S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting that Deano!

I love that Time Patrol Goku outfit!
maxresdefault.jpg

It actually reminds me of some recent redesigns we've seen. Namely this one we've seen:
e0e8859669c0a487c7b29a7214fed88e.jpg

It's got more of an 'adventurer' flair to it...

I'm digging Goku's new outfit. Black is really making an impact. There's not doubt that a S.H. Figuarts prototype will be revealed at Tamashii Nations in October and I'm actually really looking forward to it. The past couple of Dragon Ball Super episodes have been really good.

Edited: Except Trunks' hair. I just don't get why they're purposely doing a different color of hair when Kid Trunks is right there.

I'm digging Goku's new outfit. Black is really making an impact. There's not doubt that a S.H. Figuarts prototype will be revealed at Tamashii Nations in October and I'm actually really looking forward to it. The past couple of Dragon Ball Super episodes have been really good.

Edited: Except Trunks' hair. I just don't get why they're purposely doing a different color of hair when Kid Trunks is right there.

Im hoping for a Black figuarts as well, and also DBS future Trunks! If they make trunks i hope he will be the proper height as well! I feel like they should wait a bit for black to see if he has transformations (they likely wont wait though lol). Also, i feel like the moment when trunks attacked goku would have been better if goku was still wearing his RoF outfit, since that is the outfit that looks way more similar to Black, also both goku's and vegeta's RoF outfits were alot better than their classic ones imo.

Im hoping for a Black figuarts as well, and also DBS future Trunks! If they make trunks i hope he will be the proper height as well! I feel like they should wait a bit for black to see if he has transformations (they likely wont wait though lol). Also, i feel like the moment when trunks attacked goku would have been better if goku was still wearing his RoF outfit, since that is the outfit that looks way more similar to Black, also both goku's and vegeta's RoF outfits were alot better than their classic ones imo.

I prefer the classics but I think they should've stuck with the new RoF costumes for DBS. Just update the characters a little and give some visual difference as well...much like there were changes in GT. And why is Vegeta back in armor when he dropped it during the Buu saga?

I think they returned them to the classic outfits for merchandising purposes.

I prefer the classics but I think they should've stuck with the new RoF costumes for DBS. Just update the characters a little and give some visual difference as well...much like there were changes in GT. And why is Vegeta back in armor when he dropped it during the Buu saga?

yeah the differentiation between series with new outfits is good too. Also, i think originally he didnt wear armor in the buu saga was because the world tournament rules said they could not wear any armor, this was the reason gohan didnt wear his orange saiyaman helmet either. Despite the fact that the armor is largely useless at this point in the series i think vegeta wears it as more of a show of saiyan heritage. Although i have heard the argument about how it reverses his character development since him wearing more and more earth clothes shows him accepting earth as his home more, so not sure on that either but yeah originally he didnt wear mainly due to the tourney haha

also a side note, i would like to see Trunks finallly get a peaceful ending. I want to see them defeat Black and since the threat is gone maybe stay with our timeline and join the universe tournament! Then perhaps there could be a way where the super dragonballs can restore his world and the people killed in it. That would be so awesome! Imagine him returning home and it's been reformed and everyone he loved brought back including Gohan!

Yeah, I don't think it would be difficult for them to alter Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku into Black. A few alterations with the legs, specifically the Super Saiyan 4 Goku knee joints, and maybe on the chest piece too.

The problem with Future Trunks is they're more than likely going to stick with the blue hair which puts and end to my hopes of the regular face accessories being used for the Super Saiyan Trunks normal face. Hopefully the Dragon Ball Super Future Trunks Super Saiyan head sculpt will at least fit on the regular release Super Saiyan Trunks body. He'll be the proper height. I wouldn't be surprised to see Trunks receive another all new sculpt. (Edited: He actually needs it.)

I don't think Tamashii Nations should wait. They don't really need to. Black looking like Goku is a good enough design for Tamashii Nations to work on his prototype and releasing him pronto. :lol

Yeah, I don't understand why they changed back. Maybe to give a nostalgia feel to it since Future Trunks is coming back.

Possibly but I thought the newer designs were great upgrades.

yeah the differentiation between series with new outfits is good too. Also, i think originally he didnt wear armor in the buu saga was because the world tournament rules said they could not wear any armor, this was the reason gohan didnt wear his orange saiyaman helmet either. Despite the fact that the armor is largely useless at this point in the series i think vegeta wears it as more of a show of saiyan heritage. Although i have heard the argument about how it reverses his character development since him wearing more and more earth clothes shows him accepting earth as his home more, so not sure on that either but yeah originally he didnt wear mainly due to the tourney haha

Is it actually part of the Saiyan heritage or did they wear them because they were part of Frieza's army?

Vegeta been wearing armor since he was a little boy. He's just used to it, old habits die hard i guess

Trunks scarf, on the other hand, looks ridiculous. Tacky as hell, dunno why that is considered a fashion accessory to begin with (it looked dumb on 17, and anyone else that wears one)

Vegeta been wearing armor since he was a little boy. He's just used to it, old habits die hard i guess

Trunks scarf, on the other hand, looks ridiculous. Tacky as hell, dunno why that is considered a fashion accessory to begin with (it looked dumb on 17, and anyone else that wears one)
To cover his face from sand in the desert

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Wasnt the armor originally a tuffle design that the Saiyans stole along with the space pods? I cant remember where I read that info but as far as I was aware, the saiyans sold the tech to Frieza who then mass produced them for the saiyans when they allied with him.

Android 17 saw himself as a modern day cowboy. The scarf was a good touch for his design.

Trunks' scarf probably helps keep the dust from all of the destruction out of his lungs and was given to him by Bulma since she's wearing a similar scarf in the current Super timeline. ...That is purely fashion based though.

Wasnt the armor originally a tuffle design that the Saiyans stole along with the space pods? I cant remember where I read that info but as far as I was aware, the saiyans sold the tech to Frieza who then mass produced them for the saiyans when they allied with him.

That's what I was thinking but isn't that from GT?

Considering the saiyans theses days take blast capable of destroying planets, I'd like to think Trunk's scarf is present from Bulma rather than to block dust/sand :lol

Scarfs still look tacky in general. Don't care who's wearing it, or for what purpose. It's like trying to justify a man wearing a man-purse AKA "satchel" in 2016, it's a tacky article of clothing :lol

Moving on...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm sorry idk if this has been mentioned, but am I the only one who just is reminded of Xizor from Star Wars when I see that guy?
c9d4636560937d2f3c0d47d2e71bad71.jpg

WTF...old Beerus look-alike?

I hope Tamashii doesn't get any ideas about making figures out of these guys! :slap

Scarfs still look tacky in general. Don't care who's wearing it, or for what purpose. It's like trying to justify a man wearing a man-purse AKA "satchel" in 2016, it's a tacky article of clothing :lol

Moving on...

View attachment 271781
View attachment 271782

Umm... neither scarfs nor satchels are tacky in 2016. I believe you must not have any fashion sense at all, or just completely oblivious to contemporary fashion trends. There are a whole lot of guys out there who would happily agree with me on this. It also goes to show how ignorant of fashion you are by referring to a neckerchief as a scarf. Perhaps you should stick with shopping at abercrombie and the gap and leave stylish schwag to the grown ups bro. I bet you prolly still wear oakley sunglasses Crisis!

Moving on...

View attachment 271781
View attachment 271782

C'mon people, if your gonna post pictures, at least in this case, describe what it is so we don't have misinformation running rampant. The top photo of the kai is Zamasu/Zamas. If any of you have seen the recent episodes of super, you'll see that they updated the opening, and this new Kai is shown a couple of times. His purpose and exactly his role in these new events is still a mystery.

The beerus look a like character is a fusion of Beerus and Whis, and only apart of the dragonball fusions game for the 3ds due out this year. In that game you can fuse any characters together as you see fit such as goku x broly, beerus x whis, cell x freeza and so forth.

Umm... neither scarfs nor satchels are tacky in 2016. I believe you must not have any fashion sense at all, or just completely oblivious to contemporary fashion trends. There are a whole lot of guys out there who would happily agree with me on this. It also goes to show how ignorant of fashion you are by referring to a neckerchief as a scarf. Perhaps you should stick with shopping at abercrombie and the gap and leave stylish schwag to the grown ups bro. I bet you prolly still wear oakley sunglasses Crisis!

lol i must have struck a nerve or something?? Can't tell if ur joking or not. Fashion sense is entirely subjective, no hard feelings my man :duff

@FuzG sorry I didn't know how to describe those photos cuz I didn't have any info on them

An argumant about fashion in a dbz thread. I've seen it all now.

Thanks for clearing that up Fuzg! Do you know who the catlike char in th bottem left is? Another fusion?

@Silrian you ain't seen nothing yet!! I don't like how Pilaf is "part of the crew" now, debate me! :lol

Back