S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Japanese version OG Trunks on eBay. Buy it now, $138.99 free shipping.
Used s H Figuarts Dragon Ball Trunks PVC Bandai Painted | eBay
Not a great price but not a terrible price either.

Is that you? I personally wouldn't buy it for that price when seller doesn't bother to list proper photo and says "I think it's in good condition..."

On the other hand, I bought another OG Vegeta and started to swap body/head with the PCE version. The underline below the eyes on the new faces are killing the look for me. It's just plain hideous. I hope they won't pull that BS on PCE Goku nor Krillin.

On the other hand, I bought another OG Vegeta and started to swap body/head with the PCE version. The underline below the eyes on the new faces are killing the look for me. It's just plain hideous. I hope they won't pull that BS on PCE Goku nor Krillin.

Oh but they will. Along with the pale faces and the glossy cheese colored hair. That's gonna be the PC's signature style.

For me the PC's serve to give us different versions of the bodies. I own two PC Vegeta's and a Trunks and display the OG heads on the bodies just to differentiate between SSJ and base form. Can't stand the hair and faces on these.

Don't like those lines under the eyes either, but I was able to remove them on mine very easily with some non acetone nail polish remover and some toothpicks. Even repainted the hair black and now looks much better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Don't like those lines under the eyes either, but I was able to remove them on mine very easily with some non acetone nail polish remover and some toothpicks. Even repainted the hair black and now looks much better.

Im a noob when it comes with painting figures, may I ask what you used? (Spray, brush, etc..)

Well, since no one posted it here yet, there is a fake image of the supposed SDCC 2016.

Like the rumors say, it is a villain and is not a new figure and will give mixed feelings!

So I present you Ginyu in Goku Body!

(I don't know who did the custom or the photoshop work, got from Brazilian Facebook DBZ Figuarts Group):

13043316_584683668371416_2491835422887703704_n.jpg

Bandai doesn't want to make Ginyu, and they love to make Gokus!

Yet, people who couldn't buy the figure from 2015 can still have a sort of similar figure...

So they use this, everybody wins :rotfl

Well, since no one posted it here yet, there is a fake image of the supposed SDCC 2016.

Like the rumors say, it is a villain and is not a new figure and will give mixed feelings!

So I present you Ginyu in Goku Body!

(I don't know who did the custom or the photoshop work, got from Brazilian Facebook DBZ Figuarts Group):

View attachment 258808

Bandai doesn't want to make Ginyu, and they love to make Gokus!

Yet, people who couldn't buy the figure from 2015 can still have a sort of similar figure...

So they use this, everybody wins :rotfl
I'd buy it mostly because of the green scouter. It would also need atleast one new evil smirk face to look more like ginyu.

loox like that green scouter is from the Jakks Raditz figure.. I know cuz I own one myself

IMG_8951.JPG

@gary_wwe wicked poses fam :goodpost:

Oh but they will. Along with the pale faces and the glossy cheese colored hair. That's gonna be the PC's signature style.

Been a let down for me since after awakening Goku. PCE Trunks and Vegeta aren't "premium" to me. Cat Beerus is expensive and so is Whis. Less accessories while price are up is not appealing at all.

Only the new trunks is the one I look forward to as far as confirmed released.

If my source is reliable, and they have been for quite some time, Alex Blas' comments on the SDCC Exclusive are correct.

Given what we know, it can only be one of the following:

i320

PerfectCell.jpg

vegeta-namek.jpg

Broly is most likely simply because this would be the one figure most fans would have mixed feelings about given that the OG is just fine so demand wouldn't be too crazy. Cell is second pick since he can easily be repainted to anime colors and labeled as such. The first appearance Namek Vegeta is least likely since he the only one that would require slight retooling although he likely wouldn't need to be repainted.

As far as what I would like to see, I'd love Anime Cell or Namek Vegeta but then again it would suck that they're event exclusives. They would likely be quite pricey on the aftermarket out the gate and we would have another Namek Goku scenario on our hands. Broly would be the worst of the bunch character wise but then again wouldn't cause too much damage as an event exclusive hence avoiding the SDCC madness. This is setting up to be an interesting SDCC...

If Cell is getting the PC treatment, then an SDCC wouldn't happen. Vegeta would probably get a slight color update, darker hues or something and then retool.

If Cell is getting the PC treatment, then an SDCC wouldn't happen. Vegeta would probably get a slight color update, darker hues or something and then retool.

I think most of us would definitely prefer him getting a PC instead of an exclusive. He'd be a lot cheaper and more widely available.

Tbh the options we have for this year's event exclusive kinda suck. It'll either be characters we want that'll be hard to get or a character we don't like that will be a pass for most. It's a double edged sword [emoji53]

Back