S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RK, surely you have seen enough for one year? The chances for any other figures to be shown are slim to none, give it a rest xD

Yes i am ok. I just would like it know when is the next one, Just to see them again and maybe with release date. Now is only next year? Have already over for this year?

According to the dragon ball wiki, in episode 267 "Ready To Fuse?" the old Kai explained "...both users should not be transformed while fusing, as the fused being will not be able to power down from the transformation. As a result, certain transformations, such as Super Saiyan, can put a significant strain on the user's body and shorten his or her lifespan."

Well. Black was in SS Rose form when they fused... Seems like we have an answer for the instability. He's still immortal, so the instability seemed to turn into more of a corruption of the fusion. I bet they will be split again after Vegetto roughs him up for awhile.

Given the "Dragon Ball Rules-that-change-for-whatever-is-convenient" it's also a possibility that the fusion will "negate" Zamasu's immortality. :lol

It could negate or half negate I feel, because Goku Black is mortal and has SSJR which is straining the body. I don't think he is fully immortal like Future Zamasu, something will have to go wrong if SSB Vegetio is to defeat him.

i think Bardoon & FSLAR may have it right, that if an immortal being fuses with a mortal being, it negates the "immortality" status. who knows, this whole plot has been wacky as hell. Although, if i may say another theory (that i've gotten from Dr. Strange, spoioerz), perhaps Zamasu gets caught in a time loop. Since he's immortal & can't be killed or sealed, the only other option is manipulating time yet again so he can't escape the reality he's trapped in, via the Time Rings. it would kinda be a "tragic irony/poetic justice" ending, since he sees himself as punishing Trunks for manipulating time, yet he also receives dire consequences for his actions despite being a "god." imo that would actually be a better conclusion, something we haven't seen before in Dragon Ball, as opposed to "ki blast em till they're dead" approach we always get.

prolly not gonna happen, but i had to throw that possibility out there lol

It could be that he is literally half immortal. The purple side of him is the Black side and explains why he's mutating and looking all messed up but the other side is perfectly intact. Also, maybe when the Potara was hit with that energy bullet by Mai a while back, it did something. I felt that scene was kinda random and pointless but if it actually plays into this, that would be neat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know Vegito is going to get knocked out so the true hero can appear:

Dragon-Ball-Super-Episode-15-b-739x415.jpg

i think Bardoon & FSLAR may have it right, that if an immortal being fuses with a mortal being, it negates the "immortality" status. who knows, this whole plot has been wacky as hell. Although, if i may say another theory (that i've gotten from Dr. Strange, spoioerz), perhaps Zamasu gets caught in a time loop. Since he's immortal & can't be killed or sealed, the only other option is manipulating time yet again so he can't escape the reality he's trapped in, via the Time Rings. it would kinda be a "tragic irony/poetic justice" ending, since he sees himself as punishing Trunks for manipulating time, yet he also receives dire consequences for his actions despite being a "god." imo that would actually be a better conclusion, something we haven't seen before in Dragon Ball, as opposed to "ki blast em till they're dead" approach we always get.

prolly not gonna happen, but i had to throw that possibility out there lol

i like that idea, i think the time ring will be removed and something like this will happen.

This whole plot has somewhat expanded on rules we knew in Dragon Ball, namely multi verse theory and timeline changes (but it's also made it more bat **** insane). Remember that while Future Trunks gave Goku the heart medicine in the present DBZ Timeline, this didn't revive the Goku in his timeline and then Cell came from another timeline altogether, in addition to the Cell in the present not being effected by the death of his present, larval counterpart.

Yet when Beerus annihilated Zamasu in the present timeline, it erased the events that would lead to Goku Black in the current timeline. What I want to know is if the ring that keeps Goku Black whole is removed, what would happen? I still want to know the full details on how Zamasu and Goku's powers merged, namely just how the hell Black abuses Zenkai to the extent he can. Though I am wondering one thing, was there ever anything stated about Mai in DBZ, in Future trunks's timeline?

You guys are putting too much logic into this. After an epic battle, Vegito will not be able to kill fused Zamasu and Goku will summon Zeno to do it as a last ditch effort. Then Zeno will unfuse Vegito.

So I just received Whis. Decent figure, spot-on likeness, perfect paint, etc. but oh how I wish they made his lower tunic bendable. They did it with Kylo Ren's tunic, so i'm just hella confused why they chose hard plastic with this. Makes me wonder why they even bothered to articulate the knees

either way i'll make the best of it :dunno

Tamashii Nations is very strange when it comes to choosing material for the figure's clothing. As you mentioned, the Star Wars line has very nice, smooth material that allows the figure to have more dynamic poses compared to harder material. For some reason, they don't necessarily seem to include that material in other lines, especially their Dragon Ball S.H. Figuarts Character Category. Broly, Whis, Xenoverse Trunks, and Xenoverse Time Patroller could definitely have used it. Whis could have benefited from a sculpt that broke apart his tunic and put the pieces on joints that could be raised similar to Broly.

I haven't even considered Xeno Trunks, that giant coat isn't going to be able to move at all :slap

I also wish they woulda included the Oracle Fish with Whis, or an extra hand holding chopsticks or a plate of sushi. Just something to add a lil more bang for your buck

lastly, effective immediately, my Banpresto Whis statue from last year is now utterly useless

The coat does actually have articulation Crisis, you can see in one of the promo pics that the coat is separated at the front, where it isnt in the stance poses. Will it have alot of movement? probably not, but there is at least some so he isnt a brick like Whis.

item_0000011611_8ssZ24Oq_03.jpg

item_0000011611_8ssZ24Oq_05.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Xenoverse-Trunks-SH-Figuarts-001.jpg

I haven't even considered Xeno Trunks, that giant coat isn't going to be able to move at all :slap

I also wish they woulda included the Oracle Fish with Whis, or an extra hand holding chopsticks or a plate of sushi. Just something to add a lil more bang for your buck

lastly, effective immediately, my Banpresto Whis statue from last year is now utterly useless

More accessories for Whis would have been great. Even though he may not be a great seller, I don't think Tamashii Nations should have made him into a Web Exclusive. Especially this early. They could have done something similar to Kylo Ren where they release a regular release and then a Web Exclusive release with different accessories. Maybe more serious faces and different hands...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here is a must have for me. Resolution of Soldiers Future Gohan by Banpresto

Spoiler Spoiler:

That Future Gohan is absolutely stunning. I wasn't going to get into the Resolution of Soldiers line but this is way too difficult to pass up. It would go really well in my Future Trunks display.

Edited:
The coat does actually have articulation Crisis, you can see in one of the promo pics that the coat is separated at the front, where it isnt in the stance poses. Will it have alot of movement? probably not, but there is at least some so he isnt a brick like Whis.

I really wish we could see the back of Trunks. The design may be something similar to Broly but not as much range. Any range is good though.

Back