S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt the final product will be missing the paint....that would be border line retarded if it did . Still, at least it doesn't have those horrible OG bug eyes :lol

I hope it's only for the promotional pic and not on the final product but you never know with them [emoji53]

The eyes do look much better though and overall he does pop more. I never had a problem with the OG but so far it seems this one is truly a premium coloring (unlike the other PCs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you can see the line and the missing paint on the exhibition too. Did they do it on purpose? Is it like some kind of artistic decision? I mean, you can see the line...it's not like you can accidently miss that. It can't be an accident, but why leave that space and a line? If they get rid of the line it would be fine too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The only other explanation is that they changed the shape of the eyes and made them a little smaller and more accurate and as a result the purple color has to match the location of the new eyes, but they left the original line/space where the purple used to be.

klZjdrv.jpg

If the eyes are smaller, the purple paint has to move further back, thus leaving an empty space.

bnr_SHF_CELL_PremiumColorEdition_600x341.jpg

^
jajajajajajajaaa

most likely an artistic decision, no way they made that mistake & said "oops, oh well" after

048d401a900993f95f228096e2325a3f.jpg

Got me a 2nd Broly for even less than the first!

Excited about the Gohan release and the included faces. Also surprised that Cell will retain all of his accessories.

^
jajajajajajajaaa

most likely an artistic decision, no way they made that mistake & said "oops, oh well" after

Clearly you didn't read my post :lol I was asking a question initially. Still, it's not really a mistake. If they change the shape of the eyes, the paint has to match the new eyes. Even with the remaining line on the face, which is lazy if they left it, the overall look is still more accurate than the OG figure :dunno

Well, you can see the line and the missing paint on the exhibition too. Did they do it on purpose? Is it like some kind of artistic decision? I mean, you can see the line...it's not like you can accidently miss that. It can't be an accident, but why leave that space and a line? If they get rid of the line it would be fine too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The only other explanation is that they changed the shape of the eyes and made them a little smaller and more accurate and as a result the purple color has to match the location of the new eyes, but they left the original line/space where the purple used to be.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If the eyes are smaller, the purple paint has to move further back, thus leaving an empty space.

Spoiler Spoiler:

They more than likely took an original release and painted over it. They're not supposed to change the sculpt of the product but only repaint it. It'd be interesting to see if they actually will make a few changes. It looks really good. They still need to fill in the white around his neck too.

Looks like they did, I'm really starting to like this cell, I'm glad he's coming with his effect piece

It's a great example on what a lot of voiced opinions can change. Tamashii Nations just needs to hear it. Realzing they made a mistake on taking away accessories and deciding to include them from now on is great news for Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Final Form Frieza, and Scouter Vegeta Premium Color releases.

Gohan 2.0 looks superb with great sculpting but they should have put some cuts and bruises on him to go better with his battle damaged appearance. Wonder if we'll get a version without the ripped clothing on his chest eventually?

If Tamashii ever decide to do Gohan from the Bojack movie, they could always throw in a normal head with that one I guess.

Having missed out on Cell I'm looking forward to the new release - though I can't hope but notice changes to his face compared to the OG? Looks like an improvement to me.

So is this new Gohan 2.0 an normal release like the other 2.0's... Someone tried saying it was an ex. And I swore I read somewhere it was an normal release.

It seems to be an exclusive according to some sources. it is strange though considering the SWA Goku, Armor Trunks and SUper Vegeta are regular releases not to mention Beerus.

Back