S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking if they ever released a jacketless trunks would you guys prefer him with short hair (save the future version) or long hair (bojack version)? I feel like a short hair version would be most versatile if it's a new regular release, so that the head can be switched with our current armored trunks so that he can look like how he did when he defeated imperfect cell.

I'd be fine with either one they're both cool

I dont see a jacketless Trunks happening anytime soon honestly; We just got a Trunks, and if another one were to come it would undoubtably be the Super version with blue hair and scarf.

Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Super is certainly the next Trunks release we'll see. There's a very high chance that Tamashii Nations 2016 in October will have a prototype of him, Hit, and Black at the very least from Dragon Ball Super.

I'm really looking forward to Future Trunks' Super Saiyan 2 head sculpt. Hopefully the neck peg and head hole will be the same size to Super Saiyan Trunks so there's a possibility of head exchanges. I still find it strange that they changed it for the Super Saiyan Trunks release if they had no intention of releasing the other head piece.

I'm gonna have to agree with ang on that one. That way if I get multiples, the Jacksdo head will be perfectly swappable. The neck peg I don't even care about since I swapped one of the large ones with a smaller one already.
20160711_232028-480x761.jpg
Either way now I have an extra large one and plenty of smaller ones because of all the Datong figures I have that are now replaceable with the PCE Vegeta.
I can definitely see Black as a prototype soon, but unless Hit comes back soon in the Trunks arc, I don't see him coming out anytime soon. He's more likely to hit (no pun intended) when he undoubtedly returns for the inter-universal tournament.

I'm gonna have to agree with ang on that one. That way if I get multiples, the Jacksdo head will be perfectly swappable. The neck peg I don't even care about since I swapped one of the large ones with a smaller one already.

Either way now I have an extra large one and plenty of smaller ones because of all the Datong figures I have that are now replaceable with the PCE Vegeta.
I can definitely see Black as a prototype soon, but unless Hit comes back soon in the Trunks arc, I don't see him coming out anytime soon. He's more likely to hit (no pun intended) when he undoubtedly returns for the inter-universal tournament.

Tamashii Nations has been working on prototypes for the majority of the Universe 6 warriors a few weeks after the designs were revealed but, if not then, Bluefin posted a photo of them on Facebook asking collectors "Which one?" back in April. (I don't think Bluefin has ever had a post like that that before with this line.) I have no doubt that Hit will be revealed at Tamashii Nations 2016 in October. I really hope Tamashii Nations finally uses the softer plastic that's been used in the Star Wars line for Hit's lower body.

Well, setting aside all of the tedious people who are ignoring the question to rattle off other characters, Tien seems to have the most responses in his favor.

Not that I counted, I just skimmed through the comments.

In any case, I voted for Tien, while mentioning that I'd still welcome Yamcha.

Hopefully its Tien if anything, Yamcha still doesnt deserve a figure :p

Super episode 52 synopsis states that Vegeta is going to train Trunks, so whats the betting Trunks learns how to use God ki and ssjblue?

Tien would be the logical choice, esp since he had a supporting role as recent as Resurrection F. Yamcha on the other hand been "retired" from scrapping for a long time now. Even Roshi still be throwing down

Give me Kid Buu before these characters...

Or a DBS character. Hell I'd take Hit over Yamacha and Tien...lmao

Just jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few years ago I was dead set against small characters getting figure slots, but now that we have alot more releases I dont feel as against the idea. Just as long as we dont get stupid releases like bandit Yamcha or farmer Goku.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lol Jesus...Tien or Yamacha...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kmon. Why not both? i want Yamcha too!

To be fair Klylin doesn't do **** either. He's a notch above Yamcha. He's notable for knocking up 18 thus removing her from the field and becoming another has-been like himself. He and Goku barely even interact anymore. Like that best friend you had in grade school, that you're still kinda cool with but not really cuz you outgrew him but he still tries to stick around from time to time, meanwhile the dude you met in high school/college (Vegeta) is more on your level so you chill with him instead

also he sneezed his nose off and it never even grew back

Back