunks plus newly sculpted forearms. Then include newer head sculpts.

It's honestly such an easy release for Tamashii Nations.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow that's damn near perfect :clap

At the rate Tamashii releases figures, I wonder if we all would live long enough to see each God of Destruction in SHF form

I dont like that, at all. I can buy Goku being able to go ssjgod if he wanted, having used the form before, but as we were lead to believe, Vegeta only tapped into god ki and as such could go ssjblue, but the actual god transformation should have been exclusive to those who perform the ritual imo.

I'm still reading as to how he was able to transform into Super Saiyan God because, as it currently seems, this is the result of his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. (Edited: His training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber seems to have been that he found a way to use Super Saiyan Blue similar to how (Frieza Saga) Goku used Kaio-Ken against Frieza. He stayed in the Super Saiyan God form but then transformed into Super Saiyan Blue for attacks without losing stamina.) Considering how Super Saiyan God is a "base" transformation for the user to access god ki, I don't mind it in the Manga all that much.

Here's a full picture of Super Saiyan God Vegeta.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just hope they don't introduce anymore Super Saiyan transformations. After that whole SS "Rose" reveal, then SS "Rage" with Trunks, it's all just redundant at this point

Back