S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the convention where SSGSS Vegeta was revealed, right? Then the convention I'm thinking of must have been after. I'm not sure where this is from...

I believe that's the convention where Super Warrior Awakening Goku, Premium Color Future Trunks, and Premium Color Super Saiyan Vegeta were revealed.

I wouldn't know for sure, I was reading a review of the event itself and it only displayed those figures I mentioned.

That display does look familiar, can't quite put my finger on which one though.....:dunno

Breaking news!

Got Vegeta in, and its NOT metallic. Its not Goku matt, more satin in finish, which is fine by me!

414a50ee61d9c6b43df75c81753f9005.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Breaking news!

Got Vegeta in, and its NOT metallic. Its not Goku matt, more satin in finish, which is fine by me!

Good to hear. Would you say it's a good figure, Deano? Some of the images of him shown over the past week kind of made me feel on the fence about picking him up.

Good to hear. Would you say it's a good figure, Deano? Some of the images of him shown over the past week kind of made me feel on the fence about picking him up.
After having him in hand, yes. The jumpsuit is a nice matt plastic, not shiny like the proto or the pics implied. The faces are ok, smirk/ frown faces are missing the line like Gokus smirk so its not as pronounced, which is a shame, but joints are tight at least.

Spoiler Spoiler:

With these three figures, I was able to complete the line in less than a year (Except Mexigoku). I started collecting these last September, and got these three figures in this week. I wish I had room to display all of them. Can't wait to collect the future releases too.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Breaking news!

That's cool stuff, Deano. Maybe this will slow down some of the bashing.

I'll have to get a good bottle of flat clear coat to put over his hair. I'm glad it's not metallic. The mouth could definitely use a little color, too. It will be a while before I get mine though. The yellow on his armor doesn't look like swamp green like it did in some of the previous photos.

Wow, Dex. I envy your disposable income or ability to find good deals. :lol Collecting the entire line in less than a year at this point is quite a feat.

Spoiler Spoiler:

With these three figures, I was able to complete the line in less than a year (Except Mexigoku). I started collecting these last September, and got these three figures in this week. I wish I had room to display all of them. Can't wait to collect the future releases too.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Same here. It feels great to collect all the DBZ figuart line up.

im going to have to start ordering from overseas. still looking at that march 31 release for beerus on toyzinthebox after their little trunks pc mix up...
The NA releases aee just becoming further and further away from the japan release dates, terrible.

im going to have to start ordering from overseas. still looking at that march 31 release for beerus on toyzinthebox after their little trunks pc mix up...
The NA releases aee just becoming further and further away from the japan release dates, terrible.

Agreed, things feel slower than ever now. It did give me a chance to catch up with the line, but I'm ready to get Beerus and SSB Vegeta.

it boggles my mind how some people choose to wait it out. On other forums I've seen collectors still waiting on there Vegetto 6 months after everyone else got theirs.. just import it & it's in your possession 2 weeks later :dunno

^holy *****. YAAAASSSSSSS :horror

Tamashii step your game up already!!!

not just the hair, but the thighs have more muscle definition to em. ****ing amazing.

image.jpeg

The custom looks like the "real" version, whereas the official looks like a Datong knockoff in comparison.. sheesh

Back