S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so here's my current setup. It's not as dynamic as my previous ones, i just don't have enough time or money to invest as much as i used to. so i've opted for a more simplistic display this time around. i decided not to include all the ki effects, landscapes, space pods, etc. i own. I also need a better camera -_- (shot with iphone 6)

what you guys think? :monkey3 i can post larger, slightly clearer photos in the DBZ Collection thread if u guys want. next one, which will debut sometime next year, is going to be EPIC

giphy.gif

Very nicely done, crisis! :clap

Few questions, if you don't mind answering, and a few things to point out...
What (earliest*) Kid Gohan figure is that? It goes perfectly with Goku.
What effect is used for Piccolo's energy charge?
Sweet Gogeta custom. Fits in amazing!
What do you think of Super (Saiyan) Vegeta?
I really like that First Form Frieza and the Frieza display as a whole.
Kid Vegeta?! Aw man, that is wicked!
Is that a custom made Oracle Fish?
Saiyan Saga* Kid Gohan looks really cool! I'm tempted to get that.
Broly and Goku display? Beautiful
What's in Android 16's hands?

giphy.gif

Banpresto WCF Son Gohan, bought one not that long ago, he is not cheap so if you plan on getting him dont wait too long, he's more expensive now ever since I bought him

Banpresto WCF Son Gohan, bought one not that long ago, he is not cheap so if you plan on getting him dont wait too long, he's more expensive now ever since I bought him

Thank you! I'll keep an eye out for him.

Edited: Speaking of Gohan, is anybody else excited for Resolution of Soldiers Super Saiyan 2 Gohan?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not necessarily the most accurate portrayal but I think it's sculpted really well.

@crisis nice display man! i really like the broly one and the goku with kid gohan! and cool gogeta custom!

I like the idea of doing photos for new releases! sounds fun :) especially since most of us get the new releases

The Wind effects are pretty cool! the box is pretty darn big for what it is though haha It even comes with small little clear pegs to peg on the insides and add some of the side effects on to it (similar to being able to clip on the small flames on the flame effects).

Also, really like vegeta 2.0, awesome figure. First one i got the paint was a bit fuzzy on the chest where it meets the armor, so i went back in to exchange it and it looked okay but the back of the head ended up having paint chip :( at least it was small and on the back.

Alright here's my new pics guys, sorry if some of it is a bit blurry!

Spoiler Spoiler:

it's a bit cluttered by it's what i have to work with atm, maybe in a year or two i can have more space to clean up my dbz display.

bonus points if anyone can guess my inspiration for ssj future trunks (jacket) pose ;)

Future Trunks was based off the Super manga when he went SSJ2 against Dabura :lecture give me a prize! Lovely display though, clutter is the only issue like you said

haha thanks man :) as previously stated that chibi Gohan is the Banpresto WCF collection, it is quite expensive for such a small figurine. Piccoro's energy charge is actually from D-Arts Vile, one of his accessories. i wasn't using it for anything, so i thought "what the hell lets give it a shot"
Untitled.jpg
IMG_2444.JPG

Super Vegeta is, like everyone else said, amazing. although I don't think we necessarily needed 2 almost identical screaming faces though. This one is the definitive Vegeta that they've released so far. Chibi Vegeta is from the "Legend of Saiyan" figurine line. size-wise, it's the best we've got that scales with Figuarts (there are other chibi vegeta statues, but i've researched and they are too big)
Vol2.jpg

Yeah that's a custom Oracle Fish i had a friend make for me a while back
IMG_5717.JPG

as for Android 16, he's holding a bird (it's the smallest i could find lol)
IMG_2443.JPG

Attachments

• spaceout.gif
    spaceout.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 184
so here's my current setup. It's not as dynamic as my previous ones, i just don't have enough time or money to invest as much as i used to. so i've opted for a more simplistic display this time around. i decided not to include all the ki effects, landscapes, space pods, etc. i own. I also need a better camera -_- (shot with iphone 6)

what you guys think? :monkey3 i can post larger, slightly clearer photos in the DBZ Collection thread if u guys want. next one, which will debut sometime next year, is going to be EPIC

Epic man, love the Broly/goku pose and the overall way you arranged who goes where.

@misterw awesome pics, that lone final flash vegeta is probably the best use of tamashii effects for that scene. You could paint the ball with yellow lines for the energy.

Thanx for the kind words guys ^__^

@DasMuse that's a custom Gogeta i had commissioned a while back. I have more, such as SSj4 Vegeta, Fat Buu, Majin Vegeta, etc., but i chose not to include them this time around

SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta have quietly been getting price jumps at some retailers. MHToyshop bumped Goku to around $57 before he sold out...and BBTS raised their Vegeta to $49.

Might want to pick these guys up soon if you've been waiting on them.

Some goodies came in the mail...
20161125_165114.jpg
Swapped Vegeta and Trunks' shoulders around too:
20161125_164412.jpg
Here's a shelf of Gokus and Vegetas:
20161125_164851.jpg

SSGSS Goku and SSGSS Vegeta have quietly been getting price jumps at some retailers. MHToyshop bumped Goku to around $57 before he sold out...and BBTS raised their Vegeta to $49.

Might want to pick these guys up soon if you've been waiting on them.
I might have to since I waited too long on Barnes and Nobles, and ran low on funds...Golden Freiza is sitting on shelves though

Also ordered Armor Trunks off Barnes and Nobles with 30% off, not bad.

Am I the only one here who wants Figuarts Towa and Mira?

Besides the Time Patroller, i'd probably get any xenoverse figures they made. I already ordered xeno Trunks... I'd even like to see some of the xeno characters that seem to be canon only to the Dragon Ball Heroes game, but I doubt that will happen.

Back