S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, crap!!! I bought none of the items on their survey list.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Just say you bought Broly to take to survey lol it's not like they verify your purchase or anything weird like that lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the surveys (I answered not just Dragonball, turtles as well!), I said they're all "VERY EXPENSIVE!" so that maybe they'll be able to lower the price hehe :)

In the surveys (I answered not just Dragonball, turtles as well!), I said they're all "VERY EXPENSIVE!" so that maybe they'll be able to lower the price hehe :)
Doesnt work like that im afraid man, the higher prices are quoted as being due to the new articulation, so its not going to change since they cant/wont go back the way.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hopefully she scales well.
Spoiler Spoiler:

This photo appears to confirm that the Kaio-ken Goku from Tamashii Nations 2016 last month was a custom. Edited: Or is this a different one?

Spoiler Spoiler:

hopefully she scales well.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't count on it. Appears to be that she'll be a bigger scale than most of the other releases...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry, blood.

I got into the line at SCultures 5, they released 4 paired figures compatible with one another and I was spoiled. SCultures 6 and 7 on the other hand seem to scale all over the place. Despite the difference in scale, while also depending on the paint application and overall look of the finished product, I'm more than likely going to purchase this entire volume. (Still debating on Bulma and Hercule though.) I don't think any of them will really scale well with the S.H. Figuarts but they're too good to pass up. Goku and Piccolo will go perfectly in my Saiyan Saga display where I have SCultures 5 Raditz and Nappa, Broly may be the new centerpiece in my Broly display, and Super Saiyan 2 Gohan might convince me to start an actual all-Gohan display.

A Figuarts Zero of Kaioken Goku would be better imo, with the added effects, etc. they can do. Otherwise it just looks weird when applied to regular figuarts

Thats a different Goku I think Ang, the belt is visible and its the normal, large version. On another note, what about any the others in that pic makes them custom? Apart from awakening Goku with damage on him and ssjb Vegito I mean [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

https://sp.tamashii.jp/english_survey/

Everyone fill out the survey and let your voice be heard. There's a question that ask what characters would you like to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting that, I filled out all the surveys for stuff I own.
DB characters I requested: Nappa, Kid Buu, Raditz, Majin Vegeta, Tien, Yamcha, Jacketless Future Trunks, Gogeta, SS4Goku, SS4Vegeta, SS4Gogeta
Characters I didn't have room to request: Bulma (Namek), Bardock, Gotenks, Base/SS Broly, Namek Vegeta, Future Trunks (Super), Krillin (Saiyan Armor from Namek)
I know we saw protos for a few of them but if they don't get any attention they'll end up in the vault for eternity.

A Figuarts Zero of Kaioken Goku would be better imo, with the added effects, etc. they can do. Otherwise it just looks weird when applied to regular figuarts

Tamashii Nations released Goku Kaio-ken Kamehameha. Tamashii Nations releasing effects to give an S.H. Figuarts Goku the appearance of Kaio-ken would be ideal.

Thats a different Goku I think Ang, the belt is visible and its the normal, large version. On another note, what about any the others in that pic makes them custom? Apart from awakening Goku with damage on him and ssjb Vegito I mean [emoji38]

I couldn't tell any customization with either of the Trunks' displayed.

Thanks for posting that, I filled out all the surveys for stuff I own.
DB characters I requested: Nappa, Kid Buu, Raditz, Majin Vegeta, Tien, Yamcha, Jacketless Future Trunks, Gogeta, SS4Goku, SS4Vegeta, SS4Gogeta
Characters I didn't have room to request: Bulma (Namek), Bardock, Gotenks, Base/SS Broly, Namek Vegeta, Future Trunks (Super), Krillin (Saiyan Armor from Namek)
I know we saw protos for a few of them but if they don't get any attention they'll end up in the vault for eternity.

Solid choices! If you don't mind answering, which Saga did you choose as your favorite?

Nappa was given a brand new sculpt compared to his older prototype. Tien and Yamcha have been shown at the past 2, 3 if you include SDCC, big events for Tamashii Natiions, and also included the upgraded articulation, which is a very safe indicator that they're being prepared for official announcement and release. Super Saiyan 4 Goku has gone through upgrades over the course of his first initial revealed prototype, is going through even more upgrades to fit the new standard of articulation, and has been given a Figuarts Zero EX release. ...It's safe to say that all of them are getting attention. :lol

Edited: Doesn't look like we'll have to wait for December 1st to see who the next release will be. Very surprised to see two Figuarts Zero EXs released only two months apart.

15079024_367788233554196_6667264373191457139_n.jpg

I honestly don't remember which one I chose for favorite saga. It was a toss up between Saiyan, Frieza and Majin.

hey guys! so i got my vegeta 2.0 today (excited!) and i got the violet and green wind effects! i got some pretty cool ideas now! my display is in for a bit of a revamp :D so i'll probably have some photos or new display ideas up a little later today :)

I honestly don't remember which one I chose for favorite saga. It was a toss up between Saiyan, Frieza and Majin.

I picked Dragon Ball Super. Cell story arc is my favorite storyline from Z but Future Trunks story arc is my favorite storyline from Super so far. I know Tamashii Nations will have a lot of releases from each story arc but looking forward to Future Trunks releases the most.

hey guys! so i got my vegeta 2.0 today (excited!) and i got the violet and green wind effects! i got some pretty cool ideas now! my display is in for a bit of a revamp :D so i'll probably have some photos or new display ideas up a little later today :)

Looking forward to the photos! Would like to know what you think about the products, as well.

Mines arrived today too!

IMG_2432.JPG

We should have a display contest for every new release. It doesn't have to be an all-out display but something fun for everybody to show off their ideas.

so here's my current setup. It's not as dynamic as my previous ones, i just don't have enough time or money to invest as much as i used to. so i've opted for a more simplistic display this time around. i decided not to include all the ki effects, landscapes, space pods, etc. i own. I also need a better camera -_- (shot with iphone 6)

Spoiler Spoiler:

what you guys think? :monkey3 i can post larger, slightly clearer photos in the DBZ Collection thread if u guys want. next one, which will debut sometime next year, is going to be EPIC

Back