S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if they'll provide a replacement if nothing was broken. It may just be considered bad quality control. :dunno

Give it a try though.

I would love to have Cell's second form, the one with the big butt sucker thing lol :D If they make it, they better include the big butt sucker! :D

They need to include the mouth part underneath as well. :lol

If they do his 1st or 2nd form and find a way to tool his tail so you can place figures in there like he's absorbing them, all the pervs on here will be having a field day with their female figures, especially the pointy part of the tail. Don't get any ideas from me, you dirty dogs. :monkey3

Contact the seller and see if they'll help. There's not much I think you can do besides that because the fault is with Datong's quality control.

Oh dang. Guys. I had so many orders coming in that I forgot. The Datong Frieza came from a seller on eBay. Lol
Probably doesn't make a difference.

It all depends on the seller. If they have multiple quantities and are open for an exchange, that would be best outcome.

What if... The PCE future trunks comes with a lined armor and glossed white parts; just like PCE vegeta :lol

If they release another PCE Armored Trunks, then, I'd want to kill them all.. Probably :lecture

They'll make the same mistakes with "Super Vegeta", so I'll do the same paint treatment with him. I'm ready!

Problem. Got the Datong Frieza from Aliexpress. Do they require their sellers to provide replacements?
01750330b7fadcbf65410b71195efda7.jpg

That's the problem when you buy a bootleg.

I remember when the Datong Frieza first came out a bunch of people said he was missing his 2nd tail, too.

So should I even bother trying to get a Frieza or wait to see if this rumor pans out

Fifty? Lol. I'm not up on my internet lingo.

"Fixed that for you." He changed it from "the" to "one" meaning that a bootleg has many problems.

So should I even bother trying to get a Frieza or wait to see if this rumor pans out

It's up to you. The Premium Color won't include all of the accessories but like the Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks Premium Color releases, you'll at least have the figure.

Edited: At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Tamashii Nations decides to have Premium Color releases for Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Perfect Cell, Scouter Vegeta, Final Form Frieza, and Krillin.

Edited: Broly, too. I don't think he'll be getting one though. :lol

Truth. Good news is that the seller responded and he's sending replacements. And...I think it's a whole second figure.

Glad to hear!

It's up to you. The Premium Color won't include all of the accessories but like the Super Saiyan Vegeta and Future Trunks Premium Color releases, you'll at least have the figure.

I occasionally browse eBay for one but told myself if I could get one for a reasonable price I would jump in. From what I can tell the OG is perfect. Were there any weird defects like with scouter Vegeta's leg?

I occasionally browse eBay for one but told myself if I could get one for a reasonable price I would jump in. From what I can tell the OG is perfect. Were there any weird defects like with scouter Vegeta's leg?

There's bound to be one up for sale for the right price as long as you keep looking.

I have heard stories of his leg falling off but I've never had that problem. He is difficult to stand because his tail is heavy. Overall though, he's an amazing figure.

There's a legit Frieza on Instagram right now with the shipper for $90. Best deal you'll find on him for sure.

Back