S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a picture of Xenoverse Trunks! Dayum! He looks amazing.

Thank you for posting the picture of Xenoverse Trunks! I really hope Tamashii Nations makes his jacket a soft plastic.

It's kind of obvious which parts from other figures are being reused for the time patrol guy. Easy pass for me.

Tien... damn he looks so good. Yamcha as well. And is that a Figuart Kid Boo on display? The sculpt is excellent.

It's kind of obvious which parts from other figures are being reused for the time patrol guy. Easy pass for me.

Tien... damn he looks so good. Yamcha as well. And is that a Figuart Kid Boo on display? The sculpt is excellent.

Is it? The only thing that looks recognizable are the belt and shoes from Future Trunks. The head is a new sculpt, cape is new, torso is new, the hip/crotch articulation is new, and the pants are a slightly different sculpt from Future Trunks.

Tien and yamcha are the best in the pictures. Not released date yet? No ssj4 goku? (*_*) no ssj2vegeta?(*_*)

We'll more than likely see more stuff later in the month at Tamashii Nations Event. Probably see any updates to Super Saiyan 4 Goku. Not sure about Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta though.

e6dcd69e0238b587e32cdb8fd364e5f3.jpg
ca3533a80771935d26a63999654cf4ad.jpg
ee09af13ccbcdd4a683a157f7ca000fa.jpg

Got my figure-rise standard ss goku yesterday and so far, i just built the head. Assembling these is so fun, I see why old ladies like knitting sweaters and *****

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

it's the same size figuarts and figure rise standard ?

No, Goku is much taller than the S.H. Figuarts. Perfect Cell, Final Form Frieza, and Super Saiyan 2 Gohan seem to scale well with the S.H. Figuarts though. Final Form Frieza does as 100% especially.

I can't even get too excited for Tien and Yamcha, knowing Tamashii has a track record of dangling prototypes in our faces that may not even be released.

They'll release another battle damaged Goku before they dare release a prototype

No, Goku is much taller than the S.H. Figuarts. Perfect Cell, Final Form Frieza, and Super Saiyan 2 Gohan seem to scale well with the S.H. Figuarts though. Final Form Frieza does as 100% especially.

I wanted kid buu with my figuarts but if it is bigger...

I can't even get too excited for Tien and Yamcha, knowing Tamashii has a track record of dangling prototypes in our faces that may not even be released.

You're killing me, Smalls. They're among other prototypes that have just been announced. They'll be released. Just let yourself go and enjoy it. :duff

i know man but i'm just kinda jaded at this point. Shenron was and still is my holy grail and that thing is just collecting dust. Like Tamashii is really scared we WON'T buy that thing? Or any of the other protos that got people excited over the years, and have since disappeared. c'mon already. Who knows how long it'll be before Yamcha and Tien are released

At least that Kid Boo loox sweet. Def buying that to replace my Hybrid Action Kid Boo

Updated articulation everywhere. Everything looks amazing and I got Super Vegeta. Also shook Adam Newman's hand [emoji847]

5702d95cfb1006e6dc70d28871e071aa.jpg

87ac41cab243c0f9d15ca08b4f0be1a3.jpg

11f69671addcf3f3ed4222c4e60b75a8.jpg

7632742bc7e517fdd55d2a0135c357df.jpg

236b110a363b66b7614c79f345c76098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prodigy you're there?! Awesome! :hi5: nice one. tell us how super vegeta is

I wish I was heading to NYCC...I'm just heading there for job stuff sadly :lol :thud:

i know man but i'm just kinda jaded at this point. Shenron was and still is my holy grail and that thing is just collecting dust. Like Tamashii is really scared we WON'T buy that thing? Or any of the other protos that got people excited over the years, and have since disappeared. c'mon already. Who knows how long it'll be before Yamcha and Tien are released

At least that Kid Boo loox sweet. Def buying that to replace my Hybrid Action Kid Boo

I know, it's understandable. They shouldn't say "Broly's pre-orders made us rethink Shenron and put him back on the table." 2 years later, he's still shown for display, nothing else. Sadly, that's definitely one of the few prototypes that Tamashii Nations is still saying "No" to without really taking into consideration what us, the collectors, are willing to purchase. Honestly, if Tamashii Nations is charging collectors $300 each for both Voltron and Megazord, along with another expensive MonsterArts, then they should have no problem with Shenron. At least poll questions to collect data.

For the prototypes that are only shown at major events or very few conventions, I still think the majority of them will be released. While it may be a pain in the ass to know exactly, they're only a matter of when they'll be released.

Updated articulation everywhere. Everything looks amazing and I got Super Vegeta. Also shook Adam Newman's hand [emoji847]

Adam Newman is there?! Talk to him! He's an easy guy to talk to and will answer questions. Edited: My friend from California talked to him at SDCC and learned a lot. Specificaly about certain S.H. Figuarts that were just revealed today.

Back