S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still the worst-looking Super Saiyan transformation of all time *looks at FSLAR*
giphy.gif

Usually takes an hour or so for subbed eps to go up on youtube and such. All the same, I dont know what to think:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

for those who can't find a good sub or don't want crunchyroll's absurd ads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TwfQAU6Pa4

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you prod, last ep was definitely better, may be one of my favorites episodes of this arc haha

Also not saying this as a spoiler, but this was brought up once: Future Trunks should get a wish on the Super Dragon Balls to undo all of the losses his timeline suffered from. At this point, he deserves it. Without Future Bulma, he has no one but Future Mai. The poor guy should be a sobbing mess now, so he really needs some respite because outside of saving his future and having some touching moments in the present timeline with everyone...he's left with a lot less to show for it.

There are people that waited over 21 years only to see Vegito get nerfed into a cooler looking Gogeta. What a shameful display. I would spoiler tag this, but you'd just be disappointed later if I did.

I think that genki dama Trunks did was out of sheer will, his passion to save everyone which manifested itself into the energy he needed to defeat Zamas

Also I'm not convinced Vegetto will be making more appearances, only because Vegeta absolutely hates fusing. He only agreed to it as a last ditch effort (which was the same as last time in the Boo Arc)

I wish all Dragonball Super episodes had that kind of animation quality! It's like they brought back the same old Dragonball action that made me fall in love with the series in the first place. Extremely fast zipping punches, kicks, gigantic energy beam battles, relentless exchanges of hits, exploding mountains and land, simply non-stop action!

Zamasu officially became my favorite Dragon Ball villain of all time. Honestly, I couldn't be happier about the ending.
Spoiler Spoiler:

apologies in advance just chiming in with a little rant about the latest episode...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Probably the only one who feels this, but was Anyone else disappointedtj that Goku Black was revealed to be Zamasu as he pulls off a Captain Ginyu?

Thinking about it more, the whole time limit thing actually makes alot of sense. Back in dbz, Vegito defused inside Buu, and tbh I never bought the whole "buus magic" being the reason; the limit actually explains that a whole lot more, and lets face it, supreme Kai knows nothing at all so he wouldnt know it wasnt permanent to begin with, hell he didnt even know they could be used to fuse, and hell, old Kai only knew because the witch tricked him, he was unaware of any weakness when a kai isnt involved in the fusion.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I wish all Dragonball Super episodes had that kind of animation quality! It's like they brought back the same old Dragonball action that made me fall in love with the series in the first place. Extremely fast zipping punches, kicks, gigantic energy beam battles, relentless exchanges of hits, exploding mountains and land, simply non-stop action!

We can't be that spoiled for every episode now lol

Back