S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSJ seems to spike it up, and that's all. Vegeta and Gotenks were the exceptions due to their hair being naturally upright and spiky, though SSJ2 Vegeta has slightly more rigid and long hair.

I wouldn't mind an updated Cell Saga SSJ/SSJ2 Gohan but I'd prefer him to be battle damaged. Technically the one we have isn't accurate since as SSJ2 he was already torn up.

As far as what I think we'll actually get, I'd say Purple/Blue Gi Buu Adult Gohan is the most likely. Would be a nice character to resume the Buu Saga releases too.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Xeonoverse 2 gameplay trailer from Anime Expo

CAC SSJ 3

Other Gameplay:

In Deaph review of the demo at Anime Expo

Definitely no releases for Nov-Dec and another month without SS4 Goku... :impatient:

Well, I'd put my money onto Cell games version, but without discarding other possibilities.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a bad start for 2017, anyway.

I know, I was hoping to finally see Super Saiyan 4 Goku listed. Now I don't think he'll be on display at SDCC. That may be where we first see Gohan whom I'm very excited to see revealed.

It's a really good start for 2017 but I'm starting to realize that Tamashii Nations is going to take their time with releases from now on. Possibly to keep up the high quality that Super Warrior Awakening Goku, Super Saiyan Trunks, and Super (Saiyan) Vegeta have. Which, honestly, I think is a good idea. As much as I enjoyed the constant releases, I want Tamashii Nations to keep the quality consistent from release-to-release.

i hope you are right coz i love the great saiyaman gohan outfit, i even made a custom on it
Spoiler Spoiler:

and still i hope an official release. its just i think Bandai never think in our ways,
they just want to make money and re-do the popular character in every series (such as kamen rider, ultraman, gundam...)

That's a nice custom!

If it's not this Gohan, that version will be released at some point. I'd have to disagree. Adam Newman said they can't release all of the highly demanded characters one after another otherwise they'd essentially be done with the series. It's better to lengthen their releases and allow this line to grow over the next 5 - 10 years.

What if it ends up being tracksuit Gohan to continue the Super theme? I know everyone just looked at me with a death stare but hear me out: Gohan is currently training to become much stronger again, and Tamashii has to have been told future events in Super if they want to continue making figures based on it in time, correct? Maybe Gohan fights in the universal tournament and THATS the version coming up?

I don't see that happening for the only reason of this Super Saiyan Son Gohan being listed as a regular release. Tamashii Nations would want a Gohan that's iconic for the majority of collectors.

I'd prefer a SSJ adult Gohan from Buu saga (purple Gi), but i think that going to be a 2.0 SSJ Gohan from Cell saga again :/

Edit: Thanks for the Xenoverse 2 Gameplays videos Psycho

Last edited:
Hopefully if it's the Cell Games SS2 Gohan, he'll be all battle damaged and bloodied up.

Adult blue gi Gohan would be phat, but i'm worried they will most likely reuse the same old Goku body mold again with the ugly knees, etc. Tamashii gonna squeeze as much cash as they can outta that mold, cuz they know we'll buy it regardless

On the other hand, they can possibly pair it up with SSj/Normal Broly, which I'm still dying for

Untitled.jpg

Adult blue gi Gohan would be phat, but i'm worried they will most likely reuse the same old Goku body mold again with the ugly knees, etc. Tamashii gonna squeeze as much cash as they can outta that mold, cuz they know we'll buy it regardless

On the other hand, they can possibly pair it up with SSj/Normal Broly, which I'm still dying for

This Super Saiyan Son Gohan is going to incorporate the newer articulation that Super Warrior Awakening Goku, Super Saiyan Trunks, and Super (Saiyan) Vegeta have. I believe that 100%. I also believe that the rumor about Tamashii Nations not having certain releases signed off due to the lower quality is also true, partially at the very least. We'll never see those obsolete knees on a future release unless it's a Premium Color.

Edited: The least likeliest Super Saiyan Son Gohan release but probably one of the most wanted...

Spoiler Spoiler:

This Super Saiyan Son Gohan is going to incorporate the newer articulation that Super Warrior Awakening Goku, Super Saiyan Trunks, and Super (Saiyan) Vegeta have. I believe that 100%. I also believe that the rumor about Tamashii Nations not having certain releases signed off due to the lower quality is also true, partially at the very least. We'll never see those obsolete knees on a future release unless it's a Premium Color.

Edited: The least likeliest Super Saiyan Son Gohan release but probably one of the most wanted...

Spoiler Spoiler:

MisterW would love this^^^ as would I, let's hope it comes with a powered down head, but I wouldn't mind an updated ss gohan (cell) if they can make it battle damaged that would make it better, or at the very least blue gi adult gohan

Edit: Bojack Gohan would be nice too

We're going to get Super Saiyan Nerd Gohan

I honestly can't see that happening. If Ultimate Gohan wasn't a top seller, why would Tamashii Nations make one of the least popular designs with newer articulation and a regular release? It just doesn't add up for me.

MisterW would love this^^^ as would I, let's hope it comes with a powered down head, but I wouldn't mind an updated ss gohan (cell) if they can make it battle damaged that would make it better, or at the very least blue gi adult gohan

Edit: Bojack Gohan would be nice too

Future Gohan is one of the very few times I remember Gohan only being a Super Saiyan. I'm not sure what Tamashii Nations has planned with this Gohan release but it'll be interesting whether or not they include a Super Saiyan 2 head.

Back