S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Young Gohan was so badass he fought 7 Cell juniors in the anime and managed to kill 8 of them. That's how strong he was. :lol

From @tamashiibrasil

13557234_591980970971653_206897125_n.jpg
13584241_1228339317200154_1264140238_n.jpg

This is pretty damn cool that all the 2.0 releases are normal releases.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Wait, what? Why does Whis have that packaging?

Edited:
High School Gohan is Yamcha level bad. Unless... it's him like this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's in my Top 3 designs I'm hoping for this Super Saiyan Son Gohan to be.

Edited:
well, loox like i'll have to throw this away now -_-

How come? Having Beerus with his arms behind his back would be a great display with that Whis. You can use the S.H. Figuarts for any other display ideas you have.

Wait, hold up. Why do we even HAVE a pic of Whis in box? He isnt due for months yet! Having that box must mean he is a regular release.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wait, hold up. Why do we even HAVE a pic of Whis in box? He isnt due for months yet! Having that box must mean he is a regular release.

Whis is scheduled for August.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Looks like it's from an official distributor...looks like they have samples of the Ninja Turtles as well.

Custom i saw a lil while ago

Yeah, I would dig that with updated articulation. Not sure how the hips would work though since the cloth may hinder movement but if they use a softer plastic like they do for the Star Wars figures I think it would move smoother.

Could be a prototype of the packaging that's being sent around. It would have been better if we saw the bottom front of the packaging to see if there was a "Bandai Collection" logo on it but I don't see Tamashii Nations changing this to a regular release.

Looks like it's from an official distributor...looks like they have samples of the Ninja Turtles as well.

I like the tighter fit packaging for them. Interested to see what the print on the packaging will look like.

S.H. Figuarts Nerd Gohan or BUST! :lol

Super Saiyan God Super Scholar

Oh man. :banghead I can't wait to see what Dragon Ball Super does with Gohan. I think they're on the right track and I would surely like for this series to go well past 100 episodes but I hope it's not irreversible damage. Honestly, I'm not that upset in terms of his characterization. He never had the fighting spirit that Goku, Vegeta, or Piccolo have. I'm just still upset with Toriyama for giving him great character development in the Buu Saga only to be ****ed over a few episodes later.

Yeah, I would dig that with updated articulation. Not sure how the hips would work though since the cloth may hinder movement but if they use a softer plastic like they do for the Star Wars figures I think it would move smoother.

well look at Whis; his entire tunic is 1 solid piece. I wonder if they even bothered to put joints in his knees, if they did it seems it will still be pointless

would've been better posing-wise had they made it like they did with Kylo Ren's tunic

nick was dead on lol i would explode from happiness! but alas it really is least likely :(

i wouldnt mind it being battle damged cell saga gohan, purple gi gohan from buu saga, or great saiyaman gohan though XD but future gohan is my holy grail like nappa for crisis XD

well look at Whis; his entire tunic is 1 solid piece. I wonder if they even bothered to put joints in his knees, if they did it seems it will still be pointless

would've been better posing-wise had they made it like they did with Kylo Ren's tunic

Tamashii Nations could have incorporated the softer plastic into Whis' tunic design. They could have had one piece in the front and then multiple pieces connecting it give it a one-piece appearance. Hopefully this picture explains what I'm talking about. Edited: Then they could have had the other piece of his outfit similar to Broly's sash where it's also broken up into multiple pieces to allow for posing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The 2.0 releases are "advanced figures" that incorporate new articulation and ideas. I would hope that, if they need to, using the softer plastic is one of their options.

nick was dead on lol i would explode from happiness! but alas it really is least likely :(

i wouldnt mind it being battle damged cell saga gohan, purple gi gohan from buu saga, or great saiyaman gohan though XD but future gohan is my holy grail like nappa for crisis XD

We have a few choices for Super Saiyan Son Gohan. I may compile a list and post it tonight to see what our options are.

I thought Nappa was for blood and Shenron was for crisis?

Tamashii Nations could have incorporated the softer plastic into Whis' tunic design. They could have had one piece in the front and then multiple pieces connecting it give it a one-piece appearance. Hopefully this picture explains what I'm talking about. Edited: Then they could have had the other piece of his outfit similar to Broly's sash where it's also broken up into multiple pieces to allow for posing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The 2.0 releases are "advanced figures" that incorporate new articulation and ideas. I would hope that, if they need to, using the softer plastic is one of their options.

We have a few choices for Super Saiyan Son Gohan. I may compile a list and post it tonight to see what our options are.

I thought Nappa was for blood and Shenron was for crisis?

was it? i thought it was crisis since he has the nappa proto as an avatar XD i thought blood wanted shenron haha maybe they both just want both :lol

Not defending tracksuit Gohan, but in Supers Frieza arc he was actually quite good, pretty much sacrificing himself to bring Goku and Vegeta back. He also took a ton of death beams right through him and kept getting back up.

I'm not the biggest Gohan fan so the DBS Gohan nerf is icing on a delicious cake.

Jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back