S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peep this interesting auction i found on ebay

s-l1601.jpg
s-l160.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Custom Hand Gestures for SH Figuarts Tamashii Saiyan Vegeta Trunks | eBay

That's not a bad idea, but knowing Tamashii, we would then get Arlian Vegeta as our PC :lol :monkey2

Not a bad idea though, it could work...maybe if we see any flashbacks to the Saiyan Saga and they recolor Vegeta...the only issue is his hair, though, how they could change that?

I'm not sure they would need to change the hair for it to qualify as a Premium Color. Similar to what Prodigy was saying about the saturated colors being enough to qualify. Although, now that I think about it, I have noticed that there was a difference in the hair between Normal Goku and the normal head that came with SSGSS Goku. Very slight difference but the normal head that came with SSGSS Goku didn't have as much of a gloss/shine to it that the Normal Goku head had. So that could be an option.

eye hope Premium Color Editions don't become the norm tho. The only reason that term exists was for Tamashii to create a loophole for themselves to reissue Trunks y SS Vegeta due to their self-imposed exclusivity policy (and because of high demand, they were constantly asked if they would ever put them out again at every convention since their release). while it would be nice to have PCE's of Cell or Normal Vegeta, it's not really "necessary" per se

the only other release that truly needs it imo is SS3 Goku

I believe the Premium Colors line should become Tamashii's new replacement for SDCC Exclusives. I'm actually hoping they put an end to SDCC Exclusives. Instead of "new figures" as SDCC Exclusives, Tamashii/Bluefin should allow early releases to SDCC attendees. For example, say Super Saiyan God Goku is released in August or September. Allow the SDCC attendees to get their hands on them before anybody else in July. It would still excite people to purchase them early. (NYCC proved that with SSGSS Goku and Golden Frieza.) Last year's SDCC Exclusive was absolute ******** to the majority of Dragon Ball Z anime fans. The Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts collecting community has exploded and I don't believe the SDCC Exclusive should be an important, relevant figure for that community. Tamashii would have made a much better profit if they released that as a web exclusive and that would have helped budget the resources for the continuation of the line.

Was gonna buy PCE Trunks from nipponyasan since I got a good amount of cash for Chinese New Year last night but after looking at their price tag, i think I'll stick with my bbts preorder.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Was gonna buy PCE Trunks from nipponyasan since I got a good amount of cash for Chinese New Year last night but after looking at their price tag, i think I'll stick with my bbts preorder.

The price for PCE Trunks with nippon-yasan has been steadily climbing since it released and they sold out the first run.

Imo the only characters left to qualify for a PC and in the following order are: SSJ3, Cell, Krillin. SSJ3 could be the BoG version or just a better painted DBZ version. Cell could be more anime accurate with a brighter green and fixed eyes. Krillin could just use unpainted eyes and maybe a darkened gi to match Namek Goku or even a lighter gi to match every other Goku/Ult. Gohan along with blue lines instead of red on his boots. Scouter Vegeta is a maybe since like Ang said, he does have some options to consider repainted. Everyone else is fine as is and we should have new characters instead.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Cell, Scouter Vegeta, and Frieza all need PCE. They're ridiculousness expensive core characters.

SSJ3 could use a PCE as well, if for nothing else than to fix the colors.

I'd like to see a battle damaged Saiyan Saga Vegeta but a recolor would be nice. It would be great if they just did a new Cell with proper proportions. SS3 Goku needs a recolor. Maybe for this year's SDCC they'll pull a reverse of the norm and give us Manga Trunks. They are using the mold over for the PCE version after all.

Aren't you Canadian though?

I'm really liking the Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan Vegeta. I need to get a hold of Super Saiyan Trunks. I'm becoming uncoordinated. :panic:

I'm really liking the Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan Vegeta. I need to get a hold of Super Saiyan Trunks. I'm becoming uncoordinated. :panic:
We're all uncoordinated, it's a thing with DBZ, and really this line at this point :lol

I need Super Saiyan Trunks too!

You think it's actually worth ordering from bbts? I've found, after shipping and hst, prices are a few dollars more than what you'd find on ebay
Its a 50/50 risk with bbts. Most of the times, i don't get taxed. Other times, i pay additional custom fees

What plans do you have for the 7? I have plans for quite a lot too. The great thing is that it'll more than likely be given a re-release before 2016 is over so if Perfect Cell is given a Premium Color, I imagine a lot more people will want to grab Super Saiyan

I'm thinking of having 5 trunks all with different hairstyles and 2 gokus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'd like to see a battle damaged Saiyan Saga Vegeta but a recolor would be nice. It would be great if they just did a new Cell with proper proportions. SS3 Goku needs a recolor. Maybe for this year's SDCC they'll pull a reverse of the norm and give us Manga Trunks. They are using the mold over for the PCE version after all.

But do you think he is the only one? (Cell with proper proportions), if that is one of the reasons... They must make again Picollo and Krillin too!

Back