S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind. The display in which I was looking for was located.Dragon Ball Z diorama Tamashii Nations Jakarta Toys Fair 2016. Two days of searching and finally it has been obtained.

Just noticed MHToyshop bumped their SSJ Vegeta price from $41.99 to $48.99...glad I pre-ordered him right away at the cheaper price!!

Snake Plissken said:
That's a hellva custom.

Silrian said:
That Gohan is great man! Somehow I hadn't thought of using swa goku's body and painting the pants, looks like a new figure truly! Well done.

Thank you thank you! I really appreciate that. :)

Got my Trunks delivered from amazon UK earlier today. Overall he's damn impressive. Love the crossed arms pose with the normal head or SSJ head looking to the side. Makes me more anxious to get Vegeta in the fall. :pray:

I have noticed that amazon seem to be getting DBZ figuarts stuff in often sooner than my usual go-to stores on eBay (Phoenix of glory, Kappa Hobby), though technically my order was from a seller in Hong Kong, it was sold 'on behalf of amazon' which means it was located in the warehouse over here.

You know I dont mind ordering from Anime-Island. They may get their stock a lot later than other retailers, but their prices are cheaper. Also I have no problem waiting. I just got SSGSS Vegeta earlier this week.

You know I dont mind ordering from Anime-Island. They may get their stock a lot later than other retailers, but their prices are cheaper. Also I have no problem waiting. I just got SSGSS Vegeta earlier this week.

You should consider MHToyShop...they keep low prices (though their recent price jump with SSJ Vegeta was odd) and usually get their stuff in early/on-time as well.

Anime-Island is great, but for some reason, they're always lagging behind everyone else...

I'm pretty sure it is actually. Didn't someone confirm it a while back? Something about it being run out of someone's garage....

Yeah, I think it was Fathotei who managed to track them down and ring their private phone number or something. Cant remember when the post was but I remember him saying they were pretty miffed about it. To be fair I would be too!

My collection update :rock

GeCXTll.jpg

So, shot in the dark here, but worth trying.

Is there anyone here who has one of the bootleg scouter vegetas (either color, it doesn't matter), that does not need the waist armor flaps or the tail part that wraps around the waist?

If you're willing to let those go (just those parts, to be clear), I'd be interested in buying both off you. I want the parts for a custom, but I don't particularly want to buy an entire figure just for three small parts, so I figured I'd ask.

I only have the official releases (and thus felt no need to buy the bootlegs when they came out), and I'm not willing to swipe parts from those since they aren't easily replaceable.

I just got my beerus, ssb vegeta and some thunder effects.
This is my updated display.
1.jpg

both collections above are amazing. the set up by Owen is just off the charts. was able to find Piccolo and SS Vegeta at a local CC. figures are awesome. need more. seller told me he had a Broly in storage and is selling for $65 since the box was a bit messed up and a piece of the hair keeps falling off. Hope he didn't sell it yet, been trying to contact him.

Also the figures are a bit loose on the waist and a little difficult to stand on their own. Is this normal with SH Figuarts?

Agreed, awesome displays folks!

Btw, DBHeroes have a couple new videos up, I only mention because it may tie in to Xenoverse 2 now that Goku is now a time patroller with Trunks and is sporting a cool new outfit! Also, Vegeta has been taken control of by Towa and Mira. Also, Goku black makes an appearance too.

Back