S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the name of these bases? Would go a long way to ensure I dont have to fidget with all the stage act 4s in order to set up a display :lol

Stage.jpg

Those appear to be the "Figma di:Stage" stands. I went looking for them a while back and they were not cheap and came out a while ago.

Thats what I thought too, but looking closer, the thickness and amount of holes dont match up with the ones released from Max Factory

Can't say I'm looking forward to a PCE Cell, only because everytime I try to pose my Cell it ends up looking awkward & I'm always dissatisfied. Don't think that'll change with a repaint ._.

The Xenoverse 2 video above makes me wonder something.

Question for all: Would you buy a Future Gohan figure, were it offered?

For the sake of argument, let's say it would come with:

Two heads, one base, one super saiyan, with the appropriate hair for both. NO reusing Ultimate Gohan's head. Also scarred faces, as would be accurate.
Correct belt and shirt sleeves, as well as the symbols.
Some way to remove the left arm while keeping the sleeve intact. Maybe a special breakaway point just for this feature, or a possibly a loosely sculpted "empty" sleeve as an accessory to swap with the normal arm entirely.

I'd buy the hell out of this, but I'm a Gohan fanboy and thus hopelessly biased.

Thoughts?

Can't say I'm looking forward to a PCE Cell, only because everytime I try to pose my Cell it ends up looking awkward & I'm always dissatisfied. Don't think that'll change with a repaint ._.

Probably not if it's the design and sculpt that leaves you dissatisfied.

Two heads, one base, one super saiyan, with the appropriate hair for both. NO reusing Ultimate Gohan's head. Also scarred faces, as would be accurate.
Some way to remove the left arm while keeping the sleeve intact. Maybe a special breakaway point just for this feature, or a possibly a loosely sculpted "empty" sleeve as an accessory to swap with the normal arm entirely.

I'd buy the hell out of this, but I'm a Gohan fanboy and thus hopelessly biased.

Thoughts?

Yes.

...That sounds good enough for me.

Thoughts?

Meeeee, you couldn't of said it any better

Thoughts?

If you couldnt guess by looking at my pic and sig XD i would definitely buy the hell out of that! instant PO dude! and those are exactly the accessories i would like for it! and it would be nice if it were a regular release as well. It's one of my most wanted figures, future gohan is my fave character haha figuarts future gohan to me is like nappa to crisis :lol Hell i wouldnt even mind if it was only one regular face and 2 ssj faces, and it would be awesome if an empty sleeve as an accessory. I have no idea if theyll ever release a figuarts of him, but i hope they do! He would go great with androids 18 and 17, could finally re-enact the battles accurately.

I hope Xenoverse 2 will have a better 1P VS Com or even COM VS COM system similar to my favorite Tenkaichi 3 game where you can exactly tell how many players you want each team to have, what abilities or power-ups each have, and more. Although Xenoverse is my second favorite Dragonball game, the way that it's built to simulate an MMO game is not exactly up to my liking. To play VS mode, you have to actually run around the environment, look for that little dome, and then you can play VS mode to some limited capacity. Xenoverse is the first game where I actually preferred playing the pre-determined battles more than the VS mode just because the set-up battles had things the way I wanted to play in VS mode but just couldn't do with the way VS mode is set up. I prefer the traditional menu screen which lets me choose if I want to play Story Mode, VS Mode, Training, and all of that. Of course there can be "MMO" mode where you can roam around and interact with other players in a city or something.

I also want beam struggles to come back. If I remember correctly, those aren't present in Xenoverse (I haven't played the game in months). I really miss those huge epic beam struggles and the rewarding feeling when you win and the other guy gets annihilated by the combined power of your attacks. From time to time I still play a bit of Tenkaichi 3, I hope Xenoverse finds a way to bring back the flashiness of the game despite it being designed to have 6 players at once duking it out. Maybe there can be an option to enable which allows for more dramatic power ups and charging blasts to happen. In Xenoverse, everything just feels turbo mode that I don't have much time to appreciate the ultimate attacks, which I believe are an essential part of making the game feel as close to the anime as possible. It's understandable that for games where two players are fighting each other, they might not want to see these power-up charging scenes all the time, but at least for 1 player games, let us enjoy these awesome moments! :)

Another thing I miss from Tenkaichi 3 is its ability to record fights! Sometimes you get really fun battles and it looks nice to watch replays of it without the health and power bars on the way. Feels like you're watching a little Dragonball episode :)

Anyway aren't we supposed to be getting an official announcement as to what the Figuarts Exclusives will be soon? I think I heard it's supposed to be announced this June, just a month before the SDCC event :)

Yeah, though it leaked already Adeno, so everyone already knows, thats why we arent talking about it [emoji14]

Its Broly with green hair.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@misterW I love your enthusiasm dude!

Thanks for the responses guys. Glad to know that there would be interest in such a figure. Let's hope Tamashii makes it one day.

Though if we're being honest, they probably wouldn't bother doing anything special with the arm. But I'd still be happy to get the unique look.

Edit:

Speaking of Gohan, these are nearly done. I need to touch up a few areas.

I think we'll be getting a PCE Cell soon enough. Everything else from that leak months ago came true. New Trunks, new Vegeta etc. I strongly believe PCE Cell and SS3 Goku will happen. When is the real question.
True. I just wish it was in that color of choice. That Cell really screams sdcc to me and how a sdcc figure should be like.
I have the same problem. No matter how I pose Cell, he always lack appeal besides him just being in the crossed arm pose .

That Gohan is great man! Somehow I hadn't thought of using swa goku's body and painting the pants, looks like a new figure truly! Well done.

Back