S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yamcha's forehead is too big, they need to bring down his hairline just a lil bit

I wish they would at least give a vague release for them, like Spring 2017 or something, anything. the "For Display Only" label is so disheartening

That's one of the things I would change on Yamcha. I'm really not digging the face sculpt all that much.

Well, usually, Tamashii Nations displays prototypes that are close to release at Western conventions such as SDCC, NYCC, and Toyfair. So I would actually expect them to either be next pair or the pair after that.

the only thing that bothers me about Tien and yamcha are the knee caps. They seem too big and chunky, like if you bend it it's just a hinge joint with a huge piece of the knee there. I wouldve preferred the rounded knee joints or sculpted knee joints like broly's, i think at the least tien's could be sculpted joints since his pants are so baggy lol But overall I'm glad theyre likely getting a release, really kicking myself for skipping krillin now. I do agree that yamcha's face needs some more fine tuning but he's overall looking good.

Time patroller looks good and tempted to get him for the headsculpt alone haha With all this new tech being incorporated in new releases im glad they have done Future Gohan yet, now if we ever do get him he'll look really good with better sculpting and the new articulation system!

Well, usually, Tamashii Nations displays prototypes that are close to release at Western conventions such as SDCC, NYCC, and Toyfair. So I would actually expect them to either be next pair or the pair after that.

they better be, Saiyan Saga needs more love. Wish we at least had that Figuarts Zero Raditz they displayed a while back

they better be, Saiyan Saga needs more love. Wish we at least had that Figuarts Zero Raditz they displayed a while back

We're going to wait a long time for all of those potential releases. As great as it was, I think that's the least popular Saga. Saiyan Saga has Figuarts Zero Galick Gun Vegeta and Kamehameha Goku though. They're really well done and I don't believe the S.H. Figuarts will be able to capture the appearance as well as the Figuarts Zeroes have. Figuarts Zero Raditz looked good but SCultures 5 Raditz is absolutely spectacular. One of the best sculpts I've seen.

Tien and Yamcha look fantastic! Tien is the better of the two in my opinion while Yamcha's head sculpt could definitely use some tweaking. I'm pleasantly surprised they actually showed them! But they do have the dreaded "Display Only!" in front of them. I'm really digging the muscular sculpt on Tien...that'd look great on a SSJ3 Goku 2.0.

Xenoverse Trunks actually looks better than I expected he would! Still not sold on this version of the character, but it seems between him and the Future Warrior, Tamashii is committed to getting these out to hype the Xenoverse 2 release. Both the figures aren't that bad looking and I commend Tamashii on doing solid work on them. Future Warrior actually looks like he might be a completely new sculpt...which gives us a stronger chance of a Future Trunks 2.0 (Capsule Corp. Uniform) in the future! I'd definitely love to see that. The added bicep articulation is also a plus given that we'd like to pose Trunks holding his sword with two hands.

I'm surprised they finally showed Tien and Yamcha...but their fates unfortunately remain TBD.

i wonder if they do get released, will they come with Puar & Chiaozu respectively? prolly not

Quick little review of Vegeta. His color matches the PC Vegeta body which is great. Also, he's all around amazing. The faces look great and the sculpting is fantastic. Plenty of expressions and a huge improvement for Vegeta.

cdb08d37899f95e0ebbe8fbc5bc18dd9.jpg

a364e073cb14f736b578020cfa5c9877.jpg

580a41dae25dd311cefb4061439dfd95.jpg

715dc0a9920b78cab30066fbefa4c47c.jpg

7b030abd86cf33106e316b3d61f67ceb.jpg

Just the tips [emoji15]

cfd642dc9d0ab8c7679dc454fa89733f.jpg

Scream off!

bafafd37722fbc2c1c570936170de425.jpg

0310c2b7a6d82460659ec992750e66d5.jpg

The Prince has risen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the only thing that bothers me about Tien and yamcha are the knee caps. They seem too big and chunky, like if you bend it it's just a hinge joint with a huge piece of the knee there. I wouldve preferred the rounded knee joints or sculpted knee joints like broly's, i think at the least tien's could be sculpted joints since his pants are so baggy lol But overall I'm glad theyre likely getting a release, really kicking myself for skipping krillin now. I do agree that yamcha's face needs some more fine tuning but he's overall looking good.

Time patroller looks good and tempted to get him for the headsculpt alone haha With all this new tech being incorporated in new releases im glad they have done Future Gohan yet, now if we ever do get him he'll look really good with better sculpting and the new articulation system!

Good observation on the pants and knees...they seem to balance a little better on Tien because his upper torso is so muscular and bulky but they do look a little over-inflated and extremely baggy on Yamcha.

prodigy, does his armor straps have the same paint issue as Armored SSJ Trunks? Where Tamashii forgot to paint a small portion where the gold straps connect to his white chestplate?

Speaking of Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Bardoon. I wonder if Tamashii Nations scrapped the Premium Color Super Saiyan 3 Goku and decided to focus on an updated version similar to Super Saiyan Vegeta. As much as I like the S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan 3 Goku, it can't compare with this newer articulation and quality.

i wonder if they do get released, will they come with Puar & Chiaozu respectively? prolly not

...Yeah, that's definitely pushing it into dream world.

Omg a second adult trunks and yet a vg char I hadn't even heard of effectivly has the 2.0 adult trunks body I want.:slap:

Seems the model kid/t buu is an alright placeholder...
Also, is it me or is the zero EX Trunks really tall?

Funny to finally see tien and yamcha after years on this board. Congrats to the fans. I know some of you have been waiting (and will still wait) for a while.

Omg a second adult trunks and yet a vg char I hadn't even heard of effectivly has the 2.0 adult trunks body I want.:slap:

Seems the model kid/t buu is an alright placeholder...
Also, is it me or is the zero EX Trunks really tall?

Funny to finally see tien and yamcha after years on this board. Congrats to the fans. I know some of you have been waiting (and will still wait) for a while.

It's not. It's scaled correctly compared to Super Saiyan 3 Goku and Vegeta.

Edited:
Quick little review of Vegeta. His color matches the PC Vegeta body which is great. Also, he's all around amazing. The faces look great and the sculpting is fantastic. Plenty of expressions and a huge improvement for Vegeta.

The Prince has risen

GLORIOUS!

20160820_nxtbk2_roode-df3acc6353922fde2574571d8fb93c38.jpg

Congrats prodigy! i am super jelly. I fell behind on my collecting, still haven't acquired Whis, SDCC Broly, or PCE Trunks/Vegeta

I know some of you have been waiting (and will still wait) for a while.

LOL :monkey4

Okay. He just looks so tall next to Vegeta.

Idk I think I slightly prefer the old Vegeta sculpt. Definitely as far as the hair is concerned, I like this newer broader hairstyle less. But also the body and a few paint apps. Dunno, I liked the lean 1.0 sculpt. Yeah the added articulation is obviously a huge improvement, but I don't care about hyper-articulation that much.
It's close, but can't say 2.0 vegeta overwhelms me as better in every way. Might try to find a PCE Vegeta that's a bit cheap instead of the 2.0, if this new release will make the old sculpt drop in price. Or wait for majin vegeta... Biggest thing that could change my mind: I really want that forward screaming Vegeta expression.

Thanks for the pics prodigy! Have fun over there.

Okay. He just looks so tall next to Vegeta.

Idk I think I slightly prefer the old Vegeta sculpt. Definitely as far as the hair is concerned, I like this newer broader hairstyle less. But also the body and a few paint apps. Dunno, I liked the lean 1.0 sculpt. Yeah the added articulation is obviously a huge improvement, but I don't care about hyper-articulation that much.
It's close, but can't say 2.0 vegeta overwhelms me as better in every way. Might try to find a PCE Vegeta that's a bit cheap instead of the 2.0, if this new release will make the old sculpt drop in price. Or wait for majin vegeta... Biggest thing that could change my mind: I really want that forward screaming Vegeta expression.

Thanks for the pics prodigy! Have fun over there.

I agree. Personally I feel the new added articulation is making the body sculpt ugly. Such as the chest joint and layered crotch, although it doesn't look as bad on characters with pants.

cdb08d37899f95e0ebbe8fbc5bc18dd9.jpg

580a41dae25dd311cefb4061439dfd95.jpg

715dc0a9920b78cab30066fbefa4c47c.jpg

7b030abd86cf33106e316b3d61f67ceb.jpg

Just the tips [emoji15]

cfd642dc9d0ab8c7679dc454fa89733f.jpg

Scream off!

bafafd37722fbc2c1c570936170de425.jpg

0310c2b7a6d82460659ec992750e66d5.jpg

The Prince has risen

Great pics prod! How's the neck peg? Is it compatible with the scouter vegeta?

prodigy, does his armor straps have the same paint issue as Armored SSJ Trunks? Where Tamashii forgot to paint a small portion where the gold straps connect to his white chestplate?

Doesn't look to be that bad. I looked at my Trunks and you can't really tell unless you look closely.

00c3f9a203483b179457bfb0e9c2ad63.jpg

Back