S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no way it doesn't work. When figures use simple pegs for heads, you can fit any head on there. Now the video said that it might not work for scale reasons because this Trunks is taller (being older) than the previous Trunks figure, but honestly from the pictures we've seen so far that attempted the new head on the old body, it looked just fine. I think you can safely bet on it.

Untitled.jpg

I feel sorry for the poor soul who posted a pic of his haul with 7 PC Vegetas in it. This was back when PC Vegeta was still very new so how would he have known. I think the days of overbuying figures just in case they skyrocket may be over.

I feel sorry for the poor soul who posted a pic of his haul with 7 PC Vegetas in it. This was back when PC Vegeta was still very new so how would he have known. I think the days of overbuying figures just in case they skyrocket may be over.

I still pre orderd 4 super vegetas. Why? Because I'm to lazy to correct that ****

There is no way it doesn't work. When figures use simple pegs for heads, you can fit any head on there. Now the video said that it might not work for scale reasons because this Trunks is taller (being older) than the previous Trunks figure, but honestly from the pictures we've seen so far that attempted the new head on the old body, it looked just fine. I think you can safely bet on it.
because this time BANDAI made the Trunks head ball joint much bigger than the usual one, New head can be put on the old body, but it would be really loose
and old head can never be put on new body

Tamashii is just trolling us, i have no idea why they have to do it

source: myself, got the figure already in HK

because this time BANDAI made the Trunks head ball joint much bigger than the usual one, New head can be put on the old body, but it would be really loose
and old head can never be put on new body

Tamashii is just trolling us, i have no idea why they have to do it

source: myself, got the figure already in HK

I meant it's super easy to make any head work on any ball joint. Some use glue, some use paper, there are tons of ways to make it work so long as the head and the body are in the same scale.

Could use some blutac. But I agree, that head looks oddly proportioned on the younger future trunks body.

Yeah that would be like putting an 1/7 scale(play arts kai) head on an 1/6 head it wouldn't look right.

Yeah that would be like putting an 1/7 scale(play arts kai) head on an 1/6 head it wouldn't look right.

I think it's just the hair that makes it look too big, but really Trunks has always had a big head, even on official drawings.

030708_8c532ee5c5d717892031a39c3510c04d.jpg

Trunkslonghair.jpg

I have fallen a little behind on my collecting. I have still yet to acquire SSB Vegeta, PCE Vegeta, PCE Trunks. I've dropped out of the Star Wars line altogether. I'm going to try to stick with the Avengers/MCU line for as long as I can, and hopefully their DCEU line if it blossoms.

I find these days I'm not nearly as obsessed with collecting as I once was. I still have a vested interest (which is why I'm still here), but I'd be lying if I said it hadn't dwindled a little bit. Dunno why, really.

I have fallen a little behind on my collecting. I have still yet to acquire SSB Vegeta, PCE Vegeta, PCE Trunks. I've dropped out of the Star Wars line altogether. I'm going to try to stick with the Avengers/MCU line for as long as I can, and hopefully their DCEU line if it blossoms.

I find these days I'm not nearly as obsessed with collecting as I once was. I still have a vested interest (which is why I'm still here), but I'd be lying if I said it hadn't dwindled a little bit. Dunno why, really.

For me it's all about balance. Years ago I used to read and collect manga (still do but just less) which took priority over my figure collecting for a while. Since my collecting has taken off over the years, now I barely read that much and I'm behind on a few series.

Only stuff I collect nowadays is from NECA, Tamashii and the occasional Figma. I got Kylo Ren and the Storm trooper figuarts and I think that was it for me for their Star Wars line. Keeping an eye on the Civil War line but I'll be picking up that SS Harley Quinn for perverted reasons. :monkey3

Translated from latest VJump magizne.

Couple Notes:

Being release ONLY ON PS4 IN JAPAN(USA and other countries ps4,xb1,pc)
Winter 2016 release(December)
Able to transfer XV1 data even though it doen't say to what extent... I don't see us keeping our levels though.

Ci7RhPOWsAAMK_k.jpg

So the tamashii event is live and there is no new dragonball news? Did I just miss it or something?

As far as Xenoverse 2 allowing an import, I bet it just puts your character as a statue next to Hercule. Instead of the Gohan looking default character from Xenoverse 1 statue that is in the trailer.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

So the tamashii event is live and there is no new dragonball news? Did I just miss it or something?

As far as Xenoverse 2 allowing an import, I bet it just puts your character as a statue next to Hercule. Instead of the Gohan looking default character from Xenoverse 1 statue that is in the trailer.

Sent from Korin's Tower.

Yeah thats my guess which is pretty cool none the less

Looks like nippon, amiami, and hlj are sold out of armored trunks, is there any other japanese retailer that has him up for a reasonable price + shipping? I'm assuming it's going to probably be like 10-20 dollars more than just waiting for the US release eh?

Ah okay good to know, thanks! I'm slowly leaning over to switching to getting the japan releases at this rate.

Crisis: I found the source, it's from a customizer named Fernando Merlos and he also used that SSB Vegeta's head from his Majin Vegeta's version:

13129203_474117372792448_192709807_n.jpg

The bad is that their images don't have more resolution :(

Photo review of SS Trunks at Shishioh:

7-1.jpg

7-3.jpg

7-5.jpg

7-12.jpg

Back