S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope they don't introduce anymore Super Saiyan transformations. After that whole SS "Rose" reveal, then SS "Rage" with Trunks, it's all just redundant at this point

This is Dragon Ball we're talking about here. I say before the end of Super we'll get at least two more transformations. It is silly and since SSR, SSB's power seems to have been greatly diminished.

That said I'm happy SSG Vegeta is canon. I thought it was cool that Vegeta unlocked SSB by skipping SSG but it didn't really make much sense. I doubt we'll ever see him use that form in the anime though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I was wondering what the chances were of a new version of final form frieza releasing? I sold mine a while back and i regret it but im not sure if i should buy it back or wait until a new version comes out? Thanks!

I'd like to see a long-hair Saiyan Saga Yamcha figure, or maybe I'll just get two and hope some company makes a long hair head for him, I wish they didn't go for the short hair Android Saga version since I have the Banpresto one already in the same scale..

As for new characters I hope they release a Frost figure, even though he ended up being a bit less great than the hype, but I liked his design, and you could totally use that character to relatively easily make a custom Cooler Figuarts!

Just a heads up, Nappa and Vegeta are up for preorder on Amazon. Good alternative for people that don't want to tie up $125 for the preorders for the next few months.

Is there a link sold directly from Bandai? The only one I can find is sold through Brooklyn Toys and is $170

Thanks for the video and photo, Orbita and Cooler!

I can't get over the color choices for Scouter Vegeta 2.0. They're phenomenal. They're exactly how I imagined Tamashii Nations would have chosen for a Premium Color Scouter Vegeta release but I'm extremely happy they decided to upgrade the design instead.

That said I'm happy SSG Vegeta is canon. I thought it was cool that Vegeta unlocked SSB by skipping SSG but it didn't really make much sense. I doubt we'll ever see him use that form in the anime though

The anime didn't make Super Saiyan God a necessity to achieve Super Saiyan Blue as shown with Vegeta's training with Whis. Which, while I would have preferred more detail, makes enough sense for me to go along with it. His training with Whis could be seen similar to King Kai's training for Goku but at a godly level. Hasn't Whis mentioned multiple times, in the anime, if Goku or Vegeta want to take over Beerus as the God of Destruction? So Whis' connection with God Ki is very well there.

Finally got my shf battle damaged gohan.
df4ad01db65df66e83d5e88b1cedc48c.jpg
f58c49e89ca8c6a723682a9d4c8e3338.jpg
958c9ca77c30331fb4d0525fb309d0cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

So now pokemon TeamRocket has a dual set with Jessie and James being released relatively soon, do you guys think that this is a possibility with kid Goten and kid Trunks? I just think it'll be freaking awesome if they decided to go this route. It'll also open up the chances for side smaller characters like Puar being released with Yamcha, Chiaotzu with Tien...so on and so on.

I hope not for Kid Trunks and Goten. As far as the photos and description are showing, Jessie and James only have one additional facial expression each. Kid Trunks and Goten need more than that and Super Saiyan head molds so separate releases would be the best route for Tamashii Nations to take for those characters.

Puar with Saiyan Saga Yamcha and Chiaotzu with Saiyan Saga Tien are possibilities though. Their articulation would be very similar to Pikachu and Meowth. Those would be great incentives by Tamashii Nations to include with more releases of characters they're not confident will sell very well.

Edited: @tinlunlau What do you think of Gohan?

Tamashii Nations has been releasing a line called "Absolute Chogokin" that has Dragon Ball characters and the newest releases will be Whis, Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black, and Super Saiyan 2 Future Trunks...

item_0000011784_1q1rX19T_01.jpg

Not that this is a solid enough foundation for speculation but the previous releases have either had S.H.Figuarts releases or revealed prototypes.

I got my Cell the other day. Definitely like it much more then the original. Stands out better while the first one with it’s earthly colours fades into the background a bit.

I did swap out the darker face, neck, hands and feet of the PCE with the original. I think the brighter yellow and the whiter skin goes much better with the new version.
IMG_8172.jpg

I actually was planning on doing that exact same thing! I don't have my Cell in hand, but are the other purple parts swappable to the PC version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually was planning on doing that exact same thing! I don't have my Cell in hand, but are the other purple parts swappable to the PC version?
Is that the light purple around the joints? Most of them are, the lower admin piece and tops of the legs, shoulders and wrist and wings are (I assume you can also heat and remove the actual elbow and knee joints as well?), but around the knees, elbows and shoulders the light purple is painted in as detail on the limb as well.

I got my Cell the other day. Definitely like it much more then the original. Stands out better while the first one with it’s earthly colours fades into the background a bit.

I did swap out the darker face, neck, hands and feet of the PCE with the original. I think the brighter yellow and the whiter skin goes much better with the new version.
View attachment 331992

The new version of Cell looks so much better. The duller colors are... fine, but I like the brighter ones. Where did you buy it? I'm finding weird prices (like BBTS is $60, but N-Y is 11000 yen?)

Back