S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how much people are asking for SDCC SSJ Goku nowadays?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

It's still the most expensive Figuart to date. It will probably never be topped, until the 10 Nappa prototypes that exist eventually pop up on ebay

SWA Goku's hair is nearly identical to it, swap it with a Normal Goku body and it's virtually the same. Only difference will be the purple belt & wrist bands

$1000+ and still rising :thud:

That's usually for those who have buy it now listings. The last few ones I've seen that were bidding auctions ended around $500-600 ish, some seller even ending the auction abruptly (no winner) because bids didn't even reach the "$1000" expected selling price.

I was able to find one for $450. The box and the figure look to be in good shape. It should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

He's an easy money-grab for Tamashii, nothing more

with using the "ya can't have Beerus without Whis!" reasoning to justify his release

It's almost like if they made a Figuarts Android 20/Gero. Would it be cool? Sure I guess. Is it necessary? Meh, depends on who you ask. Are there more deserving characters to fill this slot? Absolutely.
Whis falls into this niche category, for me at least

That price tag is pretty bad when you look at SWA Goku and Armor Trunks...
Almost always. Imo they're the best e-tailer if you live in the U.S.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
Nah Toyz is for plebs, #BBTSMasterRace is the way to go. Open up to the truth and embrace it like you would Bulma, prodigy :lecture

LOL

I love it when you guys beef over which website is better :lol

Prodigy you gonna let him talk to you like that?
I don't beef, I'm a chicken connoisseur type of guy. Chicken > Beef

Prodigy knows he can't win! Once he looks at the Toyz prices that are much higher than on BBTS he'll submit defeat to #BBTSMasterRace and abandon #Toyzintheboxplebianrace

NappaLaugh.gif

but go on crisis, egg the boy on...

I don't beef, I'm a chicken connoisseur type of guy. Chicken > Beef

Prodigy knows he can't win! Once he looks at the Toyz prices that are much higher than on BBTS he'll submit defeat to #BBTSMasterRace and abandon #Toyzintheboxplebianrace

NappaLaugh.gif

but go on crisis, egg the boy on...

giphy.gif

Only plebs pay more for the same thing :lecture

#ToyzMyBoyz

Back