S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next release confirmed from Shonenjump

9月発送予定

フィギュア フィギュアーツZERO 魔人ブウ(純粋) 3800円+税バンダイ

September shipping schedule

Figure Figuarts ZERO Buu ( pure ) 3800 yen + tax Bandai

9月発送予定

Those **** teasers! I need Buu with articulation.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Got an email from Nippon saying they moved up the release for Vegeta SSB from 4-30 to 4-25. 5 whopping days

9月発送予定

I wonder if this was the figure that was rumored to be released. Didn't the the former Tamashii employee leak something about a "Pure Buu" figure? Any thought?

Wow, people are so damn sensitive. It's April 1st, this should be expected. At least it wasn't some troll video and actually a legit parody.

I was happy that we finally get a Broly TFS but then Digimon popped up and I was like this is just fine too. Tai was freaking hilarious :lol

Btw guys, watch this in SnoopaVision for the full experience

Wow, people are so damn sensitive. It's April 1st, this should be expected. At least it wasn't some troll video and actually a legit parody.

I was happy that we finally get a Broly TFS but then Digimon popped up and I was like this is just fine too. Tai was freaking hilarious :lol
Ssgoshin4 posted a video today claiming that tamashi nations is releasing shf yamcha and tenshinhan. Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

SHF Tien could be amazing

Untitled.jpg

Pure Buu most typically refers to Kid Buu. Sucks cuz personally I think we have some decent Kid Buu options already so Fat Buu would be a better choice.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back