S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A. Harassment and Threats. This forum is all about sharing and interacting with the community in respectful ways. Predatory behavior, stalking, attacking, demeaning, threats, harassment, intimidation, and inciting others to commit violent acts are unacceptable. Any legal threat, express or implied, against Sideshowcollectors.com or our membership will result in an immediate termination of your account.

do you want to get banned? cause thats how you can get banned.

Seriously im so ****ing tired of seeing all these god damn attacks towards kenshin and then act all god damn ****ing innocent. and worst of all is that this community here flakes together making you feel more powerfull, ****ing sad.

now where dafuq is my nappa :panic:
Y'know when the guy makes a racist comment and is left unpunished, don't be surprised he'll still get verbal attacks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yea you're right, I didn't read his question right

Attachments

• buu-02.jpg
    buu-02.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 109
Does anyone know of a good Cell Jr to go with these figures?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

The Irwin cell Jr probably? That's what I have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was looking at that one, but it looks so cheap. I might just get one and repaint it. I saw some other stand alone statues, and was wondering what everyone else uses.

Does anyone own these?

c8ab208d5c5db952e1b56c5c9d3e6905.jpg

Those Cell Jr gashapons are pretty tiny, nowhere near the scale they should be in comparison to Figuarts Cell. Smaller than standard batteries. If you don't mind then by all means, however if ya want the best representation possible, then

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They are a bit expensive, but as you all can see, by far the best Cell Jrs money can buy

Tamashii should really make Saibamen and Cell Jr's for these figures. And with Saibamen, everyone's gonna need a Nappa to go with them [emoji57]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Those Cell Jr gashapons are pretty tiny, nowhere near the scale they should be in comparison to Figuarts Cell. Smaller than standard batteries. If you don't mind then by all means, however if ya want the best representation possible, then

View attachment 254177
View attachment 254179
View attachment 254180
View attachment 254181

They are a bit expensive, but as you all can see, by far the best Cell Jrs money can buy

Yeah, I saw those. Those are amazing in detail, but I need a loose one. I like making my own displays, and I wanted to include one with my Cell SH Figuart. I may just repaint the Irwin figure. On another note though, could you please tell me where you got those dragon balls? I'm desperate for a set.

Tamashii should really make Saibamen and Cell Jr's for these figures. And with Saibamen, everyone's gonna need a Nappa to go with them [emoji57]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yeah, no kidding. I'd buy six of each. Except for Nappa of course, I'd buy 9000 of him.

Yeah, I saw those. Those are amazing in detail, but I need a loose one. I like making my own displays, and I wanted to include one with my Cell SH Figuart. I may just repaint the Irwin figure. On another note though, could you please tell me where you got those dragon balls? I'm desperate for a set.

2a2ab0104065c65191850593c8572496.jpg

I got mines with this.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back