S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12745695_10208681391935027_7195505357606652334_n.jpg
Cancel ?

It seems like that, until the unforeseeable future. I wouldn't expect it to be released. We seen so meany great effect prototypes and figures alike and no release dates.
This must be a new thing then, Tamashii removing completa accessories outright :dunno

To be fair, that hair is used on the super super Saiyan (bulky form) which isn't accurate for this body.

This is correct, and I do agree. This form of Trunks was when he was sitting on the side lines looking at Vegeta battle Cell. Not Super Trunks. Maybe they'll make his more bulkier form in the future. Broly Trunks lol.

and we all need this figure desperately :clap
This must be a new thing then, Tamashii removing completa accessories outright :dunno
To be fair, it wasn't ever advertised to come with Trunks. Tamashii just showed a newly sculpted hair and people assumed that it will be included with the figure. Unless they did officially made plans for the hair to be added on and just pulled it. That will be just wrong.....so wrong.

I'm a little disappointed that the new Trunks only comes with one face for his normal form because it doesn't look like the faces from our previous Trunks will fit, which means that with the purple hair, the new Trunks pretty much has to be posed with his crossed arms or in super boring vanilla fists down at his sides pose.

wasn't he regular ssj with untied hair when fighting cell jr?

Yup, spot on, and as some of us for some reason have to keep reminding folks about t, heres the pic tamashii used for the sculpt:

dbd573fdb984375f89bb24c596829e98.jpg

They didnt use bulky trunks for the design of it at all, so it is definitely meant for this figure, whether it gets released via other means or not.

Yup, spot on, and as some of us for some reason have to keep reminding folks about t, heres the pic tamashii used for the sculpt:

View attachment 264499

They didnt use bulky trunks for the design of it at all, so it is definitely meant for this figure, whether it gets released via other means or not.
I was gonna say that while he may be known for that hair with the bulky super saiyan form, it still appeared otherwise. Him going Super Trunks probably undid the pony tail, not a surprise if it tore off his jacket in Broly. But anyway, it also appeared in the anime itself against Cell Jr.s

Assj_trunks_and_veg_2.jpg

If he didn't have the ponytail, it probably would have been like that in the less bulky Super Saiyan form he and Vegeta took against Imperfect Cell

I'm a little disappointed that the new Trunks only comes with one face for his normal form because it doesn't look like the faces from our previous Trunks will fit, which means that with the purple hair, the new Trunks pretty much has to be posed with his crossed arms or in super boring vanilla fists down at his sides pose.

I'm not disappointed because Tamashii could have not included the head in the first place since this is labeled as a "Super Saiyan Trunks" release. Also, since this figure is based off of his appearance before he fought Perfect Cell, I believe that's the only face he had while Imperfect Cell and Super Vegeta were fighting.

I'm surprised Tamashii created a head sculpt just to have one face with it but hopefully we'll get another release with his hair down and get normal faces that are compatible with this head sculpt.

No excuses, it's bogus for Tamashii to create that head, show it off, and not release it.

I think it's just for Proto. Just like nappa and a smiling super Saiyan goku head we saw long time ago.

As much as I'd like the sleeveless trunks variation, I don't think tamashii will do that version. I think this is pretty much it for future trunks. We might get a gotenks.

No excuses, it's bogus for Tamashii to create it*, show it off, and not release it.

I fixed it for you. This way it can apply to numerous products. Specifically Super Saiyan 4 Goku for me, Nappa for blood, and Shenron for you. :lol

As I have been saying the Super Trunks head could come with Super Vegeta. Its not un heard of for Bandai to do that. Happened with 18.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back