S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, be glad it wasnt either of those man. Think of how difficult a decent coloured ssj3 Goku would be to get a hold of as an SDCC.

At least this one freaking skyrocket in price like goku, right? so there's that.

I will say this though; folks that collect those samurai-inspired star wars figures wont be pleased the sandtrooper seems to be an SDCC exclusive now, that has been shown off a couple times before!

Broly is already expensive as it is, I wonder how much this version will go for....

Broly was quite expensive when released because of his size, so he hasnt went up all that much honestly. Unless people start feeling a need to have him anime accurate I think he may be the first SDCC to shelf warm! No doubt he will be at least $80 at the con, maybe more if their recent prices are anything to go by.

once again Orbital Frame called it a while ago when he made this

SCE2015a_zps81be8843.jpg

I won't even bother with this one since i have the original one. In fact, I own 2 broly's

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Is that MegaMan X in his X2 armor? They're actually continuing the MMX line??
That is totally X, not sure about being X2 armor but I can see that begin the case.

Please let it be :pray: X2 especially because it's my favorite X game.

Maybe the megaman figure is their "last hurrah" for that line? They did that for the MMPR line with armoured black just before discontinuing the PR line. Release one more figure that they dont have make much of.

i'll have to think about that broly figure, but that mmx figure looks like a must :yess:, cant wait for better pics of both though!

There's been a huge resurgence in Mega Man collectibles, that could be it. Sentinel is doing Classic and Battle Network stuff, Funko is doing some unique Mega man stuff, Kidrobot made some blind boxes and so on. Tamashii did show some Tamashii Buddies MegA Man X and Zero, so this would go with it...though I'm hoping we still get regular X, and not just X2 Armor X

Come to think of it, that X could be a Figuarts and not D-arts...meaning it's like a 2.0.

I won't even bother with this one since i have the original one. In fact, I own 2 broly's

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

So you'd rather have 2 identical original Broly's instead of having one original & another one that's an alternate limited edition?

I think some statues (not just Figuarts ZEROs) look amazing, with them achieving even better likeness & detail than SHF. I've had a few statues in my displays. Almost any SSG Vegeta statue you see looks way better than the SHF one. It's just the fact that they are in a fixed pose forever which turns me off, that gets boring real fast. Even moreso as the years go by. Essentially glorified paper-weights in the long run. I think it was completely bogus for Tamashii to make a statue out of Sigma from MMX, knowing damn well they could've made an amazing articulated version, but that's a whole other topic~

It's more likely of me to buy statues of B or C-list characters, such as Kami or King Kai, maybe even Bulma if Tamashii decides to make one. I'm still considering getting these, but for reasons I've stated above, haven't pulled the trigger yet tho

I agree. The Figuarts Zero and Figuarts Zero EX are great but the Banpresto lines are doing amazing work. Which is understandable though because that's their main focus. They don't have articulated figures to focus on. It is quite upsetting about Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta. The S.H. Figuarts appears to be the only release, meaning in any other product of the design, where the hair is not updated and it's very upsetting. It looks very outdated for a newer design. The fixed pose works best for "iconic moments" or alternatives until another, better, product is released. Although, sometimes, it's difficult to imagine that an articulated figure would be able to compare in regards to detail. Specifically that Banpresto Scultures 5 Raditz. I was hesitant to buy it as well but I just bought it recently and it's magnificent. The sculpt is phenomenal. I have the Bardock in that series as well and I feel very similar about it. Tamashii Nations may be able to compete with their newer sculpt work on the armor so I'm really looking forward to their products.

But thanks. This is my current display. Taken with my phone last night.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Nicely done!

So the Tokyo toy show is supposed to be live right now I believe, lets hope we get to see something new :)

Haven't seen anything. I'm waiting for Cooler's posts. :lol

Edited: Tamashii is showing photos from the Sailor Moon Figuarts Zero. Dragon Ball Z may be coming up soon.

I'm so glad he's finally been "revealed"! I feel he is the most Western Exclusive release that Tamashii could have come up with thus making him an excellent SDCC Exclusive. (Is "C" another Con Exclusive TruForce MegaMan?! Damn it!)

Yeah, I think the original is perfect in my opinion. I was hoping for a pce ss3 goku or cell. ugh......

I've seen this quite often and Big Deano is right. If you're looking forward to a release, unless you have an absolutely certainty that you can obtain it for retail, you should never hope for it to be an SDCC Exclusive. Always hope for a Web Exclusive or, if you want to hope for the best, a Regular Release.

once again Orbital Frame called it a while ago when he made this

I think it's safe to say that Orbital Frame works for Tamashii. :lol

Edited:
i want a small broly

Really? Why so? I would love for Tamashii to make this and only this design into a Figuarts Zero and "call it a day" with the character...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea looks like it's the TruForce X with "Full Armor" from MMX inspired colors. Damn I need that. I dunno about Broly tho... I mean I want it but, meh.

Back