S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a cool custom
9672821af3b581cb2203677e351e2d4b.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

:

Wow!. Really nice custom! :goodpost:
This is how Vegeta SSB should have been. Damn tamashii.. :(

Ok, I need some advice from the customizers here; what would I need to do to get Gokus ssb hair to have the same "sheen" as Vegetas? I figure its easer to add than to take it away, and I can easily buy another bootleg goku ssb to use as the custom head. Would a clear gloss model spray coat do the trick? Or would satin be closer?

it would actually be easier to match the flat because if the other one is metallic it would be extremely hard to get the same metallic finish. or you can just repaint both so they look exactly the same.

woah the custom hair is pretty amazing, im wondering if it's like scribing lines on a gundam? also, i think the faces themselves are fine, i find them actually a bit more accurate than the originals. The only thing bad about them is the fact that the mouth lines are not detailed and they are a bit pale (wth tamashii!?), but nothing a little gundam real touch marker cannot fix.

Seriously guys? Yes, that custom is nice, and definitely the preferred option, but the actual figure isnt that bad. Its as is some of you are out to hate on it until you feel you dont need to buy it.

Anyway, my review will be up later today.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Seriously guys? Yes, that custom is nice, and definitely the preferred option, but the actual figure isnt that bad. Its as is some of you are out to hate on it until you feel you dont need to buy it.

I think that It's not a bad figure at all

They have remodeled, and sculped most of the pieces after all. However, what pisses me off is the soft hairsculpt (and I think that all we agree), They have been pretty lazy reusing the old hairsculpt once again. It's quite annoying, especially and considering that are able to do a much better job as we have seen with other Tamashii lines (Stars Wars for example)

On the other hand, I miss so much his crossed arms, and probably a better matt finish for the undersuit, or better painting and detail on faces (I'll have to work hard on this one too :ohbfrank:)

Anyways, just ordered 1 unit from a HK seller

Ps: Can't wait for your review Big Deano! :)

This thread is tenser than Vegeta's muscles these days...some people trying to be haters, some people trying to be white knights, and some people like me not giving a damn.

Oh I'm still going to buy it without a doubt, & I'm sure I'll enjoy it more once it's in my hands, but looking at how it could've been.. it's just a letdown. Makes me nervous to how they'll handle Majin Vegeta. They'll just take that SS3 Vegeta prototype, shorten the hair, paint an M on the forehead & say "ok finished, package it up & send em out." I don't wanna jinx it anymore :monkey4

If they mishandle Majin Vegeta I don't think anyone could imagine the pure hatred, rage, disappointment and all around sheer grief this thread could produce. And then we'll get someone trying to defend it, because someone has to be 'that guy' :ohbfrank:

This thread is tenser than Vegeta's muscles these days...some people trying to be haters, some people trying to be white knights, and some people like me not giving a damn.

I'm with you, man. While I'm excited to SSB Vegeta, I'm kind of neutral on the figure design. His new outfit is alright, kind of like Goku's, but it doesn't "wow" me enough that I think we need to see something spectacular from Tamashii. They went the smart business route with the figure and overall, it worked out well in my opinion.

Majin/Buu Saga Vegeta is another story. I want to see Tamashii Nations actually TRY with that figure and knock it out of the park.

Finally got Beerus delivered today from amazon. Other than the knee joints, I think he's a great all round figure. The yawning face/head is the best. :lol

I'm with you, man. While I'm excited to SSB Vegeta, I'm kind of neutral on the figure design. His new outfit is alright, kind of like Goku's, but it doesn't "wow" me enough that I think we need to see something spectacular from Tamashii. They went the smart business route with the figure and overall, it worked out well in my opinion.

Majin/Buu Saga Vegeta is another story. I want to see Tamashii Nations actually TRY with that figure and knock it out of the park.

I agree with you, I rather they give us a very well Majin Vegeta figure than a ssb vegeta

I agree. The more I'm spending time posing it, the more I like it. I'm even starting to prefer the "thinner" body sculpt over the Super Saiyan body sculpt which is looking more like Super Vegeta. The hip articulation/transition is the best design on the figure and is what all armored Vegeta figures should have.

If they mishandle Majin Vegeta I don't think anyone could imagine the pure hatred, rage, disappointment and all around sheer grief this thread could produce. And then we'll get someone trying to defend it, because someone has to be 'that guy' :ohbfrank:

Majin/Buu Saga Vegeta is the most "iconic" look I feel Tamashii could accomplish with a 2.0 design at this point or at least for his first release with the updated design. Even if it were not a Majin/Buu Saga version, Tamashii has set a precedent with Super Warrior Awakening Goku and Super Saiyan Trunks where any lesser attempt on Vegeta would look very bad.

Here we go folks, my review! Oh, and if you watch until the end, theres a bonus segment involving Gokus shoulders, and an easy way to make them better!

DBS spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

DBS spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back