S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll prolly use the same tactic with Vados/Champa

If they ever do a battle damaged Saiyan Saga Vegeta, then that will be the perfect opportunity to pair it with Napper. Boom!

Gee what a bunch of ass holes over in the ageless geeks FB group. A guy asked me what website I ordered from I told him toyzinthebox and som idiot modder wrote this and deleted my post....

Jhoan Delgado: With all due respect don't promote other american toy stores on here. Its a slap to the face for alex. This group is a source of income for alex. I'm not saying don't buy from them all I'm saying is don't promote on here

Gee what a bunch of ass holes over in the ageless geeks FB group. A guy asked me what website I ordered from I told him toyzinthebox and som idiot modder wrote this and deleted my post....

Kind of ridiculous since it sounds like all you said was where you ordered some figures from and wasn't technically "promoting" the site.

Shoulda told them that he has his own facebook page to promote his crap

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Nice, thanks cooler!

To me Vegetas sculpt is totally fine, he does infact have more muscle tone than Trunks (look at the shoulders). I think this is the bare minimum tamashii ould have sculpted to show ascended ssj and im totally fine with that.

In other news, Nippon Yasan has been getting Trunks in stock every few hours since yesterday, managed to grab him before he settles on his most expensive price, im happy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nice, thanks cooler!

To me Vegetas sculpt is totally fine, he does infact have more muscle tone than Trunks (look at the shoulders). I think this is the bare minimum tamashii ould have sculpted to show ascended ssj and im totally fine with that.

In other news, Nippon Yasan has been getting Trunks in stock every few hours since yesterday, managed to grab him before he settles on his most expensive price, im happy.

I dunno, deano. It could be the angle.

Seems like tamashii made more of these and gave hlj, ami2 and other vendor additional POs.

Maybe, hopefully we see more pics of him soon.

I dont know about hlj etc, but Nippon actually has Trunks in stock, not more preorders. They should ship mine today hopefully!

Well the folded arms are just reused from Trunks, but we haven't actually seen his normal arms properly yet. The only time we have seen them is the close up with the grin.

Well they might be a bigger mold for the regular arms, but to not have them match? Pretty lazy. Especially considering it's the more iconic look for Vegeta.

Super (Saiyan) Vegeta's head mold is huge! I did not expect it to be almost a similar size to Super Warrior Awakening Goku's head mold.

Thanks for the pictures, Cooler!

Back