S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So was Whis until a few days ago Orbital, theres hope! Plus, its the only display only figure there now. That gives it a high chance I would say.

Would have preferred God Goku to round off the Super figures for a while though, gotta admit [emoji14]

Edit: Oh, also just noticed ssgss Vegetas hair looking suspiciously matt and shaded now...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Exactly! "Display Only" only really means that the figure doesn't have an official release date, nothing more nothing less. Wouldn't make sense for them to display him (and update) without the intention of actually releasing him sometime soon.

Good catch with Vegeta. Hopefully it really is as you say and not just the lighting. I would be absolutely overjoyed if they actually listened to us at least in that regard.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

So was Whis until a few days ago Orbital, theres hope! Plus, its the only display only figure there now. That gives it a high chance I would say.

Would have preferred God Goku to round off the Super figures for a while though, gotta admit [emoji14]

Edit: Oh, also just noticed ssgss Vegetas hair looking suspiciously matt and shaded now...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good catch, I didn't notice till you mentioned it, I was too busy looking at ss4 goku

Exactly! "Display Only" only really means that the figure doesn't have an official release date, nothing more nothing less. Wouldn't make sense for them to display him (and update) without the intention of actually releasing him sometime soon.

Good catch with Vegeta. Hopefully it really is as you say and not just the lighting. I would be absolutely overjoyed if they actually listened to us at least in that regard.

If only they would've included his powered down head, this would've been a perfect release

That and crossed arms. They have the mold, they just need to repaint them. Every Vegeta needs a set of those.

Ah yes, how can I forget his signature pose, I wouldn't mind paying an extra $10-15 just for them to include those pieces

There's no way they're NOT going to release that SS4 Goku. They wouldn't have made modifications to the prototype if they had no intentions on releasing it. Instead of labeling stuff "For Display Only" they should put "Coming Soon" and leave it at that

Soon we'll have all forms of Goku.. except for SS2

True, you're right :)

About the hair of SSGSS Vegeta I asked my friend a close-up to leave doubts and recently sent me another 2 images (he told me that in person the Vegeta's hair looks matte finish):

Lamole%20003_zps5mgytl42.jpg

Lamole%20004_zps6yttjlkb.jpg

the only criticism i can think of for that SS4 is that the fur could be a bit darker red. but that's nitpicking, otherwise it looks flawless

the matte finish on SSG Vegeta's hair looks better, but I'm still not convinced it'll stay that way. We won't know for sure until the figure is in our hands

Nah, it's all part of an elaborate troll by Tamashii. They know GT sucks so they're just building up the SSJ4 Goku as another 'just for fun!' piece :lecture

tumblr_lvsu9taNgS1r0jr6g.gif

No SSJ4 Goku is going to redefine how it is to be Nappa'd

Excuse me, but 10 faces? No! 1009 faces and nothing less!

Hm yeah seems ssj4 goku might take tht late in the year slot they have. My feelings on GT are irrelevant, simply congrats to everyone who wants him!

I do truly fear ssj3 (and!?/)or Majin vegeta might be the sdcc ex... I hope we get a pce ssj3 Goku, though it's a bummer he only has two faces, he really needs a yelling and smirk face.

As for ssb vegeta, have very little doubt he'll have gloss hair. Although I do still doubt whether his hair olor will perfectly match ssb goku. But gotta say, Im liking ssb less and less in general. It's getting a bit too funky marge-simpson style for me after all I think.

Wonder if we'll get that 'btch of anouncements' aroud may like the ex-bluefin employee said. Does anybody remember what chars he named? The one who refered to a 'pure buu'. Which coud be kid buu but I think it's fat buu.

@silrian i hope it's Kid Boo. It's the last form we see him in. If they don't make it then our displays are going to look hella weird having every villain representation from every saga, except the Boo Saga. He is LONG overdue at this point. Champa and Whis before Kid Buu? c'mon Tamashii, yous guys are straight up lollygaggin'

image.jpeg

I loved Dragonball Legends on the PS1! I just randomly found it during my teenage years in a video game shop being played as a demo and I immediately bought it! I still remember that night, it was very stormy but I was so happy as I took the game home with me. Then I had to figure out the controls all by myself because I couldn't read Japanese and there wasn't any info on the net about this game when it was released lol :) The tug of war battle system was really satisfying and when you overwhelmed an opponent, you get to unleash one of your special moves! It's also the first fighting game that featured simultaneous team battle, which I really found enjoyable! Good thing Xenoverse also adopted this style in a slightly different manner :)

Anyway I'm excited for Beerus, hopefully he arrives next week for me! I also want that SSJ4 Goku. I did enjoy Dragonball GT (except moustachioed Vegeta) and I loved the SSJ4 forms! I didn't like it when Goku got turned into a kid though, so I always waited for him to become SSJ4 hehe :) When Android 18 tore of her clothes while fighting Super 17... that sure brought about a strange awkwardness lol!

I honestly want them to release Kid Buu and Fat Buu already. Dragonball's villain list wouldn't be complete without the final Z villain!

I hope if they ever make Nappa, it would be in his armored form. It would be nice though if they could figure out a way to allow us to remove this armor so that we wouldn't need to buy a separate Nappa in his underwear. I also hope he'd come with little Saibamen, I love those little green dudes!

Anyone else playing Dokkan Battle? It's on iOS and android for download. Very addicting and fun.

The drop rates can be annoying on summoning super rare characters though. Managed to pull SSR SSJB Vegeta the other week by miracle. And I have Majin Vegeta fully leveled up. :monkey3

Hm yeah seems ssj4 goku might take tht late in the year slot they have. My feelings on GT are irrelevant, simply congrats to everyone who wants him!

I do truly fear ssj3 (and!?/)or Majin vegeta might be the sdcc ex... I hope we get a pce ssj3 Goku, though it's a bummer he only has two faces, he really needs a yelling and smirk face.

As for ssb vegeta, have very little doubt he'll have gloss hair. Although I do still doubt whether his hair olor will perfectly match ssb goku. But gotta say, Im liking ssb less and less in general. It's getting a bit too funky marge-simpson style for me after all I think.

Wonder if we'll get that 'btch of anouncements' aroud may like the ex-bluefin employee said. Does anybody remember what chars he named? The one who refered to a 'pure buu'. Which coud be kid buu but I think it's fat buu.

Well there is going to be a Tamashii Nations Summer Collection Event in May/June so there's hope that we'll see new figures there:)

Back