S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're just now getting used to SSB and they still need to explain it more. Expand upon that form and keep it like that. Too many colors no good.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

We're just now getting used to SSB and they still need to explain it more. Expand upon that form and keep it like that. Too many colors no good.

No one said anything about it happening anytime soon. I also wouldn't want SSB to be "kept like that." It's ugly to me and I tried getting used to it but clearly I've failed at that.

No one said anything about it happening anytime soon. I also wouldn't want SSB to be "kept like that." It's ugly to me and I tried getting used to it but clearly I've failed at that.

It just seems so far there's been way too many colorful transformations. It's just unoriginal imo and I don't want more of it. First it was red and Tori decided he didn't like it. Now it's blue. Next it's white and maybe after it'll be green. It's gotta stop somewhere. It could start getting ridiculous.

SSB is ok so far. It's basically a stronger SSJ with a color change. Perhaps when they expand upon the transformation more it'll be more accepted.

It feels like every move made in Super is just improvised right before and it makes it look sloppy at times. After this tournament is over and Goku wins (obviously) I'm hoping we get some elaboration on certain things.

Goku surpassing God level should've been enough. SSB, God power infused with Super Saiyan, fine whatever. Now we might see Goku surpassing God level beyond God, beyond God? Come on already, it's redundant at this point.

Wait, from what I read, (and I thought it was here but it wasn't) they said using white hair for a Saiyan transformation was off the table because it would clash with a villain in the near future. I interpreted that as "one of the next villains will have white hair so Goku can't". I wish I could find where I got this from...

Edit: Found it.
https://m.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/4d9mwi/spoiler_toriyama_and_the_future_of_dragon_ball/

If you and others want a more legit translation from people who have been doing it for years visit here: Translations | "Dragon Ball Super" Manga Vol. 1 Tori-Toyo Interview (Web Version)

I've been visiting this site for years, and the guys here never fail with accurate translations for current interviews and interviews from years past, and overall great content for dragonball related content. Though be warned, for those who have a particular hard on for the English version of Dragonball, the people who run the site will always stick with the original Japanese pronunciation and spellings for characters.

What color will Goku's hair be? Will Gohan ever finish reading Pan's bedtime story? When will Beerus get his strawberry shortcake? All this and more on the next Dragon Ball Super!

I'm selling the old Super Saiyan Goku for $20 shipped if anyone wants it for customs.
Posting here because needing a premium membership for a sales board is absurd.

What color will Goku's hair be? Will Gohan ever finish reading Pan's bedtime story? When will Beerus get his strawberry shortcake? All this and more on the next Dragon Ball Super!
Dragon Ball GT is Pan's bedtime story, that's why he never finished it. Because non-canon :lecture

You can't post items for sale here either. you need to be a premium member. Mods will probably delete your message.

Son.jpg

As long as idiots dont vote for metal man or fat Pooh im ok with getting a figure of one of the other three. I'm still enjoying Super, and while we REALLY need some "classic" characters Tamashii is trying to capitalize on the new show. Its basic marketing honestly. You wouldnt expect Star Wars merch devoid of TFA items would you?

Hit, Cabba, or Frost would do. I honesty wouldn't mind those.

It's not surprising they're gonna continue with DBS figs but hopefully we'll get some more classic stuff in between.

They butchered Frost as character for me, they can still redeem him I know, but for now I'm not interested. If I buy his figure I can always pretend that is his manga not-that-evil counterpart.

I really enjoyed Magetta, is so different that I want him in my team

Yeah Frost really was ruined which is a shame since he could've had some potential even as a Frieza clone. I'd still want him so Vegeta could whoop that ass though. Hit seems like a given and so does Cabba since he's a Saiyan and he'll probably be playing a bigger role in the series. I'd take Magetta and Pooh too but they'd be very low on the priority list.

I hope Tamashii hasn't forgotten about the classics though. We need more Z characters. Been too much back to back Super lately.

I hope every U6 fighter is relevant to the plot in the future, I think they have great potential to be great, even Frost.

Agree about classics, I hope they can find a pace between classics and Super releases

Back