S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cvbwC41.gif

giphy.gif

meh....

nah i actually squealed and threw my phone on the table at work during lunch time and everyone gave me a look .°.

:lol! Congrats man, it is an end of an era looking at your signature.XD And yeah Crisis is right, chances of a broly sized nappa were small to nearly non-existent. Still though, he's a small character and tamashii is just doing this because of fan requests. It took a while but props are due, he looks good. My only real and biggest gripe would be his scouter, that needs to be clearer and less purple (could be the red lighting). Congrats nappa fans, I say be very happy despite gripes, I mean... ask the kid buu fans.:lol

That new Vegeta was made solely to compliment Nappa

Wish Raditz was made instead, honestly

I gotta say, I'm disappointed in all the knee joints. What happened to that awesome new one ssj4 goku had? (What happened to that proto in general...XD There's so much displayed but unannounced protos now.)

Kaio Ken Goku? Awesome! But it's strange they're making a variant of what was an SDCC figure :horror Shame that they didn't give him the 2.0. body but I guess that would have been too much to put the kanji, belt and completely different paint. But everything else...mofoing Nappa! He came guys. It's awesome. Gotenks! Tamashii is making a killing this event especially with the Pokemon reveals
I honestly think it's the same exact figure.
Yeah same. Looks way too similar with the knees and torso. It could be slightly altered since PC SSJ Vegeta had painted boot tips and extra hands. But a 2.0 Scouter Vegeta is strange, they can't re-use that mold for anything else. Looking back it could be a 2.0. but who knows.

Remember that Tamashii adores putting sold out figures on display that they don't even plan to re-release :lol
Finally the ssj3goku that i always want!!! And who FSLAR is right on with me since ever!
^^
Damn right :hi5:

On the note of Nappa...what happened to armorless Nappa? Is it possible this new Nappa has the option to do armored and no armor looks?

OH LAWD! dat SSJ Goku 3 looks delicious.

i don't even like SS3 goku and i want that one, actually i want everything shown except yamcha. lol

Lol, yeah they beat Yamcha with the ugly stick. No thank you unless they do an overhaul on his face and head sculpt

On the note of Nappa...what happened to armorless Nappa? Is it possible this new Nappa has the option to do armored and no armor looks?

I'm willing to bet that if this Nappa meets sales expectations, then they will reconsider releasing the armorless "battle-damaged" version (we've got battle damaged SS Goku and SS2 Gohan so anything's possible)

They can also benefit from Nappa not once, not twice, but thrice, by releasing his Arlia variant as an SDCC EX

IMG_2146.JPG

@Silrian i believe his upper chest armor is articulated if you look closely

@congeebear i open most of mine unless they are duplicates that i'm saving for customs or parts, with the exception of my broly, since he's too big to fit on my shelf atm with all the other figures haha

Thanks misterW -- yeah, I guess I would be missing out on all the posing possibilities if I just left them in the box.

And thanks to this thread, I now have to purchase the Nappa and Scouter Vegeta 2.0, arggghhhh!! Would be nice if there were release dates available, even if only tentative..

Just when I was getting out of this line, they pull me back in. Nappa, Vegeta, SSJ3 Goku - all bought without hesitation, I love Gotenk and the ghosts, it looks like I'm back in. I'm glad I held off on selling any of these figures :lol

Man what crazy reveals!!! I wish nappa would've been taller but I can live with this....now they must make Raditz to complete the trio. Nappas scouter definitely needs to be more transparent. I hope Gotenks comes with those kamikazes!!! Stoked for ss3 goku and scouter vegeta 2.0! Those light up effect pieces are sick!! Tamashii really nailed it this event, lets hope they all get a release :)

Edit: Glad Tamashii is working on a little bit of every saga, we got Saiyan Saga, Cell Saga, and Buu Saga, as well as Xenoverse stuff, now we wait patiently for Majin Vegeta, SS2 Goku and the Buus....

Im willing to be Gotenks will have a few Ghosts as a first run bonus, they tend to do that with such accessories.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Its almost as if they are restarting the line with all these 2.0 figures, its refreshing hosnestly. They should just make it a brand new line imo. Figuarts and then the new figuarts refresh [emoji14]

Is the head on the vegeta new? The hair looks like its more spread out like the new SS Vegeta.
Yes, its the new head painted black. They will likely change that before release as its too wide for a normal Vegeta head.

nintendo switch = 300$ + scouter vegeta 2.0 = 50$ + ssj3 goku 2.0 = 50$ + yamcha = 50$ + tenshinhan=50$ + PCE Cell = 60$ + ssj vegeta 2.0 = 55$ Total = 615$ (without no games for NSwitch)

* all prices are average
* all prices not include shipping
* all prices not include tax

My Wallet = :( :gah: :horror *_*

Back