S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its because this version of Gohan was seen in his normal form after he beat Cell. Tbh I never seen us getting 3 heads and having the normal head would mean splitting faces instead of being able to swap between ssj and ssj2, so im fine with it.

Right, I remember that's when he was brought back to Dende's Lookout to get healed. I think if Tamashii Nations were to include that head with a Gohan release, it would go well with the Bojack Unbound Gohan.

I never thought about the split faces if it were included. We've seen 3 faces so far, right?

I would've preferred the normal head instead of the SSJ since it would've been more accurate to the degree of battle damage. Also we already have an SSJ head so a normal one would've been something welcome and new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean split as in we likely would only get a couple faces for ssj2 and maybe one for normal like they did with armored trunks, and we most likely wouldnt be getting the new face.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bnr_SHF_SuperSaiyanSonGohan_600x341.jpg

1000105938_1.jpg

1000105938_2.jpg

1000105938_3.jpg

1000105938_4.jpg

1000105938_5.jpg

1000105938_6.jpg

1000105938_7.jpg

1000105938_8.jpg

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000105938/

bnr_SHF_CELL_PremiumColorEdition_600x341.jpg

1000105941_1.jpg

1000105941_2.jpg

1000105941_3.jpg

1000105941_4.jpg

1000105941_5.jpg

1000105941_6.jpg

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000105941/

Even though he could benefit greatly from blood and scratches, Gohan looks excellent. I'll likely only display him in his Kamehameha pose since standing in a vanilla pose, he looks too clean. That screaming face is amazing.

Cell's green looks the same but overall seems better than the OG Cell. The saturated color is more anime like even if it isn't precisely anime accurate. Glad to see they decided to include the Kamehameha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean split as in we likely would only get a couple faces for ssj2 and maybe one for normal like they did with armored trunks, and we most likely wouldnt be getting the new face.

I knew what you meant. An advantage of including a Super Saiyan head is because the faces are compatible with both heads whereas the normal head would have been taking away from that. The new face is specifically for the Super Saiyan head so we definitely wouldn't have been given that. (That's becoming one of my favorite faces because of how different it is than the usual stoic, grin, and shouting face.)

I really should let this go but what is the big deal with the normal head not coming with this Gohan release?

i wouldn't mind as much if Jacksdo would make a "black hair" alternate like they did with SS Trunks

i wouldn't mind as much if Jacksdo would make a "black hair" alternate like they did with SS Trunks

I don't think the head is in limbo enough where the only option is for a Jacksdo bootleg. Tamashii Nations can still include it with a Bojack Unbound Gohan release. They have a lot of facial expressions from the movie that they can include...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Heck, that can be THE head included with that release with a Super Saiyan 2 head mold carrying one face. An "opposite" method of the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Trunks releases.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wasted opportunity in that father-son Kamehameha promo, they could have teased a 2.0 Goku in there instead of....that Goku [emoji14]

Also, nope, they are sticking with puke color Cell, what a waste. He could have looked perfect...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is a complete shot in the dark but has anybody, by any chance, composed a list of potential releases for each Saga?

Wasted opportunity in that father-son Kamehameha promo, they could have teased a 2.0 Goku in there instead of....that Goku [emoji14]

As much as I like the older Super Saiyan Goku figure, seeing it next to the "2.0" Gohan made me think it's time for Tamashii Nations to update it. It had a great run.

This is a complete shot in the dark but has anybody, by any chance, composed a list of potential releases for each Saga?

As much as I like the older Super Saiyan Goku figure, seeing it next to the "2.0" Gohan made me think it's time for Tamashii Nations to update it. It had a great run.
Oh yeah, it doesn't look that good next to Gohan anymore. Not at all.It's mostly the face though.

On PC Cell, it looks like he's actually retaining all of his accessories. Not bad at all. This makes me wonder just why Tamashii cut off PC Trunk's accessories though :dunno:

Bandai didn't fill the the purple in on his face all the way to the molded in line :lol

They always botch some detail and leave the original the superior version.

Bandai didn't fill the the purple in on his face all the way to the molded in line :lol

They always botch some detail and leave the original the superior version.
Ahh finally, someone who sees the light.

I like you :hi5:

Back