S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly didn't think I would feel like this until Tamashii Nations Event later in the month...

latest

My God, so many pictures, my phone cant take it [emoji38]

Trunks looks incredible honestly, the new face (and hair?!) makes me want an updated android saga Trunks. Improved articulation everywhere, and most shocking of all is that there are ZERO reused parts from Trunks on the TP character, hell, even the head is new (and better looking than Gohans)

Tien looks good, but looks like Yamcha got.... Yamcha'd [emoji38] at least in the face area, the mold looks good and will definitely be retooled for Goku, guaranteed.

Why on Earth is Broly there though? Its not even the sdcc version and every other figure there is either a proto, upcoming or released already, he sticks out badly. Mistake or?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Time Patroller Trunks looks ****ing great. Tien looks amazing. Yamcha needs some more work but **** I'm hyped!

Kyle Morgan on Facebook posted a photo of his Super Saiyan Vegeta S.H. Figuarts purchase. I was cautious about how the arms and shoulders would look but they look pretty good...

14570496_10155423142152818_5250991610926929684_n.jpg

He may not be long for the Western market release if they already have the packaging done.

When did we see photos from SDCC? It was Thursday when Tien and Yamcha were "revealed," right?

They were first showed to us the night before sdcc no? Someone snuck a picture or two, I really don't remember lol

Tien, Trunks and Yamcha look great, TP ehh he's alright, not to excited about him

They were first showed to us the night before sdcc no? Someone snuck a picture or two, I really don't remember lol

Tien, Trunks and Yamcha look great, TP ehh he's alright, not to excited about him

Yeah, Preview Night. That sounds about right. I'm surprised, and extremely glad, Tamashii Nations didn't hold anything back the first day of NYCC.

Thanks for posting pics, Cooler!

Very smart idea for Tamashii Nations to make Tien's Tri-Beam hands one piece.

Thanks for posting pics, Cooler!

Very smart idea for Tamashii Nations to make Tien's Tri-Beam hands one piece.

Didn't notice that, thats really cool, I hope Trunk's head is compatible with the armored version of him, someone there should ask Adam Newman! (If he knows lol)

Didn't notice that, thats really cool, I hope Trunk's head is compatible with the armored version of him, someone there should ask Adam Newman! (If he knows lol)

I hope so too! I'm skeptical though for a couple of reasons. It would be a great opportunity for Tamashii Nations to make them compatible.

I'm trying to get a couple of friends at NYCC to talk to Adam Newman. He could shed some light on possibly when Tien and Yamcha are being released and if there will be any surprises for us collectors later this month at Tamashii Nation's Event.

Trunks looks incredible honestly, the new face (and hair?!) makes me want an updated android saga Trunks.

Did you notice that the Time Patroller has one improvement that the old Future Trunks certainly needed? The shoulders have a wider range of movement.

Edited: I can already see customs of Xenoverse Trunks' head on Time Patroller's body with the shirt painted black.

Another thing to notice is that the Time Patroller's body sculpt brings us one step closer to Bojack Trunks...

5103906293_e95559dd47_b.jpg

Good catch on the bicep swivel!

The more I look at these prototypes, the more I notice that it's also not that far off from Dragon Ball Super Future Trunks. Other than the missing tears on the left sides, the arms and bottom half from the Time Patroller can be re-used. The head and sword from Xenoverse Trunks could be re-used. It would need a new belt and torso.

Edited:I can't wait for Goku 2.0 just to have these new shoulders...

NYCC2016-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-016.jpg

with the new xenoverse trunks people wont have to frankenstein their armored trunks anymore for that look! the new hair sculpt looks amazing but it looks like they reused the armor trunks face haha hopefully he comes with more stuff. Also time patrollers head could be a really good looking adult gohan head if retooled! The future looks promising and opens up so many possibilities. If xeno trunks comes with a new SSJ head i'll be sold, and im on the fence about time patroller, but i agree his body can def be used to make some sort of bojack trunks or trunks 2.0 or even DBS trunks.

also on a side note, SH figuarts are gonna make street fighter figures too lol finally. but i think i like the storm collectibles more.

with the new xenoverse trunks people wont have to frankenstein their armored trunks anymore for that look! the new hair sculpt looks amazing but it looks like they reused the armor trunks face haha hopefully he comes with more stuff.

As well as they should though, right? It gives me hope that the faces and heads will be compatible with the bodies.

Also time patrollers head could be a really good looking adult gohan head if retooled!

The Time Patroller's hair/head alteration to resemble Ultimate Gohan is actually the perfect example for my point earlier. While the wait has been frustrating, high demanded characters being held off until now is the best possibility for the collectors. I like the Ultimate Gohan S.H. Figuarts but it could have been an even better release if it were saved for after the updated articulation and quality were implemented in all releases. We would have been given a better head sculpt, a newer, updated articulated body, and a better overall product.

The future looks promising and opens up so many possibilities.

The future is indeed very promising! Tamashii Nations proved with the Xenoverse Trunks, the Time Patroller, Tien, and Yamcha that there is no going back to the old molds. Everything is being updated, as well as it should be. Super Saiyan 4 Goku is more than likely going to be given the updated hip/crotch articulation which makes me ecstatic!

I was really surprised that the TP had practically head to toe new sculpting. The Tien looked superb, production ready imo. Yamcha looked legit too except the color of the gi. They should've gone with a darker orange but besides that he was fine. The face was good too, didn't really see too much of a problem with it. Trunks looked great and the face looked on point.

I'm happy that the quality is increasing. Besides any future PC's, everything seems like it's gonna incorporate the new articulation. The days of the Goku knees are over. Torso articulation will be incorporated into every figure, no matter how big or how small. Btw, Adam said Nappa is still being worked on and it's coming [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yamcha's forehead is too big, they need to bring down his hairline just a lil bit

I wish they would at least give a vague release for them, like Spring 2017 or something, anything. the "For Display Only" label is so disheartening

Back