S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yous guys are talkin about wanting yet another Cell, meanwhile I'm the only one that wants a legit SHF Kid Boo :dunno

Cell is fine the way he is. We have every villain representation from the Z Saga, except Boo. He should be priority next, not 2nd form Frieza, not Imperfect Cell.. Majin Buu (articulated version) :lecture

Well ofcourse i would like the buu forms crisis. Wasnt saying i want the cells to be prioritized over it, i just want those other forms eventually. I actually dont care about freeza's other forms (especially since you can get the first form with his chair in figure-rise kits now), but i feel the cell forms are pretty important too. But i would definitely love fat buu, super buu (no one absorbed, the absorbed versions can come later) and kid buu. :lecture

Either Fat Buu, Super Buu, Gotenks absorbed Buu, Gohan absorbed Buu, or Kid Buu can be released since each form already has a counterpart that has been previously released.

Since Tamashii Nations is into paired releases, it'll be interesting to see who they match with each Buu form.

Got my Cell :) I never had this guy before, I'm impressed.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Very cool! It's a great figure and I imagine the tighter joints make it easier to pose around.

I might have to pick up the SS3 2.0 Goku. I had the 1.0 but this body looks a lot better.

Yeah, the updated articulation and quality do great favors for the figure. It won't be released until late 2017/early 2018 though. Waiting is the hardest part.

Edited: alex2k5 over on DragonBallFigures/Toyark released a "mega pic" of all the S.H.Figuarts releases...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Right click and open in a new tab to zoom in.

In terms of pairs I would say:

1. Kid Buu and ssj3 2.0 Goku
2. Super Buu and Gotenks
3. Buutenks and possible mystic 2.0 Gohan (since they have the body, would come with a ssj head and flat front hair pieces for both forms aswell for Super)
4. Buuhan with 2.0 Vegito with ssjblue head instead of base to differentiate it.

Oh, and 5. fat Buu would come with....well we all know who, and he has an M on his head ;P

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd wanna see Majin Vegeta to be paired with SSJ2 Goku. Hercule and Fat Buu would be a better pairing and most people wouldn't want one without the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd wanna see Majin Vegeta to be paired with SSJ2 Goku. Hercule and Fat Buu would be a better pairing and most people wouldn't want one without the other

That pairing is a good idea. I'd also add other good pairings would be Gohan Great Saiyaman with Videl (since she is small and thin maybe have two bodies and two heads, for the High School and the Budokai Tenkaichi), and Training/Purple Gi Gohan with Goten/Trunks pack.

Just a heads up, Nappa and Vegeta are up for preorder on Amazon. Good alternative for people that don't want to tie up $125 for the preorders for the next few months.

Aside from Nappa's various colors as SDCC specials...keep in mind we could see an Arlia Vegeta 2.0 as well.

Glad to see Amazon and BlueFin worked out their previous issues and are doing business again. The whole Port Union strike really broke things down between them but it seems like business between them is picking up again! However, I think Amazon clearly is playing it "safe" as their release dates for the figures are just about the latest out of all the Western dealers. They want to make sure they get the product in and as we know with Bandai-Tamashii and their international shipping, meeting certain dates is not always a sure thing.

I've finally realized that Super Saiyan 4 Goku's lower half has actually been updated. It just so happens to be on on the Tien prototype.

15241967_1814802385474627_6532003291180517387_n.jpg

In terms of pairs I would say:

1. Kid Buu and ssj3 2.0 Goku
2. Super Buu and Gotenks
3. Buutenks and possible mystic 2.0 Gohan (since they have the body, would come with a ssj head and flat front hair pieces for both forms aswell for Super)
4. Buuhan with 2.0 Vegito with ssjblue head instead of base to differentiate it.

Oh, and 5. fat Buu would come with....well we all know who, and he has an M on his head ;P

I like the idea of mixing older characters/designs with newer ones.

Thank you my friend :wave

One more flavor, the DBS version:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for posting this, Orbital! That's interesting. It seems as if they mixed the Manga and Anime colors a little bit.

I've finally realized that Super Saiyan 4 Goku's lower half has actually been updated. It just so happens to be on on the Tien prototype.

View attachment 329644

I like the idea of mixing older characters/designs with newer ones.

Thanks for posting this, Orbital! That's interesting. It seems as if they mixed the Manga and Anime colors a little bit.

Speaking of mixing characters, those Tien legs look like they could be used to make Teen Gohan Purple Gi legs, especially the ankle/feet area.. food for thought!

Great catch Angelo!

It'd be nice to see an updated prototype and actual release timeframe for SSJ4 Goku. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see him in 2017.

When's the next toy event for Tamashii?

Just a little update, I've added PCE trunks to my collection and I am now waiting on the original ssj goku to arrive tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great catch Angelo!

It'd be nice to see an updated prototype and actual release timeframe for SSJ4 Goku. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see him in 2017.

When's the next toy event for Tamashii?

Thanks!

I don't think we'll see the S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan 4 Goku in 2017 either since Tamashii Nations has the Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan 4 Goku for a March/April release. (Most anticipated release since SDCC and it's so close.) I'm not sure we'll see him in 2018, either. I'm still shocked that Tamashii Nations hasn't had a significantly mass produced S.H.Figuarts Goku release since November 2015 and most likely won't have another one until September or later of this year. (Nappa and 2.0 Scouter Vegeta open up a potential Saiyan Saga Goku release.)

The next event for Tamashii Nations is their World Tour stop in New York City at the end of April. It's quite possible to see updated prototypes or even some reveals, especially if there are any updates to the Shonen Jump Calendar, but, if anything, we may get some information on future releases or the fate of pre-existing prototypes.

Prediction: next time SS4 Goku is shown will be with a brand new SS4 Vegeta prototype. You heard it here first :lecture

Yea I hope that's what happens. I've been holding off on the Figure Rise ones in hopes that they will have both. I think that will be my deciding factor. If they show SS4 Vegeta next time SS4 Goku is displayed, I won't get the Figure Rise ones. If he isn't shown I'll get the models. I keep putting off taking pics of the Cell Model kit. The one downside to them is that they feel cheap because they are lightweight. Wonder if there is a good way to give them a little weight.

Back