S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a Figuarts ZERO version of that Gohan would've turned out a lot better, and i dont even collect the zeros

True, but at least now everyone has access to an anime accurate Gohan in arguably his most popular form. Granted, yes it's a very specific look, but still. If the cell era gohan was anime accurate in general, rather than a freckled vampire in a bland manga color, I'd agree. But I'm glad people have access to him now articulated. Also, the zeroes aren't THAT increased in wound-detail etc are they? I don't know how big the difference would've been regarding what this Gohan misses. They're not gonna add blood on these, as stated above, that probably is a rating thing for one.

@Ang I read your reply to me of course, but as stated I'm dropping it now, don't wanna bother people going on about it, plus it's futile anyway. I made my point, I read others' counterpoints and it is what it is now. (If this is indeed it, but I don't see this changing in any significant way.)

Nah thats the Trunks body with Awakening Goku promo shot on top, as much as I would love a ROSAT training Goku and Gohan to go with it [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think its legit. There are no pictures of trunks in that pose and the upper body looks larger. If its photo shop and they changed the pose they are amazing.

I think its legit. There are no pictures of trunks in that pose and the upper body looks larger. If its photo shop and they changed the pose they are amazing.

Come on the two poses are exactly the same from the official photos of trunks. Check the tamashii web if you cant find it.

It's also inaccurate. Goku's blue jumpsuit was a short crewneck around his collar. It's fake...

GokuSaiyanArmor81.png

Its a mix of three pics; ssj Trunks crossed arms promo, regular Trunks standing promo and awakening Goku facing the side promo.

I dont know how you dont see that reaper [emoji14]

just went through their website not a single picture of trunks in that pose or the new vegeta...

a0b5467242edbabd710aac828f514afc.jpg

b64543a98226cffc5bf539b6b1014a90f703ead3.jpg

since i saw this from other web, i can be quite sure its done by photoshop
and yes, like Big Deano have discovered, the standing pose is a combination of three pics, i didnt realize it at first neither:lol

Attachments

• b64543a98226cffc5bf539b6b1014a90f703ead3.jpg
    b64543a98226cffc5bf539b6b1014a90f703ead3.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 135
The Buu race in Xenoverse can transform into "kid form" now, you can pick the color of them Tin.

On Armor Goku Bardoon brought up a good point about the neck.

Also the poses don't even resemble ones Goku had in the armor...

It's just a Photoshop fake, pieced together and then the quality was dropped down to cover up the Photoshopping.

Deano got it right, it's a composite of three different photos:

Upper body (minus the head) is from this:
12342834_204621213209651_1419265259670333069_n.jpg

Lower body from this:
FIGURE-015934_01.jpg

And they picked up a Saiyan Awakening head from one of the official photos.

Yup thats the three Bardoon, thanks for posting the pics. Mobile isnt cooperating woth pics just now for me [emoji14]

Heres the Goku promo the heads from:

reduced-gallery-ban96470-1.jpg

Anime Island just delayed Trunks release to the end of July btw, no idea why since every other store seems to have their shipments already?

Only reason I am still using them is because of the free worldwide shipping. Cant pass that up for extra figures honestly.

Back