S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't we get a hint at a PCE Cell? I don't think it would be him or Broly for this year's SDCC Exclusive. My bet would be on Vegeta's first Namek outfit with shoulder pads and no waist flaps. It's a simple enough retool like the Goku we got last year.

I have always said that tamashii randomly showing Cell and ssj3 Goku at recent events was indication that they were getting the PCE treatment.

There was also that reddit leak a while back that mentioned them both, and most everything else in it was true (Trunks getting a new sculpt etc)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have always said that tamashii randomly showing Cell and ssj3 Goku at recent events was indication that they were getting the PCE treatment.

There was also that reddit leak a while back that mentioned them both, and most everything else in it was true (Trunks getting a new sculpt etc)

Hey Deano, by any chance you have the link to that reddit leak?

I'd rather it be SS3 Gokou than Cellular. They can only make Cell brighter, and Cell is a character that fortunately looks fine with the dark color scheme. Most would agree the Figuarts SS3 Goku does not look "good" with the darker, almost muddy color scheme it currently has, and the orangey skin tone. A bright, borderline neon/lime green Cellular would look awkward, look at the mixed reaction PCE Vegeta & Trunks got. A SDCC Cell would suffer the same fate I believe, where the original would still be the superior.

SS3 Goku however, they can't make it look any worse than it already does. It can only be improved upon color-wise.

Nope, you're all wrong! It's gonna be Vegetto. It's so obvious since he's the only recent release in the past year that could use a little repaint.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Soooooo when did Vegito and Gohan become villains?

If it's going to be Majin Vegeta that would be the biggest troll move ever in the history of trolls and I just might sell my entire collection on ebay starting at 99 cents.

I hope you're right and it's not a 2014 sdcc vegeta type of mixed feelings. What if they got smart and decided to release all future repaints as premium colors and instead give us a metallic repaint for the Sdcc exclusive? If they do make Vegeta, that would be an opportunity for us to get some more powered down heads. Although I would prefer him in his second suit that he wore on Namek, it would most likely be the first one without the waist flaps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Anything that's highly demanded should not be the SDCC Exclusive. My fear was that last year's Frieza Saga Goku was going to set a horrible precedent and I'm terrified to see what this year's exclusive ends up being.

Gotcha, then I'm hoping it'll be a Cell sdcc, I could definitely use more figures of him due to his price being too high

After-market SDCC Exclusives pricing turns to **** quickly. If you want a Perfect Cell that wouldn't cost so much, hope for a Premium Color edition.

Premium Color Perfect Cell, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, and a brand new Vegeta sculpt are the leftover releases from that post. The new sculpt Trunks and the TMNT line both came true.

Gonna assume theworst and expect majin vegeta (yes thatd be the worst, itd be a eeally simple figure thatd cost a ****ton.)

I would argue that Tamashii wouldn't do that because of the high demand but last year's SDCC Exclusive makes that argument useless. Let's hope for the best...and prepare for the worst.

After-market SDCC Exclusives pricing turns to **** quickly. If you want a Perfect Cell that wouldn't cost so much, hope for a Premium Color edition.

Premium Color Perfect Cell, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, and a brand new Vegeta sculpt are the leftover releases from that post. The new sculpt Trunks and the TMNT line both came true.

You're right, we'll all benefit for a PCE version of him
Btw those 3 leftovers you mentioned, were they also rumored to be released this year?

You're right, we'll all benefit for a PCE version of him
Btw those 3 leftovers you mentioned, were they also rumored to be released this year?

That's how I view it. It would be better if it were given a Premium Color release so all collectors have the opportunity of obtaining the product.

Yeah. The post said that Premium Color versions of Perfect Cell and Super Saiyan 3 Goku would be released this year and so will a brand new sculpt of Vegeta. They're already up to September for the Dragon Ball character category releases so either they fill up those last few months or the plans changed and we'll have to wait until 2017. Plans changing wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the line. I'd be interested to see if Tamashii releases the 2.0 Vegeta in November. It may give us a hint to expect a 2.0 sculpt every 6 months.

That's how I view it. It would be better if it were given a Premium Color release so all collectors have the opportunity of obtaining the product.

Yeah. The post said that Premium Color versions of Perfect Cell and Super Saiyan 3 Goku would be released this year and so will a brand new sculpt of Vegeta. They're already up to September for the Dragon Ball character category releases so either they fill up those last few months or the plans changed and we'll have to wait until 2017. Plans changing wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the line. I'd be interested to see if Tamashii releases the 2.0 Vegeta in November. It may give us a hint to expect a 2.0 sculpt every 6 months.

The only Vegetas they haven't done so far are Super Vegeta, and Majin/buu saga vegeta, so it has to be one of those (unless it's a GT Vegeta. Theres also Namek Vegeta but I think they'll most likely reuse the ss vegeta and just repaint it.

EDIT: Reason I say Super Vegeta is because of the ss Trunks that we're getting in May, maybe they'll make Super Vegeta to compliment ss Trunks, this would be a perfect opportunity to give us the PCE Cell as well

With SSJ4 Goku coming along, the new Vegeta could be SSJ4 although I doubt it. There's always the possibility that the SSJ3 Vegeta we saw a while back is the so called new sculpt the leak referred to. Hopefully that's not the case and it's the fabled Majin Vegeta we all desire. He's not the Vegeta we want, he's the Vegeta we need!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

With SSJ4 Goku coming along, the new Vegeta could be SSJ4 although I doubt it. There's always the possibility that the SSJ3 Vegeta we saw a while back is the so called new sculpt the leak referred to. Hopefully that's not the case and it's the fabled Majin Vegeta we all desire. He's not the Vegeta we want, he's the Vegeta we need!

I was also thinking the same with the ss4 Vegeta to go along ss4 Goku. I'm not gonna lie the ss3 Vegeta they teased us was no doubt awesome (despite not having the updated 2.0 sculpt), perhaps like you said we could possibly be getting that vegeta but with the Majin head we're all craving for, and its just all still a work in progress

Namek Vegeta would be the logical choice

v (3).jpg

I thought that Buu Saga body was pretty good too aside from the inaccurate boot tips. I feel that now they have the tech to improve upon it and give it the new articulation like Trunks and SWA Goku have. They've got time so I'd rather they take it and blow us away with the Buu Saga/Majin Vegeta. Personally I'd love it if they gave us a battle damaged Majin and a clean Buu Saga version as two separate releases.

I thought that Buu Saga body was pretty good too aside from the inaccurate boot tips. I feel that now they have the tech to improve upon it and give it the new articulation like Trunks and SWA Goku have. They've got time so I'd rather they take it and blow us away with the Buu Saga/Majin Vegeta. Personally I'd love it if they gave us a battle damaged Majin and a clean Buu Saga version as two separate releases.

Lol they always get his bootips wrong for some reason, and I agree 100% with giving us a battle damaged Majin Vegeta and a regular buu saga vegeta, they did the same for goku so its surely a high possibility they do it with the second best if not the most popular character in dbz, the prince of all saiyans. It's an easy cash grab for them

Back