S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just quickly googled it, i think itscalled mega world shrenron by banpresto(?)

I definitely think that's it. I just found some on eBay. Good work, man! Can anyone confirm this to be true?

And is there any difference between the MG01 and the MG02?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Yep, that's it. Just make sure it's the red box. There's one in a black box that doesn't include the dragon balls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yep, that's it. Just make sure it's the red box. There's one in a black box that doesn't include the dragon balls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Okay, cool, that's the difference then. The MG01 is in the black box, and the MG02 is in the red box.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Theres a bootleg of that Shenron on aliexpress btw, quite cheap and comes with the base and dragonballs too. No idea of the quality though!

Another official images of Whis:

bnr_SHF_Whis_600x341.jpg

1000103205_3.jpg

The figure includes:
- 2 extra wrists (lefts and rights).
- 2 extra faces.
- Staff.
- 1 right wrist with spoon.

Source: TWS.

sucks that most of the figures accessories have been cut down been noticing it more and mire since the release of awake goku

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Preordered Whis from NY, I already have Beeruus-sama so I figured what the hell. Mandatory upfront payment hurts a little though.

Time for another Big Deano review then?
Hah, probably! Life has been a bit hectic at the moment so recording has been an absolute pain. Hopefully will have some recorded today.

Beerus is next month for me, bought from anime island instead for once! The dragon I might buy next month [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back