S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was meant to be ridiculous though, in-story too. That's why I liked it a lot. That first ball Goku throws.:rotfl

@Blog yeah these Yamcha moments were some TFS type ****.

Definitely one of the better filler episodes. Loved the scenes between Yamcha and Vegeta. The secret hatred they have towards each other is hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bored at work.
20161212_094752-640x480.jpg

i feel like the old head with the smaller shoulders doesnt look too bad though. But yeah, just the old head, it doesnt quite hold up, switching it along with the small shoulders definitely makes it work better imo.

Comparing it to the new one it's amazing how we all thought it was perfect before this new one came out. I wonder if it's going to be the same whenever they release a new Goku.

Finally got my first SH figure, The new Vegeta. I love it!

Next both Trunks', SS Namek Goku and new scouter Vegeta. Hoping for a Majin Vegeta

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1481642490.047194.jpg

The above images from these previous posts will make great fapping material. What a time to be alive. Thank you.

Super Master Stars Piece Vegeta - April 2017 - 5000Yen - Leaning towards DB.02 The Original.

vegeta_lineup_a.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Super Master Stars Piece Goku which I believe is The Brush version (?) so I'm leaning towards DB.01 The Brush for consistency. I do like the colors of The Original. I don't normally like Android Saga Super Saiyan Vegeta but if the detail is similar to Goku, I can't pass it up.

If he doesn't receive a significant power boost from Whis or somebody, then he's still pretty much useless
He needs it from Whis honestly, no other boost will help him as much due to the fact that Goku and Vegeta need god ki to even stand up to threats at this point. would be cool though, to see a saiyan-human hybrid get SSB perhaps though.

Android 17 though?? Whoa.

Back