S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bb59e7ca5ca461a378287e6c72ff1b47.jpg

So I'm finally sitting down here assembling the saiyan space pod after receiving it over a week ago. So far so good!

6b77a6b62da72d4f964dd4cb0d5945dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be too sure about that, if "Time Patroller" or Trunks undersells then I don't think they will invest in that subseries any further. Trunks might do good just because it's Trunks, but TP is kinda a gamble for Tamashii so we just gotta wait n see

I'm getting the Time Patroller dude, at least I can pretend it's the custom character I made in Xenoverse :) There aren't a lot of Xenoverse characters anyway. There's Demigra the boss of the first game, Towa and Mira who are the recurring villains of both games, the transformed final boss, Bardock who plays an interesting role (just give him the extra accessory he has in Xenoverse), and the little female god and her little bird. I think the little female god won't be a priority for Figuarts since the focus is usually on the fighters themselves.

In terms of villainy, I think Towa and Mira were pretty good. Mira even develops a little bit as a character so I liked him more in Xenoverse 2. The transformed final boss looks pretty good and is powerful, I'd love to add that boss to my villain collection! :)

Actually, I'd be happy if they came up with a way for us to buy separate body parts, mix them together and create our own custom Figuarts Dragonball character just like how they're created in Xenoverse 2 hahaha :)

Although expensive ($60+shipping) and a bit over-sized IMO, the Dragon Summon space pod is pretty awesome. I really enjoy the light up gimmick and that the Figuarts figures fit in it.
Looks like they fit in the Figurise one too:
14705074_1864902980405505_7194146400634929152_n.jpg

Although expensive ($60+shipping) and a bit over-sized IMO, the Dragon Summon space pod is pretty awesome. I really enjoy the light up gimmick and that the Figuarts figures fit in it.
Looks like they fit in the Figurise one too:
View attachment 306808

Ah yes! Thank you friend. I just saw an eBay listing selling the FigureRise for $30 including shipping from Japan. Thinking about picking up a 2nd one... tempting.

@hydeous nice work on the frieza!

@FSLAR sorry been gone for awhile but the pose was actually from dbs manga where trunks fully powers up against ssj3 goku! you were close though haha

@blogness amazing how much the shoulders change the look of the figure. Vegeta with trunks shoulders could pass for android saga vegeta even with the new hair sculpt, although i imagine retro fitting the old head on it would make it a bit more accurate haha

I think I'll try swapping the heads tonight after work. I'll post another picture when I do.

Swapping the heads is possible. I believe all you need to do is put a Premium Color Super Saiyan Vegeta head peg into the newer Super Saiyan Vegeta. If you change the shoulders, I think the Premium Color/Original head would look good on the newer body if that's what you want. I'm not sure who the credit of this photo goes to but I kept it to try and attempt it at some point...

1476676844202.jpg

Edited: Sweet doodle, Plissken!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hercule is so out of character and that's why I like it so much. I've been very tempted to purchase that. Super Saiyan 2 and Future Gohan are absolute buys for me, I'm looking forward to them quite a lot.

Well that looks awesome:
20161130_201212.jpg
The neck barely fits into the bottom of the head though. It would take a little modification to maintain any decent articulation.

Back