S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which Kid Buu is that? I had the hybrid one a long time ago but I thought he was too tiny and ended up selling him. This one looks perfect size and since Tamashii hasn't provided one yet a statue will have to do!

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I have no idea what the brand is. I bought it at some expo in a clear bag along with other similar figures. They all had a circular plastic base with the 'Z' symbol on it, if that helps.

Yeah, if thats his RRP I wont be buying Whis. I cant justify that for whats obviously a rushed, lazily designed figure. Thats DOUBLE what we were paying last year in this line, and they cant even say its because of new joints, because Whis doesnt have nor can USE them. If that price keeps up I may jump ship to the star wars line exclusively and only stay on the lookout for ssjGod Goku and the obvious Majin Vegeta and Buu.

Sorry for the rant, but ive noticed in the past 6 moths or so we have went from $30-40, to $50-60 and now $75 dollars? Why?

It'll probably be much cheaper once its available from bluefin. It's more expensive to order from Japan. Beerus is gona be like 40 and I think whis will be pretty tall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yeah, if thats his RRP I wont be buying Whis. I cant justify that for whats obviously a rushed, lazily designed figure. Thats DOUBLE what we were paying last year in this line, and they cant even say its because of new joints, because Whis doesnt have nor can USE them. If that price keeps up I may jump ship to the star wars line exclusively and only stay on the lookout for ssjGod Goku and the obvious Majin Vegeta and Buu.

Sorry for the rant, but ive noticed in the past 6 moths or so we have went from $30-40, to $50-60 and now $75 dollars? Why?
Because that's 75 Canadian dollars.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

@solidsnakeboss See, you say that, but the past few have been the same or MORE expensive from what ive seen.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Because that's 75 Canadian dollars.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Its still double what I have been paying, even converted to £ its £40, the last couple have been £30 and before that up until ssgss Goku was £20-£25 at most.

@solidsnakeboss See, you say that, but the past few have been the same or MORE expensive from what ive seen.

I think his price will be close to what 16 was. And it makes sense that he's a bit more since it's pretty much a brand new figure instead of reused parts. And I think he'll be taller than 16 too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

@Big Deano i feel ya man. You had a brilliant idea of them using the same method for their Kylo Ren, by splitting the tunic in separate pieces to allow for more mobility. Why didn't they do that with Whis? That baffles me.

On top of that we are getting less & less accessories, gone are the days of when we would get a ****load of multiple hands & faces like we got with Scouter Vegeta & Trunks. These days Tamashii now feels all we need is 3 pairs of hands (closed fists, opened palms & casual "normal") 3 alternate faces & that's it.

It's like some executive said "why are we giving them so much stuff? We can cut costs by including less & charge the same if not more, because they'll buy it anyway. It's a win-win for us." And SSGSS Vegeta is the result of this way of thinking.

Only confirmation we need at this point is if Trunks is coming with that alternate SS blowout headswap, which I'm confident it will

Does anyone know why beerus came with a pair of hands meant to hold something? Maybe whis's spoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally adding some Z warriors on the collection, but still waiting a SH Figuarts version....

k5AlJfuh.jpg

Back