S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that in mind, if and when we see Majin Vegeta, we'll get SS2 Goku. After that, I can plan my burial since I would of lived a complete life.

Well...you might have to wait that long...literally :lol

Getting SS2 merch is virtually non existent. But I have hope since they're doing Super Vegeta, which is more of a niche Super Saiyan form. I wouldn't doubt we see a Super Trunks too (it would explain what that untied hair SS head is for) but he'll be much larger than the Vegeta since he took it to the fullest extent.

VZV5WY2.jpg

:lol:lol

With that in mind, if and when we see Majin Vegeta, we'll get SS2 Goku. After that, I can plan my burial since I would of lived a complete life.

I would say with certain confidence that we will see Goku again and it will likely be another version with their new body style. Hell, they can re-use the arms, boots and new hip-piece from the Super Warrior Awakening mold.

We can get a re-do of Super Saiyan 3 (new head mold). They could also obviously do Super Saiyan 2 which hasn't been executed yet OR they could re-do Super Saiyan 1 to reflect Toriyama's style from the Buy saga and other more recent DB material since SSJ1 got more spiky looking since its first appearance.

Tamashii would be stupid not to do another Goku with the new pieces, he's the main character and sells very well, plus you have that epic pairing of SSJ2 Goku with Majin Vegeta. If SSJ2 Goku is the next regular release, I guarantee Majin Vegeta will soon follow.

As much as I want a SSJ2 head I would kill for a redone SSJ3. Ultimately however I want the MSSJ hair that Goku has post ROSAT.

I would say with certain confidence that we will see Goku again and it will likely be another version with their new body style. Hell, they can re-use the arms, boots and new hip-piece from the Super Warrior Awakening mold.

We can get a re-do of Super Saiyan 3 (new head mold). They could also obviously do Super Saiyan 2 which hasn't been executed yet OR they could re-do Super Saiyan 1 to reflect Toriyama's style from the Buy saga and other more recent DB material since SSJ1 got more spiky looking since its first appearance.

Tamashii would be stupid not to do another Goku with the new pieces, he's the main character and sells very well, plus you have that epic pairing of SSJ2 Goku with Majin Vegeta. If SSJ2 Goku is the next regular release, I guarantee Majin Vegeta will soon follow.

Majin Vegeta-->ss2 Goku
Ss4 Goku-->ss4 Vegeta
Ss Gogeta-->super Janemba
Nappa-->Raditz
Tien-->Yamcha
Fat buu-->hercule?
Kid buu-->ss goku 2.0
Super buu gohan obsorbed-->super buu gotenks obsorbed-->Gotenks
Ss2 gohan (orange gi)-->Bojack
Kid goku--->kid krillin
Bulma-->master roshi
>The ginyu force<
Cell 1st(and 2nd) form-->frieza 1st(and 2nd)form
Goku with halo-->pikkon
Broly ss-->jacketless trunks (with the loose ss hair)
Goten-->trunks
Videl-->great saiyaman
Supreme kai-->Dabura-->kibito
Turles-->????

This Vegeta almost serves as an apology for how lackluster SSB Vegeta turned out :monkey4

Getting SS2 merch is virtually non existent. But I have hope since they're doing Super Vegeta, which is more of a niche Super Saiyan form. I wouldn't doubt we see a Super Trunks too (it would explain what that untied hair SS head is for) but he'll be much larger than the Vegeta since he took it to the fullest extent.
Unless it's Gohan (and only Cell Games, not Adult/Saiyaman) it's obscenely rare yeah. But Vegeta is known for "Super Vegeta" as well, probably well under his Majin and SS2 forms I gather.

Just the other day I was kicking myself for not picking up the original Vegeta. Now the DBZ Gods have answered me. Here's to hoping they make an adult Trunks!

While it's a bummer we won't be getting the alternate Trunks hair, at the very least we still have the option of using the Jacksdo version :)

jacksdo_shfiguarts_trunks_v1_CMT01%20copy%201-800x800.jpg

I had too.....

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I even deleted my comment, I'm pretty sure nobody will agree with me and I will be crucified anyway :dunno

Just as a statement, it is like releasing a 1.0 and 2.0 exact same figure in the same year... And it's a third Vegeta actually (PCE, SSGSS, 2.0)

I remember seeing the Mexico Goku edition with a poncho and some beers. Does anyone have those photos or linked them? Thanks.

Back