S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted a white haired super saiyan form and now Toriyama says he was going to make SSB white but decided to save it for later. Really hope he delivers on this.

Sent from Mako using Tapatalk

White wouldn't be bad since most Saiyans have jet black hair, SSJ4 went black and it would work well as the opposite of their regular hair color

We've had yellow/gold, platinum, red, blue, and now white? pfft :Flush

The SS4 transformation was & still is the best visual representation of their power. It's a complete evolution from top to bottom, rather than "lets just change the hair color again lol." It's like they're scared to try something radically different like that again.

White to me is something that would make sense rather than them closing their eyes and choosing a color from the rainbow. It's the polar opposite of their base form and it could be interpreted as a more "pure" super saiyan transformation. I'd love it.

Sent from Mako using Tapatalk

White would look cool but it's just another color change. It's unoriginal, lazy, and screams fanfic material. We're barely into Super and there's already two different colored transformations with barely any explanation to them and already there'll be another one? Oh how lost Tori's become. I'd prefer if they just expanded upon SSB instead of changing the color every time.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Maybe they will introduce Mira and Towa from Xenoverse in Super. They both have white hair AND are tied to Future Trunks.

Anyone ever liked Xicor? It'd be pretty cool if Toriyama cannonized him into the series, after all he was created by Toyotaro, but I think it's most likely going to be Mira and Towa from Xenoverse, anyway I've always thought his design was badass

Anyone ever liked Xicor? It'd be pretty cool if Toriyama cannonized him into the series, after all he was created by Toyotaro, but I think it's most likely going to be Mira and Towa from Xenoverse, anyway I've always thought his design was badass

Xicor has an absolutely cringey fanfic tier design and is just bad in general imo. I hope we never see anything like it in the series ever.

Xicor has an absolutely cringey fanfic tier design and is just bad in general imo. I hope we never see anything like it in the series ever.

I would have to agree with this. His whole backstory is just dumb to me.

Goku sitting kinda unnaturally. Maybe he'll look better in a crouching stance. Otherwise, this looks great

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yup, I'm gonna need to change the flying nimbus structure in order to make him sit...

I tried this as well: DSCN0096.jpg

But my ultimate goal is this:

10696428_574845159313438_6561246963257772985_n.jpg

I would have to agree with this. His whole backstory is just dumb to me.

Yes I completely agree, his story isn't really well written, I just like his character design:)

Fair enough, I've always liked his design since it looked just like gokus (which I really like) and the fact that it was green was really to my liking, I just hope this next dbs villian has that evil menacing big boss look we've been waiting for

It would've been cool if they thought about it more and actually mapped the Super Saiyan hair colors to the color of stars which reflect how 'hot' they are.

But I can see how 'white' can eventually go the route of being the most 'pure' form. Hopefully the design actually looks cool and isn't SSJ hair in white...

...sadly, it probably will be.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did you make that out of expanding foam?

Actually it was another guy that did it, it was a prize for a photo contest in the brazilian FB group of figuarts, I got the second place with the second most liked photo.

And yes that's how he did it... Considering how hard it is to use this sort of material, I would say he did a good job.

Not liking the idea of a white haired goku, especially if it's on a form we've already seen. It wouldve been ok if that was the color they chose since the beginning with BOG, but now it's like toriyama couldn't make up his mind on which color to go with and just keeps changing it. I would rather they just stick with the blue instead of changing it yet again. I wouldn't mind a ssgss fusion though especially if it looks as badass as in this picture I saw. I would be pretty excited for a fight like this.
785e3746ef5f017a6683248594df84cf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Not liking the idea of a white haired goku, especially if it's on a form we've already seen. It wouldve been ok if that was the color they chose since the beginning with BOG, but now it's like toriyama couldn't make up his mind on which color to go with and just keeps changing it. I would rather they just stick with the blue instead of changing it yet again. I wouldn't mind a ssgss fusion though especially if it looks as badass as in this picture I saw. I would be pretty excited for a fight like this.
785e3746ef5f017a6683248594df84cf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Would be very cool (to me) if it was a mastered SSB like they mastered SS. I'd also just seriously like the design.

Back