S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read manga #10

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I dont know about the manga, but the anime clearly states it was modified with poison added to it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

basically they ask if we think that we will see goku ssj4 on "la mole comic con" between 18 19 20.
also say that, they will have a great exhibition for everyone!
goku ssj 4.jpg

I've recently started watching Dragon Ball Z again (for the first time since childhood), and I'm contemplating the purchase of a few of my favourite characters from this line. Stupid question, but I'm new to this line: What are the chances of Tamashii reissuing some of the older figures? I'd love to get Vegeta (Normal Version) but I'm not willing to spend an exorbitant amount of money.

Slim chances, you can get the recently released Premium Color Edition Vegeta now before his price starts to skyrocket, the only figures that will get a reissue are Manga teen gohan, manga piccolo, manga ss goku and Super Awakening Goku, the rest are little possibility (there are rumors of a PCE Cell and PCE ss3 Goku) you can also get the recent PCE Trunks now because he will also rise in price as time goes on, also for the normal vegeta figure you are looking for, there isn't one except for Scouter Vegeta, but if you want a regular vegeta (armored) you can buy his PCE ss version and buy the scouter vegeta and switch heads (scouter vegeta is $200+)

If there is 1 thing that we can all agree on despite our preferences & opinions, it's this: this is an expensive hobby; you're going to spend many hundreds of dollars during your journey, with a few of us having invested a few thousand, easily(!) That's A LOT of bread for glorified action figures. reissues are few & far between, and the wait for a desired character can last years. the only lucky ones are the ones that have been in it since the beginning, which aren't many. for a new collector, jumping into Figuarts DBZ at this stage in the game can be a nightmare, especially if you want the older figures. It absolutely sucks & is flat-out unfair to the fans, which is a shame but that's the reality of it all.

If you have cash to spare, you'll be able to acquire several releases for close to retail. If you want only a few characters & that's it, you should be fine money-wise. But if you want to acquire everything & be in it for the long haul, then it's going to be 1 bumpy ride

I've recently started watching Dragon Ball Z again (for the first time since childhood), and I'm contemplating the purchase of a few of my favourite characters from this line. Stupid question, but I'm new to this line: What are the chances of Tamashii reissuing some of the older figures? I'd love to get Vegeta (Normal Version) but I'm not willing to spend an exorbitant amount of money.

Reissues wont ever happen unfortunately. Every figure in this line except the original manga releases and new Awakening Goku and Beerus so far are web exclusives, and Tamashii are very uptight about their policies. Best bet is to hope that whatever figure you want will be repainted and released as a premium color variant, but after that, they will never be done again.

Looks like people got their Beerus already. For those who preordered him in Japanese sites, expect to pay for him very soon. Just a friendly headsup.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Back