S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13123089_10209668732741310_7940587315858936142_o.jpg

very interesting...

I'm thinking it might be SSJ3 Vegeta but if not it's Buu Saga Vegeta in some way.

I'm thinking it might be SSJ3 Vegeta but if not it's Buu Saga Vegeta in some way.

SSJ3 Vegeta...while it looked great...would be ridiculous since he has never demonstrated that form in the 'canon' stories. That's only a DB Heroes (and other video games) thing and I think that is just one of their usual "show-off's" that they do for conventions.

We'll see though...

It could be SUPER VEGETA HELL I'M CALLING IT SUPER VEGETA right now.. For two reasons.. If it was SSJ3 It would be called SSJ3 Vegeta... Majin Vegeta would be called Majin Vegeta. And Buu Saga Vegeta would be call Vegeta Buu Saga Version of ppl not to get mixed up with the saiyan armor Vegeta.

SSJ3 Vegeta...while it looked great...would be ridiculous since he has never demonstrated that form in the 'canon' stories. That's only a DB Heroes (and other video games) thing and I think that is just one of their usual "show-off's" that they do for conventions.

We'll see though...
The reason I say this is that we first heard about the supposed new Vegeta and Trunks mold, and Trunks just came out. But I think it may be a show off too, and I'm hoping for that. Technically if we get Buu Saga Vegeta, that means we get that same mold or something.

Super Vegeta I'm thinking about as well, but I'm not sure if that would be a retool rather than new mold. Plus Super Saiyan Trunks was called just that, and that could have meant anything when it was Armor Trunks.

If it is Super Vegeta he better look like this...
e861cb29a80d74bd6e34b22682239f28.jpg

Although I really hope it's a Buu saga Vegeta instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Guys! what if that new vegeta IS super vegeta? and the reason armored trunks doesnt have the non-tied ssj hair we saw is because it could come with vegeta instead? (they would probably blame deadlines and stuff) kind of like how figuarts luke came with the unmasked vader head. If Trunks really wont come with that new hair sculpt this is just my speculation and hope that we will still get it in some how. Also, this would be a nice way for people to get an ssj vegeta and never really miss out on it if it's gonna be part of the new regular release line, im guessing there's a chance that it's a retool of the armored trunks body (ie make him shorter and maybe bulker arms or something).

Knowing Tamashii it will be the new SS Trunks body with the old Vegeta head and the untied hair thrown in or Vegeta's new DBS suit with Super Saiyan hair.

ssvegeta.jpgsssvegeta.jpg

Difficult to say!

If they're playing cluelessness, could be anyone according to official denomination.
If not, just a SS Vegeta with a new body/head sculpt (similar but smaller than the new SS Trunks).

Only a few weeks now till a big reveal event.

View attachment 262260

Well thats awesome then we don't have to wait months for it, for official pictures hopefully.. If this is Super Vegeta than that will be awesome for sure. One of my favorite looks of Vegeta plus most of the episodes he was Super Vegeta he was kicking 2nd form Cell's ass.. Now we really need an 2nd form Cell.

perhaps this is Tamashii's apology for half-assing SSB Vegeta lol

Yeah lets hope... Some dude on Ageless geek's is trying to say its SSJ3... Why would they put that out before an Fn' Majin Vegeta... SMH

Back