S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are custom Vegeta head paints from Fernando Merlos on Facebook. The Super Saiyan Blue hair needs a re-sculpt for a future release. I really like the Super (Saiyan) Vegeta head sculpt but I don't think it works well past Cell Saga. The black hair looks great but the shoulders stand out a little too much. They work for Super (Saiyan) Vegeta but I think Tamashii Nations needs to use Super Saiyan Trunks' shoulders for future Vegeta releases...

14963326_1426919157335417_8931962567843203156_n.jpg

^ That Future Gohan is bad-ass. When's this due?

Also... Anyone hear of the Soul X Soul toy series or is it new? I can't find any other info about it besides the BBTS listing.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BNP10371&mode=retail

Resolution of Soldiers Future Gohan is due out in May for Japan.

Soul x Soul is a new series but I've heard that they're similar scale to the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Golden Frieza SCultures 6 set. They are scheduled for an April release.

14963134_361616464171373_994408795920532181_n.jpg

I'm certainly getting Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black. Super Saiyan Goku would go great with an S.H. Figuarts Beerus. I may end up buying Future Trunks as well but I was hoping for a Super Saiyan/2/New design.

Would anybody happen to have a photo of Super (Saiyan) Vegeta with Super Saiyan Trunks' shoulders?

I'm looking forward to all of those characters and designs to be released in multiple series.

Just seen those on ebay and was gonna come here to inquire about them... Is there any place to pre-order them besides ebay at this point?

Also, what places do you guys use to keep up on info for these kind of collectibles? My sources so far are this forum and ebay. I know of HLJ.com amiami.com and mandarake.co.jp... other than that, i'm lost.

P.S. I also know of P.Bandai but i've never been able to find a way to translate the site besides google chromes translations, but that's not enough sometimes.

Last edited:
Last thing i ever wanna see is yet another Goku lookalike in the Dragon Ball series -___-

Cabba should come back with a group of his buddies tho

I think it was Cabba was Vegetas equivalent, knowing the Galick Gun and all, difference was he was more Goku like in nature, so I wonder if the "prideful king" is Gokus equivalent with Vegetas nature?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tien was displayed at the Akiba Showroom in Japan. They rarely show prototypes that they don't plan on releasing. It's a very strong possibility that he's the next scheduled release.

Tienshinhan is a welcomed released. Very underrated character. I liked how they managed to keep him somewhat relevant, all the way up to the Golden Freezer Saga. He should've been in the Universe 6 tournament. Hopefully he comes with plenty of accessories

Wasn't able to copy the photos from the website but here are close ups of the top part of Tien and Yamcha...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Tien is production ready. Yamcha still needs work on his face and hair.

Edited: Video of Time Patroller and Future Trunks...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Edited: Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan 4 Goku. (Most anticipated release.)
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah Yamcha's hairline is too far up, they need to lower it only a couple centimeters. And the hair itself looks bland, like the old style

Back