S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really upset that we're getting Super, Return of F and BOG characters before Dragon Ball, important DBZ and even GT characters. But I understand they want to ride the current popularity wave to maximize profits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7-11.jpg

Now I have a reason to pose my SSJ SSB Goku and Vegeta lol

Really upset that we're getting Super, Return of F and BOG characters before Dragon Ball, important DBZ and even GT characters. But I understand they want to ride the current popularity wave to maximize profits.

I dont get what you mean, among the Super releases we have gotten: Awakening Goku, armored Trunks and will be getting battle damaged Gohan and super Vegeta. It isnt soley Super characters man. Cant expect them to completely ignore Super when its possibly the most selling point to any dragonball line atm.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I dont get what you mean, among the Super releases we have gotten: Awakening Goku, armored Trunks and will be getting battle damaged Gohan and super Vegeta. It isnt soley Super characters man. Cant expect them to completely ignore Super when its possibly the most selling point to any dragonball line atm.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What I mean is we have not seen a single character from Dragon Ball or GT or any of the dozens of movie characters besides Broly. But we already have SSB Vegeta and Goku, Beerus and Whis. Super is still an unfinished series and we are getting characters from there. It is newer and the characters are fresh in the mind of the audience. Which translates to more sales now, even if the characters wont be as popular in the future, prime example Whis. Of course the company is in business to make money, like I said. So I understand the logic, doesn't mean I have to like it.

Unless it's supposed to update again, all that they have listed is just Gohan and Cell's releases in January and February. No other new figuarts just yet.

Unless it's supposed to update again, all that they have listed is just Gohan and Cell's releases in January and February. No other new figuarts just yet.

The listings are usually updated on the 1st of the month in Japan Standard Time. So, if we do see anything new, it won't be until later tonight.

Yooooooo.....
20160831_193920.jpg
This hair is huuuuuge and heavy. No way he could stand without a stand.
20160831_193609.jpg
It's was definitely made for the SDCC Broly because the skin color isn't even close to the original.

What I mean is we have not seen a single character from Dragon Ball or GT or any of the dozens of movie characters besides Broly. But we already have SSB Vegeta and Goku, Beerus and Whis. Super is still an unfinished series and we are getting characters from there. It is newer and the characters are fresh in the mind of the audience. Which translates to more sales now, even if the characters wont be as popular in the future, prime example Whis. Of course the company is in business to make money, like I said. So I understand the logic, doesn't mean I have to like it.

if you watched the most recent Adam Newman interview posted here several pages back, then you would see that Tamashii is well aware of what we want (from ALL series/sagas & movies, even side characters & female characters), he has acknowledged their mistakes (such as SSB Vegeta not having his trademark crossed arms, the alternate Armor Trunks SS head that was in that 1 promo shot, etc.), they have pumped on the brakes for Dragon Ball in order to show love to their other lines, but in 2017 they will be "revving up the gas," they don't want us to go broke by buying 10 or whatever releases per year so they plan their releases carefully, and lastly, he said Tamashii just wants us to be patient with them.

if you watched the most recent Adam Newman interview posted here several pages back, then you would see that Tamashii is well aware of what we want (from ALL series/sagas & movies, even side characters & female characters), he has acknowledged their mistakes (such as SSB Vegeta not having his trademark crossed arms, the alternate Armor Trunks SS head that was in that 1 promo shot, etc.), they have pumped on the brakes for Dragon Ball in order to show love to their other lines, but in 2017 they will be "revving up the gas," they don't want us to go broke by buying 10 or whatever releases per year so they plan their releases carefully, and lastly, he said Tamashii just wants us to be patient with them.

Well, they're starting strong with the new SSJ Gohan in January and PCE Cell in February for their Japanese release dates. It looks like they're gauging SSJ Vegeta 2.0 to be the Christmas (fourth quarter) seller and profit-maker.

It'll be interesting to see what they have in store for 2017. Aside from Vegeta...the latter-half of 2016 for Tamashii Dragon Ball has been rather disappointing and 'empty'.

Back