S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my PCE Cell. The joints are really nice. Not loose like the original. The effect part also has better paint apps. At first the colors seemed a bit too much, but it grows on you. Also, the paint apps on the face look cleaner.

87b8eb58d52126bf9e4d43f288770dad.jpg

ca128d54fc1ef3ec650787cd7c87000d.jpg

5d67ca1716a985329da852c6bc3506ad.jpg

I think wait for a 2.0 perfect Cell. The line in the face, the purple, the mustard as*. I don't like. Not a 100% Anime. The only goods are the green and the effect. Feel bad, for left this figure, but Tamashii... Make a better job to get my money! Happy, for who have it!

lol all this talk about 2.0s and cell PCE etc made me think of this

"Cant have a 2.0 if youre already perfect"

perfect cell meme.jpg

TBH I don't think they'll make a Perfect Cell 2.0. He already has the 2.0 articulation for the most part

It's doubtful that Tamashii Nations will release a 2.0 Perfect Cell. I imagine a Semi-Perfect Cell release before any other version or update.

It's not necessarily always about upgraded (2.0) articulation but rather updated quality in general. While the newest paint application heightens the sculpting of the mold, it could certainly use updates.

Thank you very much ;)

A couple images more: All flavors of Vegeta & Nappa and one extra:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nicely done! :hi5:

lol all this talk about 2.0s and cell PCE etc made me think of this

"Cant have a 2.0 if youre already perfect"

may not be soon (as happened with Vegeta), but when I saw the colors chosen for the PCE, I knew that Bandai was clearly leaving an open door to that possibility, although I think we'll see before a 2nd form Cell (not to far from Yamcha & Tien releases).

img_5117b8u1x.jpg

img_5118kyust.jpg

Always wanted one of those unlicensed Dragon Ball resin statues, but could never justify the price. Finally decided to spend a bit of tax money on one and holy crap, the quality and finish on this thing puts to shame every statue or figure I've ever bought. VKH perfectly captures my favorite villain and fight of the series as well. I'm speechless. Might be buying more of these, and less figuarts going forward.

img_5117b8u1x.jpg

img_5118kyust.jpg

Always wanted one of those unlicensed Dragon Ball resin statues, but could never justify the price. Finally decided to spend a bit of tax money on one and holy crap, the quality and finish on this thing puts to shame every statue or figure I've ever bought. VKH perfectly captures my favorite villain and fight of the series as well. I'm speechless. Might be buying more of these, and less figuarts going forward.
That looks sick. I'm surprised Bandai has never taken any steps to cease and desist these things.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

It's about 9pm in the UK, I've been working all evening and I'm feeling fed up with about 2 hours of work still to do. That cheered me up, thanks :)

glad i was able to help cheer you up a bit after a tough day at work :)

@cooler as far as cell 2.0 i would rather see imperfect (really want that one) and semi perfect before a perfect 2.0 tbh, and also would be a good chance to rename the 2.0 "Super Perfect Cell" lol

yous guys are talkin about wanting yet another Cell, meanwhile I'm the only one that wants a legit SHF Kid Boo :dunno

Cell is fine the way he is. We have every villain representation from the Z Saga, except Boo. He should be priority next, not 2nd form Frieza, not Imperfect Cell.. Majin Buu (articulated version) :lecture

yous guys are talkin about wanting yet another Cell, meanwhile I'm the only one that wants a legit SHF Kid Boo :dunno

Cell is fine the way he is. We have every villain representation from the Z Saga, except Boo. He should be priority next, not 2nd form Frieza, not Imperfect Cell.. Majin Buu (articulated version) :lecture

Plenty of collectors want a S.H.Figuarts Kid Buu and most other Majin Buu forms.

I'm happy with the Perfect Cell figure we have now but I'm not satisfied with it. He could be improved. Once Tamashii Nations puts the focus on the Buu Saga, we'll more than likely get at least one form of Majin Buu. Fat Buu would actually be a great start in the S.H. Figuarts line. We already have Kid Buu from Figuarts Zero and Super Buu from Figuarts Zero EX.

Edited: If there are any hardcore Super Saiyan 4 fans in this forum, I highly recommend the Figure-Rise Standard Super Saiyan 4 Goku! The sculpting of the hair and torso is incredible. I would go as far to say it was better than the S.H.Figuarts Prototype but, as Deano said awhile ago, we could very well be seeing updated S.H.Figuarts sculpts as well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Plenty of collectors want a S.H.Figuarts Kid Buu and most other Majin Buu forms.

I'm happy with the Perfect Cell figure we have now but I'm not satisfied with it. He could be improved. Once Tamashii Nations puts the focus on the Buu Saga, we'll more than likely get at least one form of Majin Buu. Fat Buu would actually be a great start in the S.H. Figuarts line. We already have Kid Buu from Figuarts Zero and Super Buu from Figuarts Zero EX.

Heck yeah, if I could I'd want a Figuarts Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu, Buutenks, Buuhan, Buucolo and Kid Buu.. but all we have is the Kid Buu Figuarts Zero, and I have a figure of Evil Buu and statues of Fat Buu and Super Buu that fit the bill well enough I guess... maybe one day!

Back