S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit would be cool but they'll mess up his man skirt (I know there's a word for that but can't think of it...). I wonder if they would do Frost's Final form or first form? Probably Final but First would be cool and give us some parts for a Frieza First Form custom. I personally think Cabba (Cabe? Kabe?) would make an awful figure. He's a damn toothpick with Gohan's hair. Magetta would be a good figure. I'd rather see them do Kid Buu (he's the final major villain of Z, quit slackin', Tamashii!) or, Gogeta, Nappa, Radditz, Tien, Bulma, Gotenks, Yamcha, etc. before we get MORE Super characters. I mean at least like a character from Super then one from Z and so on... Maybe even 2 from super then one from Z because I know they're trying to capitalize on Super. At this rate I'll be 40 and we'll have 20 Goku variations and 15 characters from Super before we get any of the missing Z characters.

I think its supposed to look like a longcoat, and they have already done similar for the Naruto line. Shouldnt be much of a problem.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Goku is just a more natural fighter than Vegeta man. That's what it boils down to. Goku has a gift, he was born to scrap, just like Michael Jordan was born to play basketball. That's the difference between him & Vegeta, and why Vegeta can never truly surpass him.

I dunno why Tamashii is trolling us cuz they know they can make any U6 fighter and we'll eat it up. They're giving us Vados for Christ's sake

That probably makes sense, especially with Vegeta thinking that as a Saiyan Elite, as a prince, he had no reason to ever be greater or get stronger. In his mind, he always was just that (Frieza not withstanding lol)

This line is expanding little by little, glad to see :)

You guys will hate this.... Check out @TamashiiNations's Tweet: https://twitter.com/TamashiiNations/status/719208001580601344?s=09

They posted it on FB too, we should all just comment "Majin Vegeta" to let them know we care more for DBZ figures than super, though I would prefer Hit or frost (they would then re-use his body to make a 1st form frieza and maybe then even consider 1st form cell), let our voices be heard!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160410-165730.jpg
    Screenshot_20160410-165730.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 137
Loox like it could be another Saiyan from another universe... only Saiyans have that stance & hairstyle

well Toriyama did hint that Future Trunks might be returning, so at least there's that :lol

Back